6 weeks to skinnydom

No, it's a nice round number too!! :)
I'm aiming to go lower than my 'target' so I can relax for a couple of days and then spend some time figuring out how to maintain at my target. Hoping to be there by February ideally.

Right off to bed as have had a helluva day and if I stay downstairs I'll throw myself head first into my box of bars!! Xx

I don't think I'd ever get into the 9s but might give it a good bash haha. Night xx

Oh & yeah I am 2 shakes a day.

Honestly have felt hungry like 2 or 3 times in the last 2 weeks.

I usually have a blow out on a Saturday every week but this weekend I stuck to plan 100% & I have never managed that on any other plan.

Was so proud of myself felt like screaming it from the rooftops haha but my neighbours already think I am slightly cuckoo so decided against it!

Dxxx

Oh & yeah I am 2 shakes a day.

Honestly have felt hungry like 2 or 3 times in the last 2 weeks.

I usually have a blow out on a Saturday every week but this weekend I stuck to plan 100% & I have never managed that on any other plan.

Was so proud of myself felt like screaming it from the rooftops haha but my neighbours already think I am slightly cuckoo so decided against it!

Dxxx

You sound like you're doing really well!! I'm dreading weekend, got a date but I've suggested crazy golf, just hope he doesn't want to go somewhere to eat after otherwise I'll be panicking. Going to the Trafford centre though and there's a tapas place there so could just order some protein and veg I suppose ha. Look at me planning well ahead!! Probably won't end up having food at all.

ahh I'm proud of you staying on plan, especially if you haven't before!! So easy to slip because you're never as busy on a weekend I find!! May just have to stay in bed all day and put locks on my cupboard ha xx

You sound like you're doing really well!! I'm dreading weekend, got a date but I've suggested crazy golf, just hope he doesn't want to go somewhere to eat after otherwise I'll be panicking. Going to the Trafford centre though and there's a tapas place there so could just order some protein and veg I suppose ha. Look at me planning well ahead!! Probably won't end up having food at all.

ahh I'm proud of you staying on plan, especially if you haven't before!! So easy to slip because you're never as busy on a weekend I find!! May just have to stay in bed all day and put locks on my cupboard ha xx

One weekend out of many I hope. I know it wont be possible every weekend but as many as I can I want to aim for 100% & that should make up for the weekends when I have plans to eat out.

Ooooooooooh my hubby keeps asking me to go to crazy golf but we still haven't been.

At least if you are in the Trafford centre there will be lots of choice for you & tapas would be good cos you can get lots of wee portions to share aswell.

Oh my god I am sitting here watching 999 what's your emergency & I am blubbing my eyes out!

Dxxx

When we go to Trafford centre we go to the Thai buffet place, lots of fresh salad and usually chicken etc... Just have to be good and not have all the sauces!

One weekend out of many I hope. I know it wont be possible every weekend but as many as I can I want to aim for 100% & that should make up for the weekends when I have plans to eat out.

Ooooooooooh my hubby keeps asking me to go to crazy golf but we still haven't been.

At least if you are in the Trafford centre there will be lots of choice for you & tapas would be good cos you can get lots of wee portions to share aswell.

Oh my god I am sitting here watching 999 what's your emergency & I am blubbing my eyes out!

Dxxx

I think it's good you've planned your breaks well in advance, will make it so much easier to get back in track. I had tapas when I did my 5 and a half weeks last time and still had a fab loss so I know that's not too bad! Not weighing myself will be an absolute chore though because can't hide the scales this time. Need serious will power!!

oohh what's happening, I never really watch tv xx

I think it's good you've planned your breaks well in advance, will make it so much easier to get back in track. I had tapas when I did my 5 and a half weeks last time and still had a fab loss so I know that's not too bad! Not weighing myself will be an absolute chore though because can't hide the scales this time. Need serious will power!! oohh what's happening, I never really watch tv xx

Yeah I love to plan ahead that is the key.

I have a planned night out on the 9th so will stay on track till then as I know I can let my hair down & enjoy that night guilt free & then I will just get straight back on plan the next day.

Well there you go then you know you can go & enjoy a lovely tapas meal & still have a good loss.

Dxxx

Had suuuuch a good sleep last night!! Was out before 12 and just woke up, that never happens! Day one done and dusted, gonna have a shake for breaky and crack on with day 2. I'm working til 8 tonight so should be quite easy today. Have a good day everyone xxx

God defo need to be drinking more water, smellywee.com!! Starting off my day with a cheesy pasta and some mushrooms just because I'm starved this morning and I know I won't eat when I get home from work with it being past 9 so thought I'd treat myself xx

Morning :)
Good luck for day 2. Your birthdays is a great goal to focus on and you know what fab results you can get so think how fab you will feel when people start to notice the changes.
Nothing like the buzz of people noticing your body is changing and it can change a lot in the weeks to your birthday.
You can do it :)

Morning :)
Good luck for day 2. Your birthdays is a great goal to focus on and you know what fab results you can get so think how fab you will feel when people start to notice the changes.
Nothing like the buzz of people noticing your body is changing and it can change a lot in the weeks to your birthday.
You can do it :)

Aww thanks, I feel like I can do it just always get stuck at this point!! A stone and a half in 6 weeks is doable though isn't it? I've done it before but then just sort of plateaued, fluctuating by about half a stone. I remember that buzz from my old job, I changed so much in such a short period of time, I want that buzz again. Thats my motivation haha xx

Aww thanks, I feel like I can do it just always get stuck at this point!! A stone and a half in 6 weeks is doable though isn't it? I've done it before but then just sort of plateaued, fluctuating by about half a stone. I remember that buzz from my old job, I changed so much in such a short period of time, I want that buzz again. Thats my motivation haha xx

You know its doable and the only person to stop you is yourself so think positive and keep thinking about the buzz of people telling you how great you look, that's much better than any food.

Here's a little thing,

Two situations, your siting eating your favourite takeaway . . . . How do you feel ?

Compare that to when you were losing last time. put yourself in the situation where someone was telling you how fab you look and asking how your going it etc. . . How did you feel then ?

Which feeling do you want the most ? I know you want the latter so I'm sure you get my point.

6 weeks is plenty time to get you feeling back to FAB, it's not all about how we look but how we feel, hold onto that feeling and very soon it will be yours again x x c

You know its doable and the only person to stop you is yourself so think positive and keep thinking about the buzz of people telling you how great you look, that's much better than any food.

Here's a little thing,

Two situations, your siting eating your favourite takeaway . . . . How do you feel ?

Compare that to when you were losing last time. put yourself in the situation where someone was telling you how fab you look and asking how your going it etc. . . How did you feel then ?

Which feeling do you want the most ? I know you want the latter so I'm sure you get my point.

6 weeks is plenty time to get you feeling back to FAB, it's not all about how we look but how we feel, hold onto that feeling and very soon it will be yours again x x c

That's such a good way of looking at it! I feel awful after a take away, really guilty and bloated. I feel really good when I've done a full day, no cheating or slip ups and like you said that's better than a short satisfaction followed by HUGE guilt and disappointment.

I'm hoping 6 weeks and I'll be in a size 10, I know I can at least get to a small 12 again because that's what I was when I was 11st4, which is only 12lbs away. An extra half a stone makes all the difference though doesn't it so I'm hoping being in the 10 stones will but me in a size 10 as well. Like I said, I'll see how I feel after 6 weeks which I know I can definitely do and if I feel like I want to be slimmer than will carry on til xmas with a couple of breaks in between.

Can't wait to be skinny!! xxx

God defo need to be drinking more water, smellywee.com!! Starting off my day with a cheesy pasta and some mushrooms just because I'm starved this morning and I know I won't eat when I get home from work with it being past 9 so thought I'd treat myself xx

Quite right to eat in the morning.

I think it would be better for you than eating late at night anyway.

Dxxx

Here's a little thing,

Wow I love how you think!

Defo gonna start using that approach cos its so tru you feel terrible after a take away!

Dxxx

My god one thing I didn't miss about this diet was becoming BFF's with the nearest loo!! Working in a call centre doesn't help! Just been stuck on a call for HALF AN HOUR dyyyying to pee, thought my bladder was going to burst!! Haha. Had my second pack, standard strawberry shake xx

I work in a call centre too & my boss is like eh why is your aux 7 increased by like a bazillion percent - whoops!

Honestly running like mad to the toilet & back is a nightmare.

Dxxx

Ha ha! The wee thing does calm down after a few weeks!! I remember feeling like I was pregnant again!! Just think it's flushing out all the fat the more you drink and the more you pee!!
:)

Xx

Back