A month till Christmas :)

Thanks lady, definitely feeling much better. We're off to a wedding tomorrow and my voice has just about come back :) I lost a pound this week which brought me to over a stone and a half! Thrilled :D:D:D Just tried on my dress for tomorrow and eeeek!!!!! It's swimming on me!!!!! Have the sister in law looking to see if she can find anything in the back of her wardrobe - here's hoping ;) Hope you're having a good weekend :D x

Well done for the -1lb that's brill, hope you found another dress, enjoy the wedding. My clothes have been feeling bigger too, it's a great feeling isn't it x keep up the good work x

28009_4238361472177_195349582_n.jpg

This is us at the wedding yesterday. We had an amazing day and really enjoyed ourselves :) Had to borrow the dress from my sister in law - she's so lovely.....had me all kitted out for the day :)

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend xxx

You looked lovely, bet you felt fab. Glad you had such a good time, weddings are always so lovely, must have been extra lovely at this time of year with everyone in the christmas spirit. I have two sisters i am forever borrowing clothes from!!

Having my in laws over today for a buffet, but im being extra good today as im sooo hoping to reach my 10 stone target at tomorrows weigh in!! will let you know if i do x

:xmastree:

You looked lovely, bet you felt fab. Glad you had such a good time, weddings are always so lovely, must have been extra lovely at this time of year with everyone in the christmas spirit. I have two sisters i am forever borrowing clothes from!!

Having my in laws over today for a buffet, but im being extra good today as im sooo hoping to reach my 10 stone target at tomorrows weigh in!! will let you know if i do x

:xmastree:
WOW - that will be just amazing to reach that!!!!!!! Have a fantastic day with your in laws, hope yours are as lovely as mine :D I'd be lost without mine. They live across the field from us and they're just so sweet and welcomed us with open arms when we decided to move to the boglands of kerry ;) Have a great sunday! xxx

Hi, well I couldn't believe my eyes but I did it I was 10st exactly!!! I actually weighed 4 times because I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!! So thrilled. Now I have a new challenge to maintain! Had a great time yesterday with the family over, we are all so close, we see my in laws weekly and my parents twice if not more a week, I couldn't cope living too far away from them!! Its lovely to hear you have a close family too it make such a difference-and great for borrowing clothes!!

Awww that sounds lovely!!! And well done to you for hitting your target!!! What a fantastic Christmas present to yourself :D

Down 2.5 bringing me to a pound more than i had aimed for :D
Thrilled with that loss and delighted with my loss in 14 weeks :D
Hope you're all having a great week xxx

Back