5.5 stone less of Missy!

Missy - The difference is amazing and you look so happy - congrats and well done. Not only is your health going to benefit, but your going to be a great mum to a little one sooner rather than later if you keep up the good work - way to go girl x

Thank you <3 I can't wait for 2013 cos I know it'll be me my year and hopefully me and husband will be another step closer to becoming parents. Excited and terrified but it's all good! x

Thanks guys!

Today I am 0.5lb away from my 4.5 stone award. Hoping I get it next week, might post a new picture if I do! Found some really bad old pics on Facebook tonight lol ;)

Had some more positive news too - we have our first appointment at the fertility clinic on 29th Jan! Dead nervous in case they find lots wrong with us but excited as it's a step forward at least...

Such an inspiration, a very big congrats to you xx

Marvelous, well done you.

I'm a veggie too and SW is perfect for me (when I stick to it!)

I honestly think it's the best choice for veggies. I've found it way easier than I ever found WW and the weight is coming off! So happy :)

Thank you so much everyone - you help me to keep going and keep pushing it and I can't thank you enough! x

New picture time! Taken today at the swimming baths - 4.5 stone lost.

Since I last updated I've had my first appointment at the fertility clinic and unfortunately we are going to need treatment (unless a miracle occurs!) due to husband having a low count. So I have until July 30th to lose another 3st and get my BMI under 30 so that we can go on the IVF waiting list. We might get a shot at IUI if we are lucky but at the moment it's borderline, again due to low count.

So lots of work to be done in our household in the next six months.

Husband is on a cocktail of vitamins, we're both eating well and have been cutting back on caffeine and alcohol for a while now. I've also upped my exercise in the last couple of weeks so hoping that will make a big difference along with the diet.

Wish me luck! x

Attachments

• image-37246807.jpg
    image-37246807.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 292
Looking good Missy - the difference is fantastic, I wish you all the best for the IVF - I know how much it means to you both, and how tough it can be as my niece had no other option than to go down that route, and she now has a lovely little boy.

Your both doing so so well and it will all be worth it xx

It's so nice to read success stories! Thank you Texty xxx I panic tbh because we can't afford to go private so we'll only get one go at IVF on the NHS and I'm terrified that it'll not work. Soooo much pressure! Need to get in as good shape as possible to make sure that it does. :)

Found another before picture as well - this one's a right shocker!

Attachments

• image-1186797381.jpg
    image-1186797381.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 269
Well you aint a shocker anymore you look fab hun. Carry on as you are and you will have that little bundle of joy before you know it. x

Missy you really are looking like a new woman :)

Why only one go, is that due to location? I have a friend got 2 NHS cycles x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah, location. You only get one cycle where I live unfortunately :/ So if it doesn't work first time we'd best get saving!

Don't quote me but I think one cycle means 2 gos - one fresh and one frozen.. You are looking really good missy xx

Don't quote me but I think one cycle means 2 gos - one fresh and one frozen.. You are looking really good missy xx

I think it depends on how the fertilisation goes - if there's enough they'll carry on transferring under the same funding until you get pregnant or they run out! That's how I understand it after having another read of my PCT's policy anyway :)

Back