A yummy (and happier and healthier) mummy - for good this time!

Haha Rosie :) Now I want a cheese and marmite sandwich!! How come you are banning bread? Is it to superboost your losses or just because?

Reece is good thanks! Growing up so fast. Cant believe he is going to be 2 and a half next month. Starting to say loads of words (although not all of them are completely clear but its a good start) Definitely a relief considering he is behind with his speech and, well you all know Ive had my worries about his development.

Not long until your big day now!! Are you going to continue with SW (and minimins) once you are married?

It's all I can think of even though I have a yummy lunch planned!
Banning bread because OH gets a bit hooked on it! Sandwiches, toast, slice of bread with tea.. It really bloats him too! He wants to be beach ready for his hols! I can take it or leave it (usually!!)
Sounds like Reece is coming along really well! It's scary when they put times/ages on things when everyone develops at their own rate- I can see why it'd be easy to worry!
I certainly will be continuing with sw and mins- I liked my dabble with calorie counting but it got tedious! I think I'll end up relapsing if I don't stick around :) x

Good to hear it Rosie!! Was worrying that you'd leave us :p

Hope hubby manages to keep the bread cravings at bay until after his stag too! Although i am blaming both of you for my lunch time decision!!

Been on plan and good today- although completely forgot that I'd agreed to a mummies night out tomorrow night with some food out and plenty of drinks! I wont be diving too far into the wine due to work on Saturday but it will still be off plan for the evening.
And then we have an evening reception for a wedding to attend on Saturday evening so again, i am going to be off plan :(

Todays food (green day)-
B: Nothing.
L: 60g WM toast hexB1 topped with 40g reduced fat cheddar hexA1 and marmite (grilled!) Yogurt. Satsuma. Banana.
D: Meat free balls 1syn in tomato sauce (tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, Worcester sauce, onions, garlic and stock) with pasta and 25g reduced fat cheddar part hexA2.

Snacks: Mango and kiwi. Asda G&C crisps 4.5syns. Couple of chocolate buttons 1syn. 2 x Alpen light bars hexB2.
Drinks: 4 x cups of tea (1 with 1tsp sugar 1syn the rest with sweetener and skimmed milk part hexA2). Diet orangeade. Water.
Syn Total- 7.5syns

Had garlic mushrooms and a bbq chicken wrap with fries and coleslaw (plus i pinched a few of Reece's chicken nuggets) ar Frankie and Bennys.

Yesterday i had work in the morning- then a wedding reception in the evening. Had fruit at work- then got hungry and went to tesco and bought a sub roll, pops and orangina!
Plus a starbucks (but im reasonably contained in starbucks considering my usual is relatively SW friendly- although i have discovered a medium is too big for a hexA portion of milk. It should be a small... But I'm using it as my tweak as i dont think i could survive on a smaller caffeine hit!!)
At the wedding they had a hot buffet- so i had a tiny portion of wedges, a sausage and side salad. And profiteroles and a bite of chocolate cake- before Reece stole the rest of it!!
Then hubby was hungry on the way home so we had a cheeseburger (and a mocha frappe) from maccy d's...

Back on plan today though.

Wasnt able to update fully yesterday as my app wouldn't load :(

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday.

Yesterdays food (green day)-
B: Nothing.
L: 2 x WM toast hexB1 topped with 25g philadelphia light 2syns. Asda G&C crisps 4.5syns. Grapes. Satsuma.
D: Meat free balls 1syn in tomato sauce (tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, Worcester sauce, onions and garlic) with pasta topped with 40g reduced fat cheddar hexA1.

Snacks: Peach. 2 x Alpen light bars hexB2. Banana.
Drinks: Costa medium skinny vanilla latte (skimmed milk hexA2 and half syrup 2syns) 4 x cups of tea (sweetener and skimmed milk 2syns). Pepsi max cherry. Orange squash.
Syn Total- 9.5syns

I think the site might have been down as I couldn't get on on app or computer. Well done on your resolve though - I don't think I've ever got as far as check out and managed to not order!

Back