A little shocked to say the least!!

Awwww hehe. Im 17+3 today and my bump seems to be expanding/spreading upwards too.

My mum told me today that it had suddenly come from nowhere lol Bless her, shes so excited :p

Devon sounds lovely..especially with all this good weather. Hope you have a fab time

XX

17+2
morning all. My bump is expanding rather rapidly. I think my belly has just gone "yep I remember this" and boom. I'm not complaining as its top looking pregnant. I'd forgot how much hubby likes me being pregnant!! Again, not complaining he he.... Indigestion has really kicked in, ouch. I don't remember having it this bad with any of my others. It's mainly in the evening, gaviscon is helping though.
Off to sunny Devon on Sat for a week. My folks live there so are going to have the kids for two nights so me and hubby can have a couple of nights in a b&b, just the two of us...... Bliss.... Hope you all have a good day :)

I'm 18+3 today and my belly still looks fat unless I'm wearing proper maternity trousers so I'm jealous ;-) it is hardening up a bit at the top now though so I'm hopeful it'll pop out soon!
Devon sounds lovely. We're going to Wales for the week on Monday. A couple of nights together sounds so nice too. Think we're going to do that after our wedding, go stay with Toms parents on Anglesey and leave Plum with them for a night or two.
Hope you all have a lovely time :) xx

Awwww hehe. Im 17+3 today and my bump seems to be expanding/spreading upwards too.

My mum told me today that it had suddenly come from nowhere lol Bless her, shes so excited :p

Devon sounds lovely..especially with all this good weather. Hope you have a fab time

XX
Im actually 17+2 today, was a day ahead of myself yesterday, I blame baby brain!!
i love it when the bump starts expanding, mine felt HUGE last night, although that was probably to do with the amount I ate yesterday, I just couldn't stop.
Is your ill bubs your mums 1st grandchild?

I'm 18+3 today and my belly still looks fat unless I'm wearing proper maternity trousers so I'm jealous ;-) it is hardening up a bit at the top now though so I'm hopeful it'll pop out soon!
Devon sounds lovely. We're going to Wales for the week on Monday. A couple of nights together sounds so nice too. Think we're going to do that after our wedding, go stay with Toms parents on Anglesey and leave Plum with them for a night or two.
Hope you all have a lovely time :) xx
I know what you mean about wearing proper maternity trousers. I tried on some over the bump skinny jeans yesterday in h&m. They were so comfy I went back and bought them in each colour. All in the sale to. They made me look well and truly pregnant, instead of looking like my clothes are too tight on my belly, if that makes sense. I didn't show until about 20 weeks with my first, I'm sure yours will pop out soon.
i know I'm so looking forward to having some quality time with Hubby, these moments are so few and far between. We're still in our newlywed bubble, so quality time will be awesome.
It sounds like a plan leaving plum with in laws after your wedding. Anglesey is gorgeous (hubby's auntie lives there).

I know what you mean about wearing proper maternity trousers. I tried on some over the bump skinny jeans yesterday in h&m. They were so comfy I went back and bought them in each colour. All in the sale to. They made me look well and truly pregnant, instead of looking like my clothes are too tight on my belly, if that makes sense. I didn't show until about 20 weeks with my first, I'm sure yours will pop out soon.
i know I'm so looking forward to having some quality time with Hubby, these moments are so few and far between. We're still in our newlywed bubble, so quality time will be awesome.
It sounds like a plan leaving plum with in laws after your wedding. Anglesey is gorgeous (hubby's auntie lives there).

I'm hoping it pops soon!! I keep thinking I've felt Plum but not totally sure. When did you feel your first?
I imagine its hard to get time with hubby when you've got a few kids so it will be lovely for you to spend some time together before bubs arrives. Bet you've got plenty of willing helpers for when he/she does arrive though ;-)
Where on Anglesey does she live? I love it there. I think I could live there when I'm older but Tom won't go back for longer than a week or two. He likes having KFC and things on his doorstep. When he lived on Anglesey it was a 3 hour round trip to the nearest cinema!!xx

Im actually 17+2 today, was a day ahead of myself yesterday, I blame baby brain!!
i love it when the bump starts expanding, mine felt HUGE last night, although that was probably to do with the amount I ate yesterday, I just couldn't stop.
Is your ill bubs your mums 1st grandchild?

Yeah baby will be my parents first grandchild bless em :p

I'm hoping it pops soon!! I keep thinking I've felt Plum but not totally sure. When did you feel your first?
I imagine its hard to get time with hubby when you've got a few kids so it will be lovely for you to spend some time together before bubs arrives. Bet you've got plenty of willing helpers for when he/she does arrive though ;-)
Where on Anglesey does she live? I love it there. I think I could live there when I'm older but Tom won't go back for longer than a week or two. He likes having KFC and things on his doorstep. When he lived on Anglesey it was a 3 hour round trip to the nearest cinema!!xx
She lives in Llandegfan, I think that's how you spell it? :)

She lives in Llandegfan, I think that's how you spell it? :)

Yeah, according to Tom that's right. I have no idea, I really don't understand Welsh. It's about 15 minutes from Amlwch where his parents live.

20+1
We had our 20 week scan this morning. Truly AMAZING. I felt my 1st proper kick as it booted the sonographer's probe, a feisty one I think. We saw its tongue and it swallowing. You can also see the umbilical cord just by its mouth.
Im literally in love... Here's piccy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 61
20+1
We had our 20 week scan this morning. Truly AMAZING. I felt my 1st proper kick as it booted the sonographer's probe, a feisty one I think. We saw its tongue and it swallowing. You can also see the umbilical cord just by its mouth.

Awwww!! How lovely! What a sweet photo and how great you felt a proper 'boot' as well :D Beautiful xxx

Aw that pic is so cute. And yay to the kick!!

Thank you ladies, can't stop smiling....:)
Showed the pic to my 2 year old, he looked and said "No, I don't like it". Made me and the kids giggle...

Thank you ladies, can't stop smiling....:)
Showed the pic to my 2 year old, he looked and said "No, I don't like it". Made me and the kids giggle...

ha ha!! I love that! "nah...not keen" ha ha!

Kids are so funny...they literally say what they see don't they, have no concept of feelings etc. My 4 year old twin nieces made my mum cry with laughter a few weeks ago. Daisy, one of the girls was talking to my mum about there "being a baby in auntie Jess's tummy"...Daisy then asked..."Nanny, is there a baby in your tummy too" and my mum replied "No, darling, nanny is too old for that now"...so Daisy then said "You just have a fat tummy nanny" LOL :D

My mum isn't even fat, but it just had her in hysterics! They literally just say it how it is lol :D xx

20+1

Awwwwwwwwwww that is too cute!! Ive got my 20 week scan in about an hour :D

P.S LOL!!! @ your 2 year olds reaction to the scan photo

ha ha!! I love that! "nah...not keen" ha ha!

Kids are so funny...they literally say what they see don't they, have no concept of feelings etc. My 4 year old twin nieces made my mum cry with laughter a few weeks ago. Daisy, one of the girls was talking to my mum about there "being a baby in auntie Jess's tummy"...Daisy then asked..."Nanny, is there a baby in your tummy too" and my mum replied "No, darling, nanny is too old for that now"...so Daisy then said "You just have a fat tummy nanny" LOL :D

My mum isn't even fat, but it just had her in hysterics! They literally just say it how it is lol :D xx
Absolutely brilliant. :)

How you doing? Hope you're ok :)
Hi, hope all is good with you and your little boy....
Pregnancy is going well, but my food demons have surfaced and I'm really struggling with my weight:(. I feel like a bit of a fool as it's only me that can control it. Think this is why I have avoided posting on here for a while.... I know I should just crack on and enjoy the pregnancy (as this is our last). My food issues go way back to my child hood so not so easy to snap out of. I'm gonna try my hardest though!!! Apologies for the rant .....

Back