Aldi Slimfree

faye cheshire

Silver Member
Anyone having these. I know we can t get syn values but if the as ones at Iceland are syn free with less calories can we assume these new Aldi are free.
I not have access to the calculator so can t work it out. No Iceland where I love so can t compare.
Love to hear from anyone else who has tried or interested in trying them.

A quick Google should give you the syn values you need.

I recommend the tikka masala and chicken saag( both come up free on the calculator) delicious, and if put with extra veg or rice would easily feed two.

Hi Green Eyed Monster
Thank you for your recommendations. I ve tried to find syn vals but apparently sw wont reveal them as they are sueing aldi.
Are the icekand ones free?

Hope this helps, not mine, found on google image x

Attachments

• IMG_1925.JPG
    IMG_1925.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 224
Hi Green Eyed Monster
Thank you for your recommendations. I ve tried to find syn vals but apparently sw wont reveal them as they are sueing aldi.
Are the icekand ones free?

I believe all the slimming world meals and sauces are free x

Thank you for mentioning these, I'm full of cold at the moment and struggling to concentrate so a ready meal last night was just what i needed. I tried the Chicken Saag with some cauliflower rice and it wasn't bad. A little watery but I couldn't fault the flavour.

Thank you for mentioning these, I'm full of cold at the moment and struggling to concentrate so a ready meal last night was just what i needed. I tried the Chicken Saag with some cauliflower rice and it wasn't bad. A little watery but I couldn't fault the flavour.
Talking to other slimming worlders the general opinion is that they are nicer than the iceland sw ones. Plus a £ cheaper. Hope you feel better soon.

Most ppl like them. Someone liked the chicken saag. I liked butternut squash curry but with 3 red peppers on the box was hot. Going to see if half with my homemade mushroom rice is enough. My big appetite is diminishing.
FAYE

Back