A birthday present to myself: to reach Target!

Wow Stevie you have done brilliantly the last two weeks, well done! You're going to smash your target :)

I can't say I've done anywhere near as well....I put on 3lb this week, I've been so bad, only myself to blame!

Thank you! Hoping for another nice loss tonight.

How's your week been? x

Sorry ladies I've been rubbish at coming on Mini's the last week or so, been so busy with bits and pieces!

Anyway, lost 3lbs last Wednesday which was just the 3lbs that I had put on the week before! Still, I'm glad to have got rid of it. Hoping for at least 1lb this week as that will give me my half stone (again!).

How's everyone else getting on?

Sorry ladies I've been rubbish at coming on Mini's the last week or so, been so busy with bits and pieces!

Anyway, lost 3lbs last Wednesday which was just the 3lbs that I had put on the week before! Still, I'm glad to have got rid of it. Hoping for at least 1lb this week as that will give me my half stone (again!).

How's everyone else getting on?

Well done, that's brilliant that you got your gain straight back off!

Last Tuesday I had an extremely unexpected and undeserved half lb gain. I had been so on plan, I still cannot understand it. Have been 100% again this week but am feeling anxious for WI tomorrow, who knows what will happen?! I'm still on track for my target / birthday goal though - 18.5lb and 19 WI's to go!

Aw Stevie that is disappointing for you, especially when it's not deserved, it's a horrible feeling!

I bet it will show this week though and you will get a fab loss, it doesn't stop the butterflies in the queue for the scales though! :D

You're well on track for your birthday, you will do it girl!

Weigh in tonight! I'm currently ahead of myself with 15lb and 18 WI's to go, but would like to stay ahead of track if possible.

Actually hoping for 1.5lb off tonight as that would get me into the 10's - with 10st being my target, I would feel I am nearing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed: :D

Wow Stevie that will be amazing if you get into the 10's tonight, I have no doubt you can do it too!

Good luck :)

Yay, got my 1.5lb off taking me down to 10st 13.5lb!!

13.5lb and 17 weeks to go!

Woo hoo well done you! I bet it feels amazing, does it? :D

Woo hoo well done you! I bet it feels amazing, does it? :D

It certainly does!! :D

It's a shame this thread ended up going so quiet. I do wonder how everyone else is doing with their little challenges / goals...

It certainly does!! :D

It's a shame this thread ended up going so quiet. I do wonder how everyone else is doing with their little challenges / goals...

I have been so quiet over the last few weeks as I've been waaaaayyyy off plan due to various reasons! I will be back in class next Wednesday so fully intend to pick up this challenge then...might not make it to goal by my birthday but going to give it a very good shot! You are an inspiration! :)

Just had to add another event in that I will be challenging myself to lose the pounds for...my hubby has just surprised me with a trip to Vegas in July, woo hoo! So I will have 15 weeks...reckon I could shift 1.5 stone for then, bring it on! Too excited :D :airplane: :party0011:

Very disappointed with a maintain last night. However, on the bright side of things, I am still ahead of myself for my birthday / target goal.

13.5lb and 16 weeks to go!

You're doing great Stevie, I know your maintain was a disappointment for you but I have no doubt that you are going to smash your target...you're an inspiration!

Hi stevie

happy Saturday.

I'd like to join your for a few weeks if that's ok? My birthday is in 6 weeks and if I managed to lose 6lbs (or more hopefully) in that time then I will be securely in the 12s. Somewhere I haven't been since. Well I can't even tell you. Easily my teens. So for my 32nd I want to reclaim my youth...in weight only you understand!!

Hi stevie

happy Saturday.

I'd like to join your for a few weeks if that's ok? My birthday is in 6 weeks and if I managed to lose 6lbs (or more hopefully) in that time then I will be securely in the 12s. Somewhere I haven't been since. Well I can't even tell you. Easily my teens. So for my 32nd I want to reclaim my youth...in weight only you understand!!

Hello lovely, of course it's ok! That's definitely a doable target, 1lb a week nice and steady :) You can do it x

Fab thanks! Look forward to keeping you company! :) x

Well not the ideal start with an STS this week BUT am actually quite happy with that as I had a celebratory pizza Monday night as the husband passed an exam and life does go on despite SW. I intend to make inroads into the 6lb for next week :)

4lbs off so 2 to go to hit my mini target. I might extend it :)

4lbs off so 2 to go to hit my mini target. I might extend it :)

Oh, that's fantastic!! Well done lovely :)

2lb off for me last night. So I'm now 12lb from target with 14 weeks to go until my birthday!

That's great! Well done. Looks like we will both get our birthday presents! I've got 5 weeks until mine. I think it was 5 weeks yesterday so I might stretch myself and say I want to be at 12st 7lbs by then. :) x

Back