Almost a Paleo Girl

hehe thanks ladies! - tonights my second time at bootcamp!

Last night I ate a gorgeous meal, coconut oil & tumeric chicken drumsticks, with mushrooms & green beans.

I deffo feel slimmer - I also watched the biggest loser which spurs me on! Im going to weigh myself probably on sunday morning, and then leave it for 2 weeks before my next one.

I love the biggest loser... Anything like that!!!! Lol supersize v super skinny is my fave!!!! X

Well that is string being able to go 2 weeks before you weigh.

I love all those programs and I love the operation one can't think what it's called but they do gastric bands and stuff and the people lose such massive amounts of weight. I once thought about having a gastric band when I was at my heaviest of 20 stone.

Love all those programs got lots on record :)

Yes they are it makes you feel your not alone in this struggle with our weight.

I dont think i will ever not have to keep an eye on it!!!

I like food too much.... Or rather i like naughty food too much lol....

X

I LOVE LOVE supersize vs superskinny...and biggest loser...and anything else about weight loss hehe.

I will admit 2 weeks without weighing is very hard - however because i only have a stone to lose and im new to excersizing, I dont lose much on the scales and it really de-motivates me when I see a low number. At least if I leave it 2 weeks I can see a bigger change which spurs me on! :)

I hear what your saying about the gastric bands, I watched a Spersize vs sperskiny last night and one of the american guys they visited had actually had the surgery, lost 12 stone, then put it all back on and more. I think your head has to be in the right place before you take that kind of action.

xxx

Anyway today is friday and its a long weekend here in Aus as australia day is on saturday so monday is a public holiday - dont ask me - no idea why - but im not complaining :)

So tonight Im gonna swing by the supermarket and buy some tasty paleo food for the weekend.

Me & my OH have been invited to the in-laws for a BBQ on saturday, I told OH that I didnt fancy it & that he should go on his own - mainly because I just cant face the constant questions about why im not eating this and that. There will be nothing paleo friendly salad wise, and I know that if I just put some meat on my plate everyone will start commenting & I just CBA.

Its a bit sad to miss out on social things because of the 30 days challenge but thats exactley what it is = 30 days. I am happy to give up a BBQ to keep me on track - Ive got all the time in the world to enjoy social events after the challenge is over & i go back to the 80-20 rule.

:)

I LOVE LOVE supersize vs superskinny...and biggest loser...and anything else about weight loss hehe.

I will admit 2 weeks without weighing is very hard - however because i only have a stone to lose and im new to excersizing, I dont lose much on the scales and it really de-motivates me when I see a low number. At least if I leave it 2 weeks I can see a bigger change which spurs me on! :)

I hear what your saying about the gastric bands, I watched a Spersize vs sperskiny last night and one of the american guys they visited had actually had the surgery, lost 12 stone, then put it all back on and more. I think your head has to be in the right place before you take that kind of action.

xxx

I so agree with this..... There'e no doubt gastric bands save live.... but if you dont change whats going on in your head you will still 'abuse' food!!!

X

Anyway today is friday and its a long weekend here in Aus as australia day is on saturday so monday is a public holiday - dont ask me - no idea why - but im not complaining :)

So tonight Im gonna swing by the supermarket and buy some tasty paleo food for the weekend.

Me & my OH have been invited to the in-laws for a BBQ on saturday, I told OH that I didnt fancy it & that he should go on his own - mainly because I just cant face the constant questions about why im not eating this and that. There will be nothing paleo friendly salad wise, and I know that if I just put some meat on my plate everyone will start commenting & I just CBA.

Its a bit sad to miss out on social things because of the 30 days challenge but thats exactley what it is = 30 days. I am happy to give up a BBQ to keep me on track - Ive got all the time in the world to enjoy social events after the challenge is over & i go back to the 80-20 rule.

:)

Thats such a great attitude.... its only 30 days..... you'll be bbq'ing before you know it!!!

X

Arrrghghghgh!!

Im really frigged off today, :mad:

Ive had a brilliant weekend but I "injected" some sugar on Friday and ive just binged all weekend.

I got on the scales & im now 76.8 kilos.

I also had trouble sleeping every night, lethargy, and no motivation to do anything whatsoever.

It started on Friday night when i got in from work, I had a sugar free dark chocolate bar, and it just wasnt hitting the spot, I think I had a cookie or something from the cupboard and then It was just a rampage from there. Its annoying because with Paleo I dont usually have cravings.

I think it was the 30 day challenge, cutting out grains completely, and all sugar including honey is too restrictive and i seem to rebel against it. So Im just going back to eating clean and moving more. Ill take my cals down to 1300 this week (and excersize) to shift some weight then back on track I go....

Bootcamp tonight, im going to kick my own a$$ lol x

Just get right back at it!!! I was the same whole 30 i just dont think i couldnt manage without honey in my coffee! I have the smallest amount mind!!!

I try to limit my sugar but i have about a teaspoon of honey a day and maybe 1 piece of fruit.....

You can do it hun!!!

X

Thanks deezer! I think its just too restrictive for me personally.

So, I had a great day yesterday, stuck to 1300 cals and did my bootcamp - we did a 6 minute run which the first time I did I had to stop 3 times to catch my breath....last night I only stopped once, right at the end!!

Its spurred me on to do couch 2 5k this week. I really need to commit to excersizing 5 nights out of 7. Even if its just for 30 minutes. I work hard, but im sat at a desk all day and probably only do about 4000 steps. theres no excuse really.

Im getting rid of this last 8 kg. wooooooooooooopah!!!!!!!!!!! :whacky068:

Have you thought about looking into Tabata or interval training.... Its not very time consuming... you'll be able to google all the details.... But it blasts fat apparently...

I'm starting doing it tomorrow on my airdyne.... I may do Press ups and kettle bells too

X

Hmmm...sounds interesting ill give it a google tommorrow when I get into work!

Right now im trying to mix it up and just try to get into the routine of doing excersize and enjoying it. I would so love to be one of those people who can just go for a 5k run without stopping. I will be one day :)

Morning all (well, its morning here!)

So Last night i did day one of C25K - I have to be honest, once I dragged myself outside to the park I really really enjoyed it. AND - I didnt feel like I was dying at the end either. In fact - I got home, made tea, watched corrie (we have it on UKTV over here but we are about 7 weeks behind you in the UK) and then around the time I would usually shower, I felt really really energetic.

So I cleaned the house, did a wash, made tea for tonight, and lunch for me and OH, I even cleaned the toilet - the house was sparkling! Then I had a quick shower, jumped into bed and slept like a baby until this morning.

My OH woke up and was like: :eek: - He thought the fairies had been.

Anyway If I get that after every run, I will be a very happy bunny indeed...I dont know wether its because im not used to the extra endorphins... or what but it was great.

Ate well yesterday, kept it at 1200 cals, so after weigh in if ive lost I will increase it to 1500 next week and continue 5 days of excrsize.

xxx

Good for you..... Just stick to the formula and you will be amazed at how quick you will progress.......you'll be a runner in no time!!!! X

Back