Aesa's SW diary

Day 29.

We have workmen here today. I'm studiously ignoring the biscuits I bought for them to have with their 18 billionty cups of tea. It's fine as long as I am conscious of what I'm doing; I walked past them just now and caught myself automatically reaching for a custard cream. I didn't even want one that much, it was just there. Annoying.

B - Mushroom omelette
S - Banana
L - vegetable unfried rice
S -
D - chilli broccoli pasta (HEB1 olive oil), and 2 large glasses of red wine - oopsie! (17 syns)
S - 2 x alpen light bars (HEB2)

HEA - 0/1
HEB - 2/2
Syns - 17/15

Over syns for the first time in a while, but pffft. Worth it. Gym tomorrow :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Day 30.

Did about 45 mins at the gym this morning. It's slowly getting easier!

B - 2 alpen light bars (HEB1)
S - Chunk of reduced fat cheese (HEA1) & a banana
L - Apple slices
S - 2 x crawfords shortcake biscuits - leftover by the plasterer :rolleyes: (5 syns)
D - Winter vegetable stir fry (3 syns for 1/2 tbsp olive oil, 2 syns mirin rice wine) and wholewheat noodles. Yum.
S - 2 x weetabix (HEB2), and an orange

HEA - 1/2
HEB - 2/2
Syns - 10/15

Day 32.

Forgot to post yesterday, but was 100%, so it's all good!

B - Mushroom omelette
S - 2 x alpen light bars (HEB1)
L - Wholegrain vegetable unfried rice
S - 2 x crawfords shortcake biscuits (5 syns)
D - SW chips and 'fried' eggs. (easy, comfort food ;))
S - 2 x Lindt Lindor chocolates (8 syns)

HEA - 0/2
HEB - 1/2
SYNS - 13/15

I may use one or two of my remaining HEXs later if I get the munchies :)

Day 33.

I'm annoyed with myself at the mo. I've just twigged that I miscounted my syns earlier, and whilst I've only eaten 9 so far, I really fancied some chocolate. Boo. Guess I'll just have to have a few pieces of nougat instead!
I'm pleased with myself overall though, I met up with a friend in starbucks this morning and just had a cup of black earl grey, and totally avoided all the yummy looking biscuits and cakes, even though my friend tucked in!

B - Mushroom omelette
S -
L - wholegrain vegetable unfried rice
S - Apple and a chunk of reduced fat cheese (HEA1)
D - Vegetable fajitas with 2 wholemeal pitta bread (6 syns for oil, HEB1 & 2, + 3 syns)
S - (will be) 3 x pieces of nougat (6 syns)

HEA - 2/2
HEB - 2/2
SYNS - 9 (soon to be 15)/15

Day 34.

For various reasons, I didn't make it out of bed til gone midday today. So I missed breakfast and my snack entirely. I should probably start keeping snacky food by the bed for days when I'm stuck there...

B -
S -
L - Mushroom omelette
S - 6 x walnut halves (HEB1)
D - Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable oven-baked risotto (6 syns for olive oil, 1.25 syns for wine = 7.25 syns) + parmesan (HEA1)

HEA - 1/2
HEB - 1/2
Syns - 7.25/15

I'm stuffed atm - but there is still a big wodge of risotto left that I couldn't manage. If I get hungry later I might reheat it, otherwise I think it'll be my post-gym lunch tomorrow!

Just weighed in - I lost another 1.25 lbs this week, which means I've now lost 7.25 lbs in total, woohoo! I'm going to be in NY this time next week though, so there'll be no WI, and almost certainly no loss anyway. It's my birthday, valentines, and a belated anniversary celebration all in one week. There will be cocktails and yummy food. So it'll be worth any gain I do have I'm sure!

Blimey, it's been a while since I've been in here! Unfortunately, it's also been a while since I was on plan :eek:

I hate to say it, but it was worth going off plan! NY was amazing. As were the first class flights (courtesy of BA air miles!), and all of the food and alcohol. It's taken me almost a week to get my head back into it, but I'm back on it now!

Brunch - 3 LM rosemary and red onion sausages, 'fried' mushrooms and scrambled egg
S - 40g reduced fat cheddar cheese (HEA1)
D - Vegetable fajitas (using lettuce instead of wraps - which worked brilliantly), and (HEA2) of reduced fat grated cheese, and cooked with (HEB1) olive oil

HEA - 2/2
HEB - 1/2
Syns - 0/15

Guess I need to go and find something to use my syns on!

Ooh how was NY?? We are going at the end of March and can't wait!! Was it still snowy?? Not used to going on holidays and packing for winter!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back