A healthier happier me :)

Thanks PSP I am taking it hour by hour xxxx

Still really struggling mental health wise haven't had the best week food wise but am back on track which is all i can hope for. xxxx

Aw bless you Sweetie, you take it easy and don't be too hard on yourself. X

Hey, thought I'd join in to support you :) Have read through all the posts and it sounds like things are going in the right direction. I too suffer with mental health issues, I have bipolar, so know how you feel. It can be a struggle sometimes when I'm feeling low and all I want to do is eat junk! But it's easy to put right if we do fall off the wagon, that's the beauty of slimming world :) Keep going hun, you're doing amazingly :) xxx

Thanks Sara hun they are wondering If I have Bipolar, seeing my psychiatrist next thurs, I suffer from psychosis so loose touch with reality :( Its so hard :(

Thansk PSP have had a good day planning little mans birthday party and getting shopping to do yummy recipes like pulled pork in bbq sauce

xxxx

I'm glad u had a better day, fingers crossed you get some answers next Thursday x

^^I hope so hun I have been poorly since I had my little boy almost 3 years ago, first with PND then psychosis and anxiety and depression its been never ending :(

OHHHHHH I lost 1 lbs today and got my 1 1/2 stone award at SW :) made me happy :)

xxxx

^^I hope so hun I have been poorly since I had my little boy almost 3 years ago, first with PND then psychosis and anxiety and depression its been never ending :( OHHHHHH I lost 1 lbs today and got my 1 1/2 stone award at SW :) made me happy :) xxxx

Things take time, my daughter turned 7 last November and I'm only just returning to work now after all the problems I have. Soon good days will turn into weeks and before u know it you will you have good months :)

Well Done on your loss, what a fantastic pick me up for you. X

Thank you girls...another day on plan, its the most syns i have had today since week 1 17/25 syns but still on track xxx

Thank you girls...another day on plan, its the most syns i have had today since week 1 17/25 syns but still on track xxx

That's brilliant, remember the syns are there to be used so enjoy them x

Hi girls have been on and off track like a yoyo! But some how lost 1 1/2 lbs and got slimmer of the week joint with someone else :) So happy with that. I have now lost over 2 stone and am in the 22 stone bracket :)

xxxx

Hi girls have been on and off track like a yoyo! But some how lost 1 1/2 lbs and got slimmer of the week joint with someone else :) So happy with that. I have now lost over 2 stone and am in the 22 stone bracket :) xxxx

Whoop Whoop! Well Done You! Did you get a prize or just a certificate? X

I got a sticker and LOADS of fruit :) which I shared with my auntie as she come to groups with me :) xxx

I got a sticker and LOADS of fruit :) which I shared with my auntie as she come to groups with me :) xxx

Awwwww that's brill! Well Done You! X

Back