5stone to loose .

Hopefully the break will clear both your heads - and put some important space in between the two of you and her.

If he really wanted her there then he could put her up somewhere, even if the sofa/floor/share a bed with the kids. He probably thinks the same as you and is after a quiet life.

Some people can't be helped x

Well exactly!! He could if he wanted too,but hes got an excuse an he'l stick to that!

Yeh im lookin forward to it,nice speakin to you again sparkle i hope your evenings goin well x

hi spanna have a great holiday
and no feeling guilty i did that for years everytime i went away pulling my heart strings but soon found out they copied very well while i was away so mad at them x x x

Thanks chezz,
its a long story but im havin some bother with my mother inlaw at the minute!!!!

But i wont let it ruin my holiday dont worry thank u:)
X

Well exactly!! He could if he wanted too,but hes got an excuse an he'l stick to that!

Yeh im lookin forward to it,nice speakin to you again sparkle i hope your evenings goin well x

Thanks. And you hun, still very calm and quiet. Watching Modern Family :)

Enjoy your holiday lovely xxx

take care and enjoy x x

Hi gurls got engaged whilst in poland,my rings beautiful!!!!

Back to the diet this week DEFO! Hope you lot are doin good on ur diets x

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! HUGE congratulations! That is AMAZING :D well done to both of you!

Can you share a pic of the ring? :D

[bet that was one in the face for you know who ;)]

Can't see it yet lovely :(

Are you pressing the the square with the tree picture in it? :)

image-1186683289.jpg

I see it!! Wow! What a hell of a size rock too! :D So glad for you hun :) well done to both of you!

Ahh thank you sparkle,it was a total suprise.... I luv it!

Wev not long gt bk,hes not told his mum yet dont think shes gonna b too happy xxxx

Good :D I'm glad :D (that was mean, I'm not sorry though. I'm glad he's not letting her take over his life!)

Huuuuuuugs! :)

Congratulations. Slimming for the wedding now? 1st of June is a great start x

Its goin to b a lonnnng engagment hehe...but i am a maid of honour in aug for my sister so iv got this to work towards x

Back