5stone to loose .

congrats the ring is lovely happiness to both of you x x :bestwishes:

doing ok love x x

Hi sparkle im doing great thanks... Getting ready to start my new diet. I apparently carnt write it on here but its the JP meal replacment diet.
How are you gettin on?
X

Yes its a meal replaement,plus tablets too. Abit more pricey them slimfast but its got good results an suppose to keep u fuller.
X

Its sayin iv got to detox befor the shakes,which i thought the shakes wer the detoxing part,i dont really wanna go out n buy more shoppin to detox x

Weird, had a quick google to see if I could see what it is. Is it the juice one? Are you sure it's safe lovely? xx

be careful spanner x x x

There's all sorts of help and diets etc out there isn't there :) I've tried many and the herbal-life but It wast for me. I think when you find what work for you personally you know. I'm following slimming world at home so I'm hoping this site will help, by the looks of it everyone is very supportive and it's good to share experiences and progress. Good luck xXx

Vicki :)

hi vicki
i tried herbal life wow never again lololol

Hahaha, it sounds interesting :p Apparently people dislike the dukan too.

I've done healthy eating (through orlistat so following those rules so as not to have accidents), calorie counting (what I'm doing now)with the odd slimfast shake. I'm not following it to the letter as i'm on a higher calorie allowance than it suggests and well - it's a way of eating when my acid reflux is playing up without having to force food down and having a breakfast on those mornings when you REALLY don't want to eat. I think it'll come in handy during the summer too as the hotter it gets the less appetite I have

Also had spells on SW and WW but neither were for me (through NHS refferal.) SW I just didn't like, i didn't see it working for me. WW... well, I think I'd have done better on that if I'd had a different advisor. I wasn't eating all my points (because at that time I was 26/27st and there were FAR too many. I'm not a massive eater, I just eat the wrong things!) and she would constantly go on at me every week that I needed to eat more and get on my case repeatedly that it just wasn't something that I wanted to continue.

Calorie Counting has worked for me like nothing else! It's awesome! :D

How are you getting on, lovely? Feel free to start your own diary and get stuck in :D

Back