All the Goodstuff

Thanks girls. Went to weigh in 1lb on. That is not so bad. Just found out my dad is back in hospital so of course I have eaten a load of crap. Damn these habits are hard to change! 7/10 for effort. MUST TRY HARDER!

the dress is from an American website called pin up girl clothing. I basically want their entire stock! But only when I get to target! They do that dress in loads of colours including my favourite green, but I can't buy yet anther green dress (I have about 5!) so I am going for purple.

am taking the day off tomorrow to visit my Dad, luckily my work have been very good about it. Going to stick to plan god dammit!

Wish me luck....

1lb on is not bad hun. And I totally get what u mean about the dad, food thing. It's like a comfort thing. Well I hope your dad is ok. (As ok as being in hospital can be) sorry I know that sounds so stupid but my mum isn't very well a lot of the time and is disabled so I know it's hard chin up darling. I'm here if u need me.....food......dad.....whatever u need x

Thanks girls. Went to weigh in 1lb on. That is not so bad. Just found out my dad is back in hospital so of course I have eaten a load of crap. Damn these habits are hard to change! 7/10 for effort. MUST TRY HARDER!

the dress is from an American website called pin up girl clothing. I basically want their entire stock! But only when I get to target! They do that dress in loads of colours including my favourite green, but I can't buy yet anther green dress (I have about 5!) so I am going for purple.

am taking the day off tomorrow to visit my Dad, luckily my work have been very good about it. Going to stick to plan god dammit!

Wish me luck....

Sorry to hear about your dad I hope he is ok! Emotional eating is tough, I get it too. No answer just got to keep trying. X

Thanks for your kind words girls. Today is another day. Just got to keep trying.

Heading off to the hospital soon - food today will be:

hex b with 1 syn of jam and LF spread
super veg soup and a plum
SW chicken tikka masala with plain rice and strawberries and LF yoghurt.

Going to keep syns to a minimum unless I really need them.

Sending love and positivity to the world today!!!

Thanks for your kind words girls. Today is another day. Just got to keep trying.

Heading off to the hospital soon - food today will be:

hex b with 1 syn of jam and LF spread
super veg soup and a plum
SW chicken tikka masala with plain rice and strawberries and LF yoghurt.

Going to keep syns to a minimum unless I really need them.

Sending love and positivity to the world today!!!

Sending love and positivity righ back acha!

Hello again!

Ok so the weekedn was off plan (as I'm sure you had giessed!) but it wasn't too horrendous on the binging front. I just ate normal meals and a bit too much chocolate.

I was busy all weekend as it was my volunteer weekend - I am lead cook at a charity that does meals on wheels for people with HIV. So I had to shop on Saturday, then visit my dad in the hospital then I went to a friends for dinner. Then on Sunday I was up at 6.30am and cooking by 8am! Then I had lunch at a friends house which was lovely - so nice to be cooked for for a change! I went to bed at 9am last night so although the weekend was inasanly busy I still feel pretty rested.

Foodage today:

Strawberries, Yoghurt and home made granola HEX B and 1 syn

Feta, Carrot and Chickpea salad, with steamed mange tout and carrots - HEX A

Korean Keema made with extra lean pork mince and rice. - (2 syns)

Just going to get back on it. One meal at a time ladies!

Off to have a nose round diaries now. x

How do you make your granola goody? Sound like a pretty busy weekend looking after others, good for you!! And glad to hear you're back to it x

Homemade granola sounds good

Thanks girlies.

Recipe for 5 servings goes like this:

150g jumbo oats
75g mixed nuts and seeds (bashed up in a food bag with a rolling pin or whizzed in a food processor)
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (if you like it, is fine without too!)
3 tablespoons of runny honey
50g mixed dried fruit

1. Mix the bashed nuts and seeds in a bowl with the oats
2. Warm up the honey to make it extra runny and stir into the oaty mixture
3. Tip the mixture onto a fry lighted baking tray and bake at 180 degrees for about 30 mins until the mixture is dark brown and crunchy,
4. break up into a bowl and mix in the dried fruit.

I use 35g of this as a healthy extra B and add a syn to be safe. I reckon it is the same as the Dorest Cereals Muesli which is a healthy extra.

This will keep in an airtight jar in the cupboard for at least 2 weeks.

Serve this with fat free yoghurt and a big bowl of berries and I guarantee you will be stuffed until lunch!

Hmm, going to have to try that i think!

Thanks girlies.

Recipe for 5 servings goes like this:

150g jumbo oats
75g mixed nuts and seeds (bashed up in a food bag with a rolling pin or whizzed in a food processor)
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (if you like it, is fine without too!)
3 tablespoons of runny honey
50g mixed dried fruit

1. Mix the bashed nuts and seeds in a bowl with the oats
2. Warm up the honey to make it extra runny and stir into the oaty mixture
3. Tip the mixture onto a fry lighted baking tray and bake at 180 degrees for about 30 mins until the mixture is dark brown and crunchy,
4. break up into a bowl and mix in the dried fruit.

I use 35g of this as a healthy extra B and add a syn to be safe. I reckon it is the same as the Dorest Cereals Muesli which is a healthy extra.

This will keep in an airtight jar in the cupboard for at least 2 weeks.

Serve this with fat free yoghurt and a big bowl of berries and I guarantee you will be stuffed until lunch!

oh my goodness that sounds so lovely x

:break_diet:So as you probably guessed I fell off the wagon big style! I went to group last night and have put on another 4lbs. But that really is it with the bingeing.

My goal for today is just to do one day slimming world. I have no plans for Easter that means I have to do anything other than relaxant home so it is totally possible. If I can complete one day I will be ok I think and back on the wagon.

I also realise that I am going to have to avoid sugar when I can't control the amount there is on offer. I do ok if it is just my small treat size bag available to eat. I fail miserably when there is a plate of biscuits etc. So no sugary treats at all for today and then only my supply. I realise I sound like a drug addict but actually maybe I am of sorts! Just say no kids.....:cool:

:break_diet:So as you probably guessed I fell off the wagon big style! I went to group last night and have put on another 4lbs. But that really is it with the bingeing.

My goal for today is just to do one day slimming world. I have no plans for Easter that means I have to do anything other than relaxant home so it is totally possible. If I can complete one day I will be ok I think and back on the wagon.

I also realise that I am going to have to avoid sugar when I can't control the amount there is on offer. I do ok if it is just my small treat size bag available to eat. I fail miserably when there is a plate of biscuits etc. So no sugary treats at all for today and then only my supply. I realise I sound like a drug addict but actually maybe I am of sorts! Just say no kids.....:cool:

Sugar addiction is a vey real thing!! Have you tried having really dark choc instead, it fulfils the choc craving but there isn't as much sugar and its sooo much harder to binge on!! I can't even start on biscuits etc for the same reason as you. Also, if you can, give yourself five days sugar free to kill off the yeast and stuff in your body wh ich is making you crave it so Badly. Come on, day one I'm behind you all the way, lets do this!!

I am going to get some dark chocolate yes - a lady in my group said that too. Good idea. Thanks for the support! You are a sweetheart. 5 sugar free days is a good idea. I need to be back on track before I have to go back to work and sit at a desk all day as that is where I really struggle with boredom eating. So yes. Let's do this!

I am going to get some dark chocolate yes - a lady in my group said that too. Good idea. Thanks for the support! You are a sweetheart. 5 sugar free days is a good idea. I need to be back on track before I have to go back to work and sit at a desk all day as that is where I really struggle with boredom eating. So yes. Let's do this!

It really does make a difference. Get the best quality stuff you can afford too, hotel chocolat is lovely they do some really smooth 85% batons. Lindt 90% is nice too! I'm very like you so I promise all or nothing really will make the difference. Sugar really is a nightmare and is in bloody everything so again, the more fresh stuff you can cook and use will help too :) we can do it though, one day and one meal, sometimes even one hour at a time. I told hub I am making a rice sock that I intend to fill with rice equivalent to my weight loss each week then I intend to wear them on a belt for an hour every week to make more of a real reminder why I am dong it xxx

I totally agree with the sugar thing but be careful as your body still needs natural sugar so try having sweet fruit and not sweeteners. I'm terrible for sweeteners in my coffee but your body is expecting the sweet hit and then it doesn't get it. Try truvia it's a natural sweetener. I'm going to buy some this weekend. My friend suggested it. Only problem is she says that once you go onto that things like miller lights etc taste odd because they have the chemical sweeteners in them xx

image.jpg

Breakfast banana and peanut butter with a hexB. Filling and tasty. Need to check syns on pb but it is a sugar free brand so I think around 5?

I have got Splenda which I use on porridge and in cooking and for coffee and doesn't taste too bad. I already struggle with muller light tbh as I find the sweetener in it just tastes nasty, so I don't have them very often. I prefer to syn honey for natural yoghurt and fruit.

Am off to investigate sugar addiction! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 35
Back