9 weeks to Holiday - Exante all the Way

Girls how often do you take stuff ? I can't recall the last time I had a poo ?, sorry
I probably use the psyllium husks 4 days out of 7. It just depends what packs I have :). I always have it in the soup. And sometimes in the pasta or porridge :)

I usually take dulcalux once or maybe twice a week... Just toake sure i poo...

I dont like going more than three days with not going

Nik
Xx

Thanks Jael and nix :)

I have been awol due to having to rush down to Wales to look after my great -aunt after a fall. Her son was holidaying in America and only got back on Thursday so now I am back. As you can imagine the last week my diet has been up the wall. I didn't even take any packs with me... and I certainly didn't low carb it either. So I plan to start a fresh today!!!!!

9 weeks until my holiday... unsure whether I will manage the 28lbs or not now but I won't be far off and I shall be giving it a bloody good go. I am going to mix TS with WS depending on what suits me each day as I have a few family get togethers coming up. Low carb, lean and green is all I shall know until I get to my main goal of 10st 7. :)

Welcome back. It's definitely possible to lose that weight in the time, I've done it as you can see from my stats and if you look at my weekly losses, they're not massive either :)

Thank you Jael... you have had fabulous losses, well done you. I hope I can have similar, I would be very happy with your stats lol. x x

Okay today's plan is... Vanilla shake spread over three or four coffees, mushroom soup for a late lunch and then a hot chocolate shake for early evening (my food craving time.) I have my 2 litre bottle of water, peppermint tea and true grit and determination to get me through today.

It's a house tidying day today and then I am going shopping for birthday prezzies. I have a birthday meal next Saturday to attend so I am aiming for a week of TS and then a WS on Saturday with a lean and green low carb meal. Hopefully this time next week I will be well and truly in the 13's.

Here goes day one... again. :p

That sounds like a good plan for today...and I hope your great aunt is ok

Thanks Shrimp... She is okay now just feeling frail bless her. X

Well I have had three coffees with vanilla shake in , my mushie soup and two litres of water. Starting to get a bit of a headache as my body says... C'mon love get the decent carbs out. Sorry not today 'love.' lol x

Headaches are the worst!

I know... I shall grin it and bear it for a while and if all else fails I shall bool the paracetamols out. X

2 stone in just over 2 months is doable :)
Keep on track and you will get there :D

Thanks Marge, I shall give it my best shot... I am glugging water as we speak. :) x

Ive just had my last pack... chocolate split into two cups for hot chocolate. I am bathing my little one, getting her off to bed and then it will be bath and bed for me. I want to stay out of the kitchen as much as possible... At least for a few days until keto kicks in. Lol I am not hungry at all at the minute though... My belly is very full and sloshy. 3litres of water down, 5 coffees and 3 packs. X

Day two

Well that's day one out of the way...I am pleased but I am feeling dog rough this morning... c'mon keto get a shift on. :D

Being the daily weigher that I am, I awoke this morning and jumped on the scales and I am down one pound. It may only be one pound... but it's a start and I am lighter than I was yesterday. BY the end of the week I would like at least 7lbs... but I will take whatever I get; a loss is a loss afterall.

Gorgeous day here... a visit to the park to feed the swans instore I think (90 min walk). Then home for a lush Sunday dinner 'Exante Veg Soup.' :D

The plan today is - vanilla Exante in 3 - 4 coffees, Exante veg soup and hot Exante banana shake split into two (I have never tried a hot banana one before... watch this space lol.) My 2 litres of water and peppermint tea is at the ready.

Have a lovely sunny day y'all. x x

Last night when I had my bath, I decided to use my new body brush to help shift the cellulite as I lose weight. So using the brush dry as recommended I body brushed my legs, tummy, bottom and arms... I must have been too enthusiastic as this morning my inner thighs are all chapped and sore ouch! So I shall give them a break this evening and back to more gentle body brushing tomorrow bath-time.
I also bought some gradual fake tan yesterday (I will wear a skirt when I go on holiday if it kills me - it will be the first skirt I have worn in about six years,) and I shall try that out this evening instead. :) x

Is it the Johnsons one ?
I quite like the St moritz fake tan :)
Pampering does help keep you out of the kitchen ;)

Back