Aimee Lu's Weight Loss Diary

Another good tip is to write down everything that you eat. You should use this diary to write down everything you have to eat on a daily basis, you learn so much when you do! :)

I am going to study Accounts! Is going to be so hard. Trying not to worry about it just now until the summer is over! lol

Kirsty xx

Another good tip is to write down everything that you eat. You should use this diary to write down everything you have to eat on a daily basis, you learn so much when you do! :)

I am going to study Accounts! Is going to be so hard. Trying not to worry about it just now until the summer is over! lol

Kirsty xx

Thanks Kirsty :) Think ill start doing that tomorrow!
God, that does sound hard :| Good luck! xxx

Hm, things are, putting it lightly... hectic.
I have 11 weeks worth of college work to do in 2 weeks... not nice. Don't think I'll be getting much sleep at all. Never ever doing an art course, again... ever EVER! People who say its a doss... have NO IDEA. Including myself before I started lol!
Just had a new addition to the family as my younger sisters boyfriend has just moved back to England after spending a year in Newzeland. So that's pretty mad too. And im preparing for an operation at the end of July too, so yeah ... YAWWWNN.

In terms of weight loss and exercise, due to all this stress... I've slipped majorly... haven't got any goals, a weigh in day, or a routine. I just haven't got the time... and treats are a good comfort for all this late night working plus no time for cooking proper meals so microwave meals are usually on the menu, its pretty horrid really.

Saying all this, can't wait for all this to be over so I can actually get on track and start losing the weight and feeling better about myself.
After a nightout with the girls on Saturday in Manchester, seeing all the other fitter girls, made my confidence drop horribly, not to mention us bigger girls feet start hurting sooner in the stilettos under all the weight!

Anyway, hopefully... soon... things will pick up.

AimeeLu xx

I'm Back! :]

Wow, what a hectic past couple of months!!!
So much has happened that has delayed my weight watching… bad times. :cry:
I won’t bore you with the details, you’ll get bored haha. I’ll just fill you in on a few things,
I finished my college course tired, ill but with a massive great big well deserved – DISTINCTION! Oh yeah baby… OH YEAH! :D:D:D:D:D:D
We have a new addition to the family as my younger sisters boyfriend has moved in from New Zealand.
And the only other thing really is that at the moment we’re undergoing a major sort out in the house, mainly my room, the guest/ art and sewing room and the attic. So there are boxes and piles of crap EVERYWHERE! But once it’s all done… I know I’ll be more organized both in my room and in my head! :)
Anyway, back now!! And more motivated than ever!!
Here are my goals for this week:

Weigh myself properly for a more accurate idea of the road ahead!
Go for a long walk with the dog on Thursday.
Eat a healthy breakfast everyday for the rest of the week.
Do 30 minutes on the exercise bike today.
Write down everything I eat and what time I eat it, to see what foods I can avoid and to spot any bad habits.

Hopefully this will all be done, but I’m off to a festival on Friday so much packing and sorting to do for that! Will keep the Diary Updated!

Hope all is going well with everyone else, I’ll read up to see how you’re doing when I get the chance! :)
Aimee x x x

I need a big kick up the arse!

I really do... :cry:
With all the redecorating and sorting and festivals going on... I haven't done ANYTHING lately.
I haven't exactly been pigging out and slobbing in front of the telly, but I feel kinda cruddy(seems i cant say c.r.a.p. on here? :confused:) about not doing hardly anything...

I think I'll start off with noting down all that I eat tomorrow, and see what habits I have at the mo.

urgh, bad times! :cry::cry::(:(:cry::cry::mad::mad:

It's a good idea to write down everything you eat in a notepad or something even if you're not actively on your healthy eating regime, it gives you a good idea of your habits n such.
I'm on this thing called 'my fitness pal' tis a website, you enter in everything you eat and it calculates how many calories you've had, makes life so much easier that trying to keep track in your head.

HOpe that everything starts to pick up.
best wishes.

It's a good idea to write down everything you eat in a notepad or something even if you're not actively on your healthy eating regime, it gives you a good idea of your habits n such.
I'm on this thing called 'my fitness pal' tis a website, you enter in everything you eat and it calculates how many calories you've had, makes life so much easier that trying to keep track in your head.

HOpe that everything starts to pick up.
best wishes.

Thankyou! :)
Just joined up now!
It's brilliant! :D

xx

OK
I promised I would jot down all I ate yesterday, and that I have done!

Here's we go's! :

Breakfast - Nothings
Lunch - 2 low fat cheese and ham sandwhiches on weight watchers bread and 1 of those big cookies
Dinner - 2 Slices of Margareta Pizza and a packet of crisps.

anyone else see a pattern emerging?

I think someone needs to cut down on there carbs!!! :O

Haha, glad you like myfitnesspal, I find it helpful :)
I'm a carb fiend too, it's hard to cut down, but oh well.
Hope you're doing well.

if you joined SW you could enjoy carbs :p

OK
I promised I would jot down all I ate yesterday, and that I have done!

Here's we go's! :

Breakfast - Nothings
Lunch - 2 low fat cheese and ham sandwhiches on weight watchers bread and 1 of those big cookies
Dinner - 2 Slices of Margareta Pizza and a packet of crisps.

anyone else see a pattern emerging?

I think someone needs to cut down on there carbs!!! :O

if you joined SW you could enjoy carbs :p

I wish I had the money to!! I know it helps loads, my mum used to go and it really helped her but... as always, I'm constantly skint!! :(
x

I don't go to the groups I do it by myself with my books - which you can get on ebay! There is also a lot of support on mini mins SW section :)

I don't go to the groups I do it by myself with my books - which you can get on ebay! There is also a lot of support on mini mins SW section :)

What about the special slimming world foods though? :/ x

you odn't need special food - you can have normal stuff that is low syns like options hot chocolate, curly wurly, twister lolly alpen lights you can get in the local supermarket!

Oh right! So how do you do that? Is it like a book or something you can like... follow a plan on?

x

Todays Summary :)

Well, todays eating was an improvement!!

I cut out the carbs and my snacks were an apple, some grapes and a tangerine :)

I had a chicken sandwhich and some tortellini for my meals so that wasn't that bad either !

I feel much better about the fact that I'm not giving into the post heavy cold blue either ! Urgh... it was so heavy as well, not one of those sniffly things! All my stomach is actually aching from coughing so much! :(

Planning on having soup tomorrow for my dinner and I've packed a healthyish lunch tomorrow for my work programme day consisting of an apple, some grapes, a tangerine, some malt loaf and a fruit corner.
I'll also be walking a fair distance there and back, which helps!

Roll on tommorrow!

Tuesday 10th August 2010 Diary

Today was even more of an improvement! :D

I had a small bowl of coco pops, cup of tea and a tangerine for my breakfast.
I had the healthy lunch I packed yesterday too and the soup for dinner. I failed a little with a ice lolly but I'm not beating myself up too much about it :)

I also walked quite a bit to my work programme today too, alot of it is uphill too apart from the fact my legs hurt like..... F**K, (gonna start a thread on that cause im quite worried about it :confused:) It was a good walk!

Won't be walking alot tommorrow because my dad has to take me and pick me up as we're really busy getting ready for a music festival we're going to on Thursday.

So yeah, good day! :)

Well done huni, you're doing great!
What kind of pain did you have in your legs? Muscular or joints? WHen I first started my knees and hips would really ache after a walk, but the more you do it over the weeks it gets better, and now I barely get it at all.
Best wishes.
Have fun at the festival!

Well done huni, you're doing great!
What kind of pain did you have in your legs? Muscular or joints? WHen I first started my knees and hips would really ache after a walk, but the more you do it over the weeks it gets better, and now I barely get it at all.
Best wishes.
Have fun at the festival!

Thankyou! :D
Urgh the pain is actually terrible! I bought some new traniers to make sure I'm always walking with sensible shoes... but even that dosent seem to work :(:(

It's like... I've got elastic bands all down my lower legs and ankles and they're about to snap at any moment, just ache and ache and ache... it's nothing short of horrid! xx

Sounds muscle-y maybe. You could try doing stretches and stuff to loosen the tightness you feel, just google or youtube some. a hot bath might help. If it carries on get yourself to the doctor or something.
Best wishes.

Back