777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Not heard of this before. Interesting!! I'll have to read through this thread.

Going to start this today, just wondering if anyone knows how I should syn stuff? Should I syn based on EE as normal or use the highest value? So if it's 1 syn on EE /Green but 5 syns on Original, should I pick 1 or 5? Hope that makes sense!

And another question...

Having home made curry tonight with tin tomatoes, onions, peppers, chicken - do I count these as 4 speed foods, even though e.g. the onion is split between me and DH? Would I need to have a full onion?

are just speed foods ok for this or does it have to be superspeed?

Day 1 of this but doing it loosely. More concerned with making sure I have 7 speed foods for 7 days really.

Breakfast:- (running late) had a banana and cup of tea when I got to work (1/2 syn milk)
Snack:- mango, kiwi, pineapple and blueberries
Lunch:- lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, boiled egg, boiled potatoes, salad cream (2 syns), mug shot (1 syn)
Snack:- edamame beans, clementines, apples
Dinner:- Quorn burger (1 syn) with 3 extra light laughing cow triangles (1/2 HeA) and mushrooms in wrap (HeB). Served with tomatoes and morrocan spiced butternut squash and couscous salad (in very small amounts- peppers, onion, spinach, chickpeas, raisins, pomegranate, quinoa and dried apricots) DELICIOUS!!! and only 7 syns!

IMG-20131114-00820.jpg

Drinks:- 1 cup of tea, 6 pints of water, 300ml pepsi max
Syns:- 11 1/2

Last edited:
Day 2

Breakfast:- HeB wrap with 2 quorn sausages (2 syns) and ketchup (1 syn)
Snack:- 2 clementines
Lunch:- M&S King prawn, tomato and basil salad with spinach (I'm only going to count 7 of the 13 syns as I ate half). 2 kiwi's
Snack:- banana, 2 tiny
apples
Dinner:- SW quiche- cottage cheese, potato, eggs, peppers, onion, courgette, mushrooms, sweetcorn with rocket and tomatoes

IMG-20131115-00824.jpg

Drinks:- 4 pints of water, 1 cup of tea (1/2 syn milk), 300ml pepsi max
A LOT OF VODKA and then proceeded to eat half a packet of biscuits and 2 mini packs of haribo starmix :-S

Here's my line

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a new day

Last edited:
Day 3

Breakfast:- banana, 2 clementines, 2 cups of tea (1 syn)
Lunch:- SW quiche- cottage cheese, potato, eggs, mushrooms, courgette, peppers, onion and sweetcorn with baked beans
Snacks:- toffee mullerlight, edamame beans
Dinner:- salmon, mixed veg rice, pickled
cabbage, sweet potato salad. (3 syns)
LATE NIGHT:- finished off the rest of the quiche and the baked beans, with some soft cheese and a wrap (HeA and HeB)

Drinks:- 2 cups of tea, pint of water. VODKAAAAA
:eek:
Syns:- 30

Last edited:
Day 4
Breakfast:- banana, clementine

Lunch:- mushroom arancini, roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, mushrooms (4 syns for oil)
Snack:- shape yogurt
Dinner:- Chinese “fakeaway”- vegetable stir-fry-
peppers, cabbage, onion, prawns, squid, mussels, chow mein sauce (3 syns), noodles
More food:-
lettuce, tomatoes, onion, peppers, pickled onions, feta cheese (HeB), quorn burger (1 syn)

Drinks:- pint of diet coke, pint of water (I think thats all- not cool man!)
Syns:- 8

Last edited:
Day 5

Breakfast:- 2 weetabix with red milk (HeA and B)
Snack:- banana and pear
Lunch:- Speed Soup- onions, leek, baked beans, passata, lentils, mixed beans, carrots, parsnip AND salad- lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, peppers
Snack:- clementine, mullerlight
Dinner:- Quorn sausages (2 syns), fried egg (frylight), SW chips. Ketchup (2 syns)
Snack:- sunbites (6 syns), Geo bar (6 syns)

Drinks:- 5 pints of water, one cup of tea
Syns:- 16 :-S

Last edited:
Day 6

Breakfast:- 2 weetabix with milk (HeA and B), banana
Snack:- kiwi, pineapple, mango and blueberries
Lunch:- Speed Soup- onions, leek, baked beans, passata, lentils, mixed beans, carrots, parsnip AND SW Chips
Snack:- apple, pear and shape yogurt
Dinner:- peppers, cabbage, onion, prawns, squid, mussels, chow mein sauce (2 syns), noodles

Drinks:- 5 pints of water, 2 cups of tea
Syns: 2

Last edited:
Back