5 stone gone before and after pictures and my story :) you can do it too!

You're truly my inspiration. That part about size 18 at Evans and Dorothy Perks hit a the nail on the head. I wasn't always overweight. There was a period when I got down to a size 10 and I did get a rush from shopping in River Island, Gap and H&M. But now I'm back to doing it all over again and I'm scared of failing and not maintaining. So to read your own experience makes me less anxious because it can be done. And you look so amazing. I hope to one day post my before and after photos to inspire even more people who are working to lose weight :)

From Miami B

Wow, that is wonderful, well done!
I am looking at loosing around 5 stone and it feels like I've got to climb a mountain so hering it can be done is so encouraging.

happyhealthy, our stories are so alike it's unreal and you're such an inspiration to me! I can only hope I end up as gorgeous as you at the end of my journey!

Congratulations on all your hard work!

Well done! Amazing achievement. I like you have been overweight from about the age of 10 and my parents are foodies too! I sadly am way bigger than you ever were but your loss has inspired me and made me realize that it is very achievable if you stick to it! Congratulations!

Oh my goodness, skinny minny!
You're beautiful in both before and after pictures, you've done such a great job at losing the weight. Well done, you're an inspiration.
I'm struggling at the moment and i have a lot to lose, 35 days without food.. but like you said 'live the dream' that's what i've wanted to do for a long time. So i shall keep going.
Thank you :) x

KISS MY SKINNY ASS! Lol! That made me chuckle :)

I can relate to you a lot as I was a healthy weight up until I was about 10yrs old but had a healthy appetite. I never binged or ate loads of junk food, just ate portions that were far too big. The difference with my story is that once I started dieting at around 18, the weight wouldn't budge. I later found out that I have a very severe case of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome which causes unnecessary weight gain. A lot of it is water retention combined with an over storage fats. My case is so severe that my doctor was convinced that I would have to take the I.V.F route if I ever wanted to conceive. Also the older I get the harder it would be too. That was the kick up the arse I needed!!! Luckily for me it didn't come to that, as my doc recommended I try the Cambridge Diet, low and behold 11 weeks later I had lost almost 4stones! My partner and I decided the time was right to start trying for a baby given the circumstances and I conceived naturally within 2 months! My doctor was astonished and amazingly the weight stayed off until I was full term in my pregnancy and then I ballooned! I'm still about 2 stone lighter then I was at my heaviest and my daughter is almost 2, but Im still on my weight loss journey and I'm following Slimming World with good results.

Thankyou for posting your story, you have inspired me to keep going :)

wow this is amazing, your weight beforehand is the weight I am now, looking to lose the same amount of weight too. So happy I came across this, very motivating. Thankyou and well done! x x x

Thankyou so so much your words at the end are true to any diet anyone is doing it's shown me and motivated me you look like a different person and I know with the hard work, and taking it step by step anyone can deep down achieve if they are willing to make the changes thankyou and what a true inspiration xxx

I joined minimins about a month ago and this originally really inspired me to lose the weight, unfortunately as I went to a couple of festivals in the past few weeks I went off track and have recently thought 'maybe I'll just always be overweight' - reading this post again has made me realise I must not settle for that! Your pictures are incredible and it's so impressive that you lost all that weight in 7 months.

A true inspiration, well done!

"Eyes down on the prize and don't stop until u get there" I love that and am making it my new mantra for my weightless journey, love your story it's truly inspirational and has spurred me on x

You are a very determined young woman...and a little stunner....both with weight and now finally the butterfly you chose to be...enjoy it petal...you deserve to...and if our politicians had your determination and wisdom we wouldnt be in the pickle we are both nationally and globally...well done you...!!!!

Fireflii x

Back