A women watching her weight in Wales

Aww thanks girls, have my six month appraisal in work today (even though I started 9mths ago lol) so don't want to miss it but God I wish I was tucked up in bed, may very well take tomorrow off if I still feel like this.
Funny isn't it that I would encourage anyone else to take the time off if they needed it yet I always think that there's something I just can't miss, I cover three counties of Wales and I'm the only worker supporting people who are HIV positive so always feel responsible for people.

Hello lovely,

Ignore the stupid doctor. He needs to go back and be retrained so that he can support people better.

You've done brilliantly well so far and you'll continue to do fabulously so that the next time you see him you can just silently in your head give him the finger for his negativity. Don't let it get to you.

Hope you feel better soon btw.

Oooooh ! Good luck on the appraisal Jo!

I know what you mean, I'm exactly the same telling people to take time for themselves..... But over the last five or six months I'm learning to look after myself too :)

I hope you feel better pet, if not try to stay home tomorrow and give your body the rest it needs.... Remember it doesn't have it's usual reserves of food to fight infection! xx

Hi guys, Just thought I would let people know that I am changing my approach so will no longer be following CD and instead am going to complete my journey with a more traditional diet with exercise routine, I will be forever grateful to CD for starting me on this journey and without it wouldn't have got this far, but have decided that now I can actually envision myself exercising that this is the way I want to complete my journey, with a long slow slog lol.
But I am already happier and healthier than I have been in years and I believe that by switching now when I am still going to need to be extra careful to continue losing is the best way for me personally.
I wish each and everyone of you all the absolute best on your journeys, which ever way they take you and want each of you to be successful in your dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big hugs Jo :hug99: absolutely Bravo on doing your journey whichever way works for you x I hope this doesn't mean you won't be keeping us updated on the new leg of the trip to a healthier you! If nothing else we'll need the tips on what works for when we get to maintenance! Either way.... You're a winner and I know you'll have great success going forward (no one can do even two days of CD without being a focused fighter! ;)) xxxxxxx

Back