A Journey of 5 stone or more ?

Well done dropping the dress size Angel - that's such a good feeling :) I've found 'yours clothing' to be a fab website for clothes that are suited to larger shapes and not too expensive either. Could be worth a look in the sale ladies if you're dropping sizes quickly :) x

Oooo sounds nice. Icecream was one of the reasons I'm so heavy. Thanks for the instructions and the clothing tip!

2st in 2 weeks! Amazing, well done! Will have a look at that clothes website, thanks.

Clothes website prices are really good. Thanks for that. It's a winter wonderland outside so porridge and coffee while watching time team for me this morning then an assault on washing and housework. Have a great day everyone.

Loving reading all the stories everyone is contributing. I'm not weighing myself in an attempt to stop my obsessive weighing habit but reading about all the weight losses is keeping me motivated.

xx

I love time team-the old ones are better tho-with the exception if a couple of the latest ones :) Snowman building today and piss lunch out if bro in law can make it through the snow!
Feel a mining celebration as I'm halfway there! 4off and 4to go! :)
happy snowy day all (sound like peppa pig now!) xxx

Hi all, prepared for lots more snow? Just seen the met office report.... Ooer. Feeling buzzy, it's like my whole body is vibrating gently. I see it as the fat being broken down for energy. Took ages to get to sleep last night though. Carbonara and pep tea for dinner. I've got to get through these pastas eventually! I think they might be breeding in the box because there seems to be lots still. Hope everyone's had a good day. I'm changing my signature as I weigh instead of just doing a week or a month because I got too hung up on weeks I stayed the same before even when 100%. Good luck!

Hi DivaDavis
I think you should celebrate the half way point with a little treat. For me it would be a manicure but I am sure you will have ideas of your own. Well done for getting this far.
Mere x

Thanks all - have just reread and seen I put mining.....I meant mini! (and it was a poss lunch...promise!!)
I desperately want to buy something clothes wise but know I won't be in it long... (hopefully!) a manicure sounds good too Mere....got my birthday coming up in Feb tho so may just hold out til then and do something spa-y!
I did make pancakes from my porridge mix, water and a couple of egg whites so that was a treat! (and only 35 calories on top of the 3 products!) :)
Hope all have a good day. ttfn X

i have about 10 stone to lose, so its going to be a very long journey.. guess i have to tackle it a day at a time, hopefully with the support on here and some will power I can do it. Ordered my shakes today so hopefully I can join you all tomorrow. guessing first week is going to be the hardest,am i right?

Yep you're right. Take the opportunity to get some early nights :) Just persevere through the first few days, drink loads (it'll help fill you up too) and the worst will soon be over. Once you're out the other side in ketosis you'll forget all about those couple of days. Good luck :) x

welcome hutchi - yes, you're right, and I second what YesICan just said!
Best of luck X

Welcome Hutch, I ditto what YIC recommends, it's usually Water that gets you through. Peppermint tea is nice too and mixes well with the choc shake for a warm mint choc drink, or cold. Lots of tips and support. Diva has done amazingly so it's possible if you stick to it. How's everyone else going? I got dizzy because I've not drunk enough today tut tut. Take care in the snow!

Ohh I had a peppermint tea the other day - omg it was hands down the most vile thing I've ever tasted!

I have 20+ stone to lose..... lost nearly 6st on exante last year, with only being on it for a total of about 3months over the length of the year. Last time I did about a week was in sept..... put on most if not all of 6st since then, gutted, but back again lol! Today is day 2..... thinking I might do a 100day challenge! :) Good luck everyone! :D

wow - steeleee, you've done so well so far! You know how this works and you know it can, so I wish you determination, strength and luck on the next leg of your journey. :)
X

Ohh I had a peppermint tea the other day - omg it was hands down the most vile thing I've ever tasted!
Oh dear ! Poor you, I hope you find something else you like. It's funny how everyone's tastes are different. I can't stand the soups and some love them. Hope your week is going well.

I have 20+ stone to lose..... lost nearly 6st on exante last year, with only being on it for a total of about 3months over the length of the year. Last time I did about a week was in sept..... put on most if not all of 6st since then, gutted, but back again lol! Today is day 2..... thinking I might do a 100day challenge! :) Good luck everyone! :D

Hi Steelee, you've done amazingly so far woohoo :clap: I lost 8 stone in 2009-2010 then put it all back on and it feels rotten, good news is we know can do it again. I've decided to just weigh when I feel like it so the weekly weigh isn't doesn't control me then ill just record it as it drops. Looking forward to having you around! Good luck.

Good luck steeleee! Fingers crossed for you xx

Oh dear ! Poor you, I hope you find something else you like. It's funny how everyone's tastes are different. I can't stand the soups and some love them. Hope your week is going well.

I was really hoping it would nice but no, just not for me! I've been sticking to water, black tea and coke zero, though I'm really wanting some flavoured water. I've had a look at the allowed list and the only one I can't find in any of the shops near me! Might order some of the Exante flavourings with my next order.

I've quite enjoyed the tomato and basil soup, though I think I'll be ordering mostly shakes and bars with my next order, perhaps try the porridge and carbonara.

My week is going ok, though it's TOTM and I can feel how bloated I am so am not expecting my next WI to be a good one.

How are you getting on? Which products are you using?

xx

Back