Aesa's SW diary

Day 17:

Things are still going well, and although I feel rough as a particularly rough batch of rough things, I feel good about how the diet is going, which is good! I did my first solo gym session today, which was quite terrifying tbh! I made myself go, despite how dreadful I was feeling, and I had a few issues with getting some of the equipment set up correctly, but I got there with it all - knackered now though! I think I'll avoid Friday afternoons in future though, there seemed to be a coach load of heart attack patients turn up en-masse at 2pm, who proceeded to hog every piece of equipment going!

B - 2 x alpen light bars (HEB1)
S - 4 x mini babybel lights (HEA1)
L - Vegetable non-fried rice, banana
D - Winter Vegetable Stir Fry (adapted Hugh F-W recipe, scrummy!), (5 syns - 3 for 1/2 tbsp. olive oil, 2 for 1 tbsp. mirin rice wine)

HEA - 1/2
HEB - 1/2
Syns - 5/15

I may have more later, and if I do, I'll edit this post.

Haha isn't that always the way. When I lost lots of weight last time I went to the gym 3 times a week. I really enjoyed it and felt fab after. Now though I live out in the country so my nearest gym is miles away. I walk every day though and when I lose a few more pounds I am going to start doing tummy crunches and jogging at home.
Hope you're feeling better soon.x

Getting the equipment set up should also count as body magic I think! :D Well done to you for going when you didn't feel like it.

Day 18.

B - 2 slices small wholemeal bread (HEB1) with 2 poached eggs
S - Banana
L - Cheese and onion 'comfort' pie (HEA1)
S -
D - Jacket potato and beans plus a large glass of red wine (8.5 syns)

HEA - 1/2
HEB - 1/2
Syns - 8.5/15

Day 19.

Another decent day, though no exercise (other than stripping a load of textured wallpaper off!) hopefully I'll be well enough, and have enough time, to get to the gym for a while tomorrow.

B - didn't get up in time for anything that could be called breakfast, oops!
S - 2 x alpen light bars (HEB1)
L - Cheese omelette (HEA1)
S - Banana
D - Cheese and onion comfort pie (HEA2), LM rosemary and red onion sausages, carrots and cauliflower. Gravy (1.5 syns), and finally... I am now supping a large glass of red wine (8.5 syns) *cheers*

HEA - 2/2
HEB - 1/2
Syns - 10/15

What is cheese and onion comfort pie please? It sounds so good and if it is a HEA even better!
Well done for your progress so far.

What is cheese and onion comfort pie please? It sounds so good and if it is a HEA even better!
Well done for your progress so far.

It is yet another recipe I purloined from on here actually! http://www.minimins.com/sw-winter-warmer-recipes/172292-cheese-onion-comfort-pie-syn-free.html
It is basically cheesey mash, with a few veg in, and it definitely lives up to it's name! Mr Aesa is away on a business trip atm, so it was enough for (more than) 2 meals for me. I'm not convinced that the HEA quantities are correct as per current levels though, so that is worth checking - I deliberately put less than it said, and it was still nicely cheesey!

Day 20:

Joy. TOTM. The first since my ectopic. Feeling huge and bloated and generally rubbish. Oh, and sorry for myself. Bah.

Still. Determined not to let it put me off track.

B - Mushroom omelette
S - Banana
L - Beans on (HEB1) toast
S - 3 x mini babybel lights (HEA1)
D - Vegetable Fajitas (6 syns for 1tbsp olive oil) with (HEB2) WW wholemeal pitta bread, and (HEA2) reduced fat cheese

And now, I am settling down with my book, and a large glass of red wine (8.5 syns). I would normally struggle to make a bottle last 3 hours - this once had lasted 3 days! *polishes halo*

HEA - 2/2
HEB - 2/2
Syns - 14.5/15

Day 21:

B - Mushroom omelette
S - Banana
L - Baked sweet potato wedges and syn free hummous
S -
D - Baked potato with pinto bean chilli (2 syns) and a large glass of red wine as today has been a *horrible* day and I need it! (8.5 syns)

Just realised that I've had no healthy extras at all so far today - oops! If I feel in need of a snack later, that's what it'll be then!

HEA - 0/2
HEB - 0/2
Syns - 10.5/15

Oh, and it is WI in the morning; I'm fully expecting a gain, thanks to TOTM, I'm just hoping it'll be a nice small one! *crosses everything*

Yup - a 0.25lb gain. Fairly certain it's just TOTM water retention, and will fall back off next week, but still annoying when you have been on track all week!

Here's hoping for a nice big loss next Wednesday!

You're right of course littlemissnaughty, and I'm definitely not going to let it put me off track, so here's to another week 100% on plan!

Day 22.

B - Mushroom omelette
S - Banana and 2 x alpen light bars (HEB1) before the gym
L - vegetable unfried rice
D - LM rosemary and red onion sausages, SW skin-on chips, 2 eggs 'fried' in frylight, and peas. And another large glass of red wine (8.5 syns)

HEA - 1/2
HEB - 1/2
Syns - 8.5/15

I did my full programme at the gym for the first time today. And blimey, I can tell! It is *very* light, because of the limitations my disabilities give me, but hopefully it will make a bit of a difference at least! It's definitely getting me moving more, which has got to count for something, right? ;)

Day 23.

Another day 100%, but crikey it's been a tough one. I'm exhausted beyond belief, and that seems to make remembering that I'm not meant to be eating toast every half an hour rather hard. Bah.

B - 2 alpen light bars (HEB1)
S - Banana and apple
L - Beans on toast
S - 3 mini babybel lights (HEA1)
S#2 - Orange
D - Courgette Frittata (HEA2)

175ml glass red wine (6 syns)

HEA - 2/2
HEB - 1/2
Syns - 6/15

Ooh. That's actually better than I'd thought. One HEB and 6 syns left. I think I may take a small snack up to bed with me shortly. It's not even 8pm, and I struggling to keep my eyes open. I've not drunk much water today, around 1.5 litres. I really must get back on that - I used to drink 3.5-4 litres every day!

Day 24.

Another 100% day done :thumbup: (I know it's not quite over yet, but with a full belly, 13 syns and one of each healthy extra still to use, and a kitchen full of free food, I'm confident that I'll still be 100% on plan at midnight ;))

B - An apple, an orange and a banana.
S - Crudités and syn free hummous
L - Baked beans on toast (HEB1)
D - Jacket potato and Pinto bean chilli (2 syns)

HEA - 1/2
HEB - 1/2
Syns - 2/15

Mr Aesa is back from his business trip tomorrow lunchtime-ish, cannot wait! It's been a long week without him here.

Oh. Haven't updated for a few days, whoops! :eek:

I've still been 100% on plan, but a sneaky peek on the scales the last couple of days (I know, I know, but I've always done it when I've done SW before, and it has never affected my losses. Going off plan once I hit target did though ;)) shows a gain. Which is annoying!
I'm planning on doing a couple of success express(ish!) days, and am downing pint after pint of water, to try to turn it back around - hopefully in time for Wednesday's official weigh in. I have a feeling that I might not be eating enough, which is at least easy to fix!

Day 27 (so far)

B - 2 weetabix (HEB1), an orange and a banana
S -
L - Small baked potato and beans and an apple
S - Mushroom omelette (*starving* at 4.30, what's that all about then?!!)
D - Roasted vegetable risotto - heavy on the veg ;) - (7.25 Syns & HEA1)
S - 2 x alpen light bars (HEB2) and a Moser Roth dark chocolate chilli 25g bar (7 syns)

HEA - 1/2
HEB - 2/2
SYNS - 14.25/15

Last edited:
Day 28.

It's been a long day and I'm beyond knackered :( The success express thing went a bit out of the window (I completely forgot about it, oops :eek:), but hey ho.

B - 2 slices small wholemeal bread (HEB1) and poached eggs
S - Banana
L - Mushroom omelette
S - Apple, Orange and 2 x weetabix (HEB2)
D - Jacket potato and beans

HEA - 0/2
HEB - 2/2
Syns - 0/15

Still got all my syns to use, but I honestly don't feel like I even want to use them. I'm stuffed!

Weigh in tomorrow. Dreading it tbh!

Thank you littlemissnaughty! I think the extra luck worked - rather than the expected gain, I lost half a lb. Not amazing, but I'll take it! Here's to a bigger loss this week! :D

Back