4 Years at goal!!

4 years - is that all? Pffft. You are an amazing woman. Many congratulations!!! I have two wishes for your 4th year anniversary:

1) You'll begin to give yourself a bit more credit for how much you've helped on here
2) You'll write Eating Wise - oh go on! ;)

In all seriousness, I can't say how grateful I am for your help. When I grow up, I want to be just like you :)

xx

Last edited:
WAW - truely inspirational....gives hope to all of us on our journey!

Well done and here's to the next year, which is an important one as well for you.

Thanks for sharing and your before and after photos are amazing"

Hi KD,
congratulations to you on such a fantastic weight loss and maintaining it for 4 years. You are truly inspirational and gives me hope that all this hard work does pay off once I am aware of what I am doing after this. Thanks for posting.
Doirin

fantastic going its great to have maintained for so long well done xXXx

Oh KD :) :D:D:D:D:D

Much joy!!! I am proud...like a mother..or something.:happy096::clap::silly::bliss::talk017: :party0049::party0048::eating::wow:

Thats it then? Job done...you're "normal"?? :D

1 460.9688 days....:eek:

Congratulations KD, you have inspired and encouraged me every step of the way. From reading much of what you've written, I think you've got it cracked now - well done you. :winner:

Congrats thats fantastic. Its brilliant to know it CAN be done. I am terrified of maintanence.

You are an inspiration xxx

Congratulations!!! It's an inspiration to the rest of us and proves that yo-yo dieting isn't inevitable, we can get out of that loop. Thank you!
:happy096:

Well today is my 4 year anniversary at goal! Yay
Cheergirls.gif

In that time, I've kept +4/-4lbs throughout the years :cool:

After 30+ years of yoyo dieting (started when I was 17) I've eventually learnt how to live like a slim person

Happy me!! :D

Tips from Me :D

FANBLUDDYTASTIC :D you ROCK KD !

Debz xxxx

Congratulations! What an inspiration to us all x

Very many congratulations on keeping aboard the maintenance wagon - you must be super chuffed!!

Congratulations!!! You are walking, talking proof of what can be achieved - Thankyou

xxx

amazing KD!!! Such a huge achievement and one that will inspire so many! :)
xxx

Back