4 Years at goal!!

Yeah, though I don't really have any overeating days...well, very rarely and if it happens (as life does), I just seem to automatically compensate the next day without thinking about it. It's taken time to get to that point, but I don't really proactively reduce.

I did at the beginning though. Never dieting, just being a bit more conscious of what I was eating if more was eaten the day before.

Only being in week 5 of maintenance I find this truly inspirational. I can't imagine a time when it becomes automatic but you're proof that it can be done and give hope to all of us.

Thank you KD - and thank you for all your help and advice always. xxx

well done to you, congratulations on your anniversary!!, you are an inspiration to lots of people.
i hope i have your determination and strength
well done again

sharon xx

Thankyou so much ladies. It means a lot :)

It's not something that I've mentioned at home, though I did 'phone a friend' :, because I don't feel it's something that natural skinnies would understand.

You lost weight :clap: But kept it off??? Obviously you should keep it off :confused:

Except we know that's it's not always as easy as that is it.

4 years - is that all? Pffft.

:D Just happens to be exactly 1,460 times longer than previous attempts at maintaining :D

1) You'll begin to give yourself a bit more credit for how much you've helped on here
How exactly? :D Ahhh, I know. Places crown on head and sits on thrown (just for today :D)

Words24.gif

2) You'll write Eating Wise - oh go on! ;)
No01.gif
LOL

In all seriousness, I can't say how grateful I am for your help. When I grow up, I want to be just like you :)

xx

LOL, I'm still waiting to grow up :D

Oh KD :) :D:D:D:D:D

Much joy!!! I am proud...like a mother..or something.:happy096::clap::silly::bliss::talk017: :party0049::party0048::eating::wow:

Thats it then? Job done...you're "normal"?? :D

1 460.9688 days....:eek:

Still a nutter after all these years Coley :D

No plans on being 'normal', ever. Sounds dead boring to me ;)

WOW!

What an inspiration you are KD!!! That's amazing, you show us all just how possible it all is! And you're an amazing help around here, and a constant source of support, advice and information!

So thank you and well done!

Thanks Caroline.

You know. I was thinking the other day, one of the great things about maintaining is that when people start spouting on about how Cambridge doesn't work and that you put the weight back on again, I can just stand there, smile sweetly and say

"worked for me, and I've maintained:confused:"

Nothing else needed :D No explanations...no explaining the diet. Just a sweet smile
Happy17.gif

That is amazing... Congrats KD, you have done so well and are an inspiration to all of us. I hope life treats you well hon.. xxx

hehe Can't wait until I can do the same!

You are all the proof anyone needs! I started with 8 stone to lose, so looking to having my 4 year anniversary of maintaining!

KD you are an inspiration. Congratulations on maintaining for four :eek: years. Hearing about success stories are helping me adjust my thinking to believing I can and will get off the diet yo-yo.

Thanks for all your tips. They make a huge amount of sense and I am going to post on my kitchen wall. Even though I am still a couple of months away from RTM, I want those thoughts to be embedded for when I get there.

xx

KD well done, many off us can only hope of being where you are, me included. There's definitely those times when I wish I was there/back there.........

Just having a slight case of the doubts! Was good to drop in here.

Bren
X

Congratulations, you should be very proud! :)

KD!!!
Amazing........... You have done so well....... and you really are a true inspiration to us all...... Always there to help too.
I only hope I can do the same..
xxxx

Congratulations from a very newbie, I have a long way to go to get to target but I am going to take note of your tips for when I do
B xx

congratulations!!!
a truly amazing lady
daisy (Lighter Life) x

Back