dinner: chicken and bacon salad
snacks: pistachios, muller greek yoghurt, coffees

thursday:
YYhmHmY.png

brekkie: toast n marmalade
lunch: pasta salad & ham sammich
dinner: pasta bake (double portion)
snacks etc: coffees, pistachio nuts

missed the weigh-in last week, hoping that i will see my next goal realised tomorrow!

ALMOST HALFWAY THERE!!!!

to celebrate, we went to the cinema (iron man three, **** yeah!) where i had a hotdog and a 135g bag of maltesers (mmmmmmmmmm). then dinner - cajun meatballs with shallow fried gnocchi... gorgeous. blame nigella for the gnocchi.

<3

g2hG7Vl.png

293 cals over, but it was worth it :)

because of this loss, MFP has recalculated my calorie goal to 1330 :eek:

well done - so deserved!

What did you think of Iron Man 3 - everybody i know has said its disappointing x

WAAAAAAAAA?! my hubby and i saw it in 3D and it was AMAZEBALLS.

and gosh, i can't believe how well it's going... i'll be there by my goal date if it all goes according to plan... had a few weak weeks where i lost barely 0.4kg, but they were still losses!

the trouble is, we're trying for baby #2 now, and whilst losing weight can only help this, i would want to be very careful once we do conceive so that i don't gain too much over the pregnancy. the last time i was pregnant, i lost 7kg in the first trimester due to morning sickness and i maxed out at 105kg at term. i wouldn't want to grace 100kg this time. i know that eating for 2 is a complete myth, you need 100cals extra in the first trimester, 200cal in the second and 300 in the 3rd, i just hope that my careful planning pans out :)

KfwBgzA.png

also, weight watchers mini pots? nice little taster. can't really compare them to "proper" puddings as such, but they are a nice little bit of what you fancy. the toffee one has smooshed fudge through it, the chocolate one tastes of cocoa more than chocolate. 6.5/10 overall.

WAAAAAAAAA?! my hubby and i saw it in 3D and it was AMAZEBALLS.

and gosh, i can't believe how well it's going... i'll be there by my goal date if it all goes according to plan... had a few weak weeks where i lost barely 0.4kg, but they were still losses!

the trouble is, we're trying for baby #2 now, and whilst losing weight can only help this, i would want to be very careful once we do conceive so that i don't gain too much over the pregnancy. the last time i was pregnant, i lost 7kg in the first trimester due to morning sickness and i maxed out at 105kg at term. i wouldn't want to grace 100kg this time. i know that eating for 2 is a complete myth, you need 100cals extra in the first trimester, 200cal in the second and 300 in the 3rd, i just hope that my careful planning pans out :)

I think you have changed your eating habits enough that you would have a healthy pregnancy - I have always had healthy pregnancy and then go mad and stuff my face after the pregnancy and gained stones!

sunday:
y2NJ494.png

brekkie: spanish omelette
lunch: ham n cheese toastie
dinner: trifle (because my son had a sickness bug and we thought we were gonna get it too so best eat something that will come up easy. plus, i wanted trifle.)

monday:
9YRRnoy.png

brekkie: pastrami sammich
lunch: trifle leftovers
dinner: chicken curry

tuesday:
tiHZblz.png

brekkie: nah
lunch: PB&B toastie
dinner: tuna pasta surprise (the surprise? no tuna, was beef)
extras: 1/4 tub VERMONSTER ICE CREAM HELL HEAH!

wednesday:
1blS6cc.png

brekkie: PB&B toastie
lunch: ham sammich
dinner: chicken n bacon salad
extras: sneaky spoons of peanut butter, and another banana

sorry i kinda dropped off the face of the planet, my son was taken into hospital on thursday evening and we're only just back. he had rotavirus and was very dehydrated despite our best efforts to keep him well through the bug, he was on a drip and had to have many blood tests and a CT scan to make sure there was no lasting damage from his illness and the elevated sodium levels in his blood.

naturally, my diet went out the window.

he is fine now, you'd never know he was ill! but it scared us half to death, especially as there is always the suspicion with elevated sodium levels that you've done something untoward to your own child.

kinda back.

we're all still recovering from taylor's stint in hospital. it was a bit of an ordeal, and it brought me down to earth with a bang. i became quite stressed and depressed and gained 2kg whilst he was hospitalised - living off the vending machine and take-out also took its toll. we have been building ourselves back up, slowly but surely. been back on the diet (important note - never make your own trail mix. it comes pre-packaged in those teeny snack bags for a REASON - you WILL want to eat EVERYTHING you have made in bulk!) and readjusted my MFP goals. being in the hospital was a "stationary" lifestyle. mine is actually classed as "lightly active" in reality. so i have 100+ extra calories to play with, which has been nice.

i've treated my calorie goal as just that - a goal, not a limit. i'm not too bothered about being 100cal+/- anymore. it's paying off... in a week and a half i've lost the weight i gained, and a little extra, too, reaching goal #5 :)

Missed your original post about Tyler - glad he is ok now! It must have been scary so I can understand that the diet went a bit awol! But good on you for losing the gain+!!

i've rediscovered peanut butter and banana sandwiches... high energy, packed with goooood fats, half a portion of fruit per sammich, and nicely filling.

trying to keep breakfast and lunch under 300cal, dinner under 700. snacks etc, meh. if i need to/have the calories to spare. will probably go back on slimfast for lunch from next week, it's not just low calorie it's actually fairly cheap!

Good way to split your cals... my days sometimes work out like that without trying. I definitely find a more calorific dinner helps squash the night time hunger pangs which is when I can get bad with snacking!
Hope you have a good start to the week.x

lost what i'd gained last week (i know, i kept that quiet - 0.9kg gain, bleurgh), and a little more on top ;)

worked out that i will achieve my goal at the end of october, losing at a rate of 0.69kg/week on average. DH is losing at a sliiiiightly faster rate, but he has more to lose and will probably reach his goal in march next year (give or take xmas).

we are changing curry nights to exclude meat (saves us 125cal per meal) and i'm bulking out the stews so that i can get more portions out of every pot. going to go back to some biker meals at the end of the month, though the burgers/meatballs are a pretty regular feature on our menus. would like to try the cumin veg with butternut squash at some point, and as i have some in the house for the wee man ANYWAY i might as well give it a go soon ;)

dinner tonight was chicken stew - chicken breast, leeks, carrot, onion, celery, stock cubes, water and gnocchi - 413cal per 1/6th, which makes a decent sized bowl and i'm kinda full, which is nice!

you know i've gained if i don't report in for the week ;)

anyone else trying the mcvites breakfast bikkits? you get 4 for less than 230 cal, and they really are quite nice!

weighed in today after a small gain last friday - lost the gain and lost a bit more, finally under 90kg again!!! i seem to do this, gain one week, lose the gain and lose some extra the next week.

HALFWAY THERE!!!

just taken up my martial arts again - with all the walking i did today plus an hour of tang soo do, i almost DOUBLED my calorie allowance today!

a small loss, but a loss is a loss! w00t!

Back