A food diary for everyone!!

It's under the food diary section Nanny Doreen and it should be near the top of the list as I have just commented on it. If you scroll to the top of this page you should see in blue the sub sections you have gone in to and if you click on slimming world - food diaries it should take you back to the page will all food diaries on x

Wow - you look lovely, you've done so well.
Thanks for telling Doreen where I am, this will be so much easier with friends x

Will try again later- have to go out in a while. Thanks anyway Mandyboo

My diary for today Tues

h/e b 2 slices from 400g loaf
h/e a 350ml sk milk

breakfast tin beans on 3 bread + 2 eggs on top with 1/2 tsp oil (oil 1 syn. xtra bread 2 1/1 syns)
followed by 2 pears
Lunch - OH beans again. 3 rashers bacon in a tin of beans with 3 scan bran & pineapple
Dinner will be == Beef casserole with carrots onions & oxo cubes. With cauliflower & broccoli plus around 250g boiled potato (have to know how much potato there is otherwise I would have a saucepanful,
Snack 2 scan bran with banana & fat free nat yogurt,

The scan bran are 1 syn each so 5 for scan bran + 1 oil + 2 1/1 bread. Total 8 1/2

If I have anything else it will be fruit and maybe milky coffee before bed. (no baileys left)

Away couple days so will update Thurs

You seem to be like me and following the baked bean diet lol.
What are scan bran like?
Catch you Thursday x

Grrr don't seem to be doing so well on the superfree front with meals at the minute :-s

Last night for tea I had chilli and rice with no superfree.

Wednesday 15th May - EE

Breakfast - Porridge and milk (ha&hb)

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Jacket potatoe with left over chilli and cheese (5) followed by an apple and orange.

Tea - Salmon, new potatoes, broccoli, cauli, green beans, garden peas

Total syns - 5

Grrr don't seem to be doing so well on the superfree front with meals at the minute :-s

Last night for tea I had chilli and rice with no superfree.

Wednesday 15th May - EE

Breakfast - Porridge and milk (ha&hb)

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Jacket potatoe with left over chilli and cheese (5) followed by an apple and orange.

Tea - Salmon, new potatoes, broccoli, cauli, green beans, garden peas

Total syns - 5

I think everyone has meals like that sometimes, I try to have some fruit afterwards as I am a very fussy veg eater but I do like salads, so I tend to have one of those at lunch. Beck x

Thought I would add my before and after picture of my journey so far just to put a face to a name for the people looking at my food diary :)
View attachment 91069
You look fab, seeing pics like that so does help with the motivation. Beck xx

Good luck with your weigh in, I lost one pound this week, which is ok and keeps me on track x

Thanks Beck! I lost 0.5lb today, so I'm happy considering I was going for a maintain :) I'm doing the 777 challenge from Sun to Thurs as I'm out Saturday night. It's basically 7 glasses of water, 7 speed foods and 7 syns each day x

I will do :) not starting it till Sunday though but looking forward to the challenge. Anyone can feel free to join me with the 777 challenge and also post on here how you get on with it x

Mandyboo. Scan bran are ok. They make you go a lot but need banana or yog to make them really palatable

TODAY FRIDAY 17TH MAY

only lost 1/2lb. two bad days with the grandkids and daughter-in-law. gone now

breakfast 2 fried eggs in 1/2 tsp oil. (1) 2 rashers, 2 tomatoes. h/eb bread 2 scanbran (2) 2 1/2 syns

LUNCH SW challenge tomato soup. Chicken left from thurs 2 pears 2 scanbran (2)

DINNER Chicken from yesterday, 230g spud. carrots onions swede butternut squash oxo cubes herbs curry powder. (1 scan bran or was it 2 It was really nice. Could hae saved some for tomorrow - but ate it all.

snack kiwi fruit and last of 5 scan bran

TOTAL SYNS 6. REST OF MILK NOW FOR A MILKY COFFEE HEA...and an apple

I will do :) not starting it till Sunday though but looking forward to the challenge. Anyone can feel free to join me with the 777 challenge and also post on here how you get on with it x

May join you on 777 on Sunday x

SATURDAY 18/5

My food diary for today

h/e A 350mlskim milk
h/e B 2 slices wholmeal bread

Breakfast 2 eggs in frylight grilled tomato (lots) 2 bread 2 scan bran 2 syns coffee

Lunch sw tomato soup - 3 scan bran with banana. 3 syns diet coke coffee.

Dinner 6 egg omlette with bacon and ham with sw chips (with skin on) tom sweetcorn onion pepper -followed by pineapple & banana and Tesco everyday fat free nat yog.

Drinks coffee diet lemonade & diet coke--------------2 pears

Wasgoing to bed but ended up having 2 slices of bread with ham & tomato - 5 syns

Total syns for today 10. Was five then had to have the sarni!!

Hope you all getting on ok.
Doreen

Got some food out of freezer. I have only got to cut the grass so not too busy to do some cooking for the freezer. Ie chicken casserole with curry powder - mmmm lovely and a couple of beef & carrot casseroleanf think I will try & make a lasagne as I bought some quark today to mix with yog for the top. I don`t use cheese.

Where is everyone?

HAVE STARTED A THREAD FORMY DIARIES FROM SUNDAY 20/5/013

Last edited:
Back