Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

Been for my weigh in tonight and after missing a few weeks and then 1 week in Lanzarote I have gained..........................................

Wait for it ..........................................................................

Half a pound!!!!!!!!!!!! Over the moon can't beleive it. Must be doing something right subconciously (sp?)!

Speak soon and here goes again, i will be at target by xmas x x

restarted 100 % yesterday and was really good. Not one blip!! Even though there were cakes all over at work... everyone had gone mad baking!!!! resisted though.

Finishe dthe day using 7 syns out of 15 entitlement so pleased with that. Only used syns on sweet chilli sauce and ketchup!! WIll save a few for the weekend as it's a long one..........

Speak later I'm at work x x

Wayhey! good job!
If you managed to only gain half a lb with being on holiday and such, then imagine how much you can lose actually trying!!!

Hiya everyone

Not much to report at the minute. Diet so so!! Its been a long weekend ha ha.....

Speak soon and hope you all ok x x

It;s Easter weekend, that can only be expected, no worries!
Chin up and carry on! x

Hiya Everyone

Hope you are all ok. Weather lovely here again but stuck in theatres all day at work so won't see much of it!!!

On the diet front!!! I have been doing a lot of thinking to myself and looking back over my posts on here and realise how ridiculous I am when it comes to sticking to any diet! SO I have made a decision and not taken it lightly.

I am joining lighterlife on Saturday and this has to be the last time I change diets! I have only lost about 7-10 pounds since January this year and that's no good to me, it's taking over my life, all I think of is what can I eat, what can't I eat.

I have tried LL before but now feel ready to commit to this. My birthday is in 13 weeks time and I will be 40 and can't keep going on like I am.

I am going to class Saturday so will be starting the shakes on Sunday.

I am still going to post on this diary and would love you all to support me as much as possible and I iwll support all of you. I know it's not going to be easy but what is??

I will update my start weight etc on Saturday night.

Speak soon x x x

Hi

well done on making your decision to conquer those pesky pounds with the help of lighterlife. I am always reading in papers and magazines about successful slimmers who used lighterlife, it seems to get fantastic results....so go for it!!! Good luck :)

You will be looking fab at 40 :) ( I am hoping to be fab at 50!!!! :rolleyes:)

I, for one, will be popping back to support you in your new quest, don't worry! I look forward to reading your progress on lighterlife, you have put your mind to it in the past, so you will again, with happy results.

Have a lovely day

Whatever it takes! Sometimes it's better to be part of some slimming group and plan, keeps you going. It can be a bit hard to control yourself.
Good luck with that, keep us posted!! :)

PS. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you. :)

hi Helen
LL , will be good and in 13 wks you will make a big change .
I did join ... but my mind was not into it . but loved the purple bars .
what ones are they ?
For me I have been messing about on diets too and not gone anywhere , today feel better .
will be here for you Helen ,remember as soon as you finish LL you will feel alot happier , it may be easy while on LL , as some people have no problems , so with a good group of people all doing what your doing will also help , i think you can go see the LL lady 2 times in the first wk ?
Let us know how you get on ok

P.S , good luck to everyone else on here too , on all your different plans

Another day closer!!! mmmmm... don't know if I'm excited or nervous as hell!!!

Think its nerves.....

Hehe ... its a new you in the making , you will have your photo done while at the group , and then at the end .
Least you've made a postive choice in getting the weight off , cos you won't be happy until you do .

Yeah I know, I know how hard it's going to be, but can't seem to stick to anything else either. Just thinking how quick it will go on LL. Then I might find it easier to stick to healthy eating once I have got the bulk of this weight off!!!

Would be over the moon to loose about 5 stone with LL. Fingers crossed x

Ah well what a lovely day,

Didn't she look beautiful and don't we know how to throw a wedding in this country x x

Tomorrow is D day so am off to bed now, speak tomorrow x x

Well I have picked up my shakes, and raring to go tomorrow.

13 weeks today till my 40th!! Ooohhh how much can I loose by then x

Good luck with LL. My 40th is in July as well. I'm aiming to be in a lovely size 14 dress for the celebrations (about 18lbs left to go over these last few weeks!)

You can do it!

hi helen , what LL products did you pick up ?
i think in 13 wks could be 3 half stone .
i'm starting exante on the 6th , and hoping to lose alot , as mirrors don't lie .
how did your first meeting go , was there many there ? think they like to get so many in a group .
i can't start till 6th as blood test is that day and have to fast so its as good as day as any .

Back