Step 1 Sole Source All guns blazing!

Yeah, knock knock Cee.... You okay, love? You've had a ball, right? Well play time is over, we miss you here in the trenches x

Hi Cee, was good reading your diary, hope that you had a great time at the wedding, and please don't beat yourself up over the binge.

Yeah, knock knock Cee.... You okay, love? You've had a ball, right? Well play time is over, we miss you here in the trenches x

Agreed ! ! !

Come right back to the fold missy !

Hi everyone, I'm so sorry, I've been AWOL haven't I? I am so touched by your comments and it feels so good to have people who are here to support me. Thank you.
Well, what a weekend. I was lovely. The bride looked beautiful. The groom couldn't keep his eyes off her and the food was good. I couldn't eat all of it. I was full pretty quick and ate a lot less than I thought I would. I danced for what must have been almost 2 hours to try to burn some of it off. I got up on Sunday and was determined to start again. I had none of the full English breakfast and I was doing pretty well until I went over to a friend's place. He brought food and I couldn't resist. Well, I COULD, I just decided not to. For one or two reasons. Firstly, it looked too good to pass up. Secondly, this friend could possibly become more than a friend and I needed to assess his cooking skills! Ha! I was very impressed and also worried as he might possibly be a better cook than I!
Anyway, I ended up eating lots, and on Monday I got silly after work and ate biscuits but today I've been good. Got weighed and I was 5 and half lbs over. Now, considering I am on my TOTM and I was wearing my jeans and heavy hooded top, as opposed to my leggings and T-shirt that I usually wear, I think I didn't do too bad.
My goal for next Tues is to be less than I was last week. So looking to be at most 14.13 on CDC scales, that's 2lbs less than last week. I'm hoping I can do this.
I know I'm gonna feel crap for the next 3 days, with trying to get back into ketosis and my usually extremely heavy TOTM. I'm prepared and I'm not gonna let it knock my determination.
I'm also gonna try not to weigh myself till next week, just because I know that TOTM weight always depresses me and makes me think I'm not losing weight. So, fingers crossed for a good week.
How has everyone been doing? I'm sure I have a lot of catching up to do.

hi there

first of good show with getting your cambridge groove on:)
is there going to be gossip to be had? maybe a little budding romance? how exciting and you positively had to try his cooking would of been rude not to;)
glad your back
jxx

hi there

first of good show with getting your cambridge groove on:)
is there going to be gossip to be had? maybe a little budding romance? how exciting and you positively had to try his cooking would of been rude not to;)
glad your back
jxx

Hi Skydragon, glad to be back.
Well, on the romance front, I think maybe, MAYBE there might be something. But to be honest I'm not sure. This guy works so blooming hard he's never at home. He practically lives at work. I'm not sure if I want this but it would make. A nice change from being with spongers and lazy men as has been my lot so far. I've known him 26 years and he's been after me intermittently during all that time. His cooking definitely knocked his chances up several notches so watch this space!
X

So yesterday was Ok. I didn't drink enough water so went to bed with a headache. Couldn't really sleep. Woke up alright. So far I've had two tetras today. Haven't had as much water as I should have. Feeling very bloated. I reckon a good cup of peppermint tea should help me tonight.
I'm wishing I was in my bed right now. Really don't want to be at work. Still over an hour to go and I'm sitting here dreading the fact that I have to be back here again tomorrow. Am I really that fed up of my job or is it the hormones talking? MEH!

Oooh exciting! Sounds like he really likes you honey of he's been that determined over the years ..... I love a good bit of romantic gossip :D Nothing better to warm the cockles on a miserable day like today! There's nothing better than being 'courted' so let him court you girl! Lol At least he works (if you've encountered spongers before)!!!!! xx

Work can be a pain in the butt sometimes x big hugs: home time soon xx

Think it's the time of year :( hope you feel better about it soon! I was feeling very much like that today and I genuinely love my job, the day just draaaagged.

Xx

So yesterday was Ok. I didn't drink enough water so went to bed with a headache. Couldn't really sleep. Woke up alright. So far I've had two tetras today. Haven't had as much water as I should have. Feeling very bloated. I reckon a good cup of peppermint tea should help me tonight.
I'm wishing I was in my bed right now. Really don't want to be at work. Still over an hour to go and I'm sitting here dreading the fact that I have to be back here again tomorrow. Am I really that fed up of my job or is it the hormones talking? MEH!

Sounds like a fab weekend and its great your back on it today.

Hope things work out with the " friend " x x x

Oooh exciting! Sounds like he really likes you honey of he's been that determined over the years ..... I love a good bit of romantic gossip :D Nothing better to warm the cockles on a miserable day like today! There's nothing better than being 'courted' so let him court you girl! Lol At least he works (if you've encountered spongers before)!!!!! xx

Work can be a pain in the butt sometimes x big hugs: home time soon xx
Thanks Bev,
I'm really not feeling good today. I want to eat. I feel like I won't be able to keep this up for very long and I REALLY want to eat! I don't know if I just want comfort food or if it's something more. I feel like, I'm going to cave in sooner or later anyway so I might as well just do it now. What's wrong with me!! What's wrong with my head today?
Sorry for being so negative :cry:

Sounds like a fab weekend and its great your back on it today.

Hope things work out with the " friend " x x x

It was lovely, thanks. I'll keep you informed of any progress with the 'friend'. Need something to take my mind off food.

Think it's the time of year :( hope you feel better about it soon! I was feeling very much like that today and I genuinely love my job, the day just draaaagged.

Xx
I guess you're right, the weather is depressing right now. I hate the dark and the wet. I wish it would stop raining! How're you feeling now? Do you have a way of getting over this feeling, any tips would be useful.

It was lovely, thanks. I'll keep you informed of any progress with the 'friend'. Need something to take my mind off food.

Also helps with the exercise :)

I FEEL A BINGE COMING ON!!!!!!! I'm miserable. Need fooooood! Aaaarrrgghhh!!!! I better just go to sleep now!

no no no go to sleep if needs must you know you have to catch the ketosis wave and that takes time,e very bit of pleasure has to have that bitter sweet pain, why is that!!!!!!!!

and listen to rudimental not giving in
Thanks SKY! I needed some sense knocked into me there. I do feel a bit better now. I went and weighed myself to see if I had lost anything since yesterday. I wasn't expecting to have lost but I am back in the 14's already! That's cheered me up loads and the rain and darkness outside and my TOTM and the tiredness all don't seem so bad now. I said I wouldn't weigh myself till next week, but if I hadn't, I would have binged tonight from feeling so rubbish. Seeing that I'm making progress again, and getting you quick reply to my temporary lapse in sanity, has given me a slap back into where I should be.
I think I will now resume my habit of weighing myself everyday. :)

Back