am i alone? 6 stone to go

Lol I thought I was seeing double :)

I've just finished my other halfs birthday cake for tomorrow. I'm surrounded by leftover Skittles and Cadbury chocolate fingers. It's so not fair lol... resisted so far by telling myself I'll have a slice tomorrow if I'm good today!

Woohoo well done! :) :)

hoping to get mine next week, if I don't pig out on cake later lol.

mission is very quiet again, hope she's ok

Oh yes, it's your other half's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Cake is lethal for me...it's either all or nothing :eek:

Yes, mission is awfully quiet again, was thinking the same just yesterday! Hope she's not back in hospital :(

I hope not bless her

Cake is the work of the devil! It's an all butter madiera as well, I worked out a small slice is 33 syns, IF I remove the Skittles and chocolate fingers! Ouch!

I ate a slice. With the Skittles and chocolate fingers lol. Whoops :D

I ate a slice. With the Skittles and chocolate fingers lol. Whoops :D

Bet it was worth it though! I went to mc donalds yesterday...it was lovely but i have a cracking headache now, not sure if it's the junk or just a normal headache!!!

It was definitely worth it. We went to friends for dinner so I had no control over the food either unfortunately. I also had 3 small glasses of red wine. I've guesstimated the total syns for last night at 60 and I'm going draw a line under it and move on haha

Ooo McDonalds :) I can't imagine one McDonalds would give you a headache though. Not enough water maybe? Dehydration headache?

Just made some sw ferrero rocher type things...god knows how these should work out at 1 syn each...mine are tiny and 3 syns (not counting the ryvita as hexb) i might as well have the real deal for 3.5 syns :-(
And the mess :-O

Oh no lol, I made the SW Choc mousse for Valentine's day and the portion size was so small I thought I'd rather just have the normal one! That was messy too haha

I've eaten cake again today. My sons this time, with a chocolate ganache Icing which is basically dark chocolate and cream. Oh dear. Have been good other than the cake but what with cake on Wednesday as well, and the spoon licking while I made them both, I'm just hoping for a STS this week and praying I don't get a gain!

Oh dear...the curse of the birthday cakes, lol...i'll keep my fingers crossed for you...sure if you were on plan 100% other than that you'll be fine!

Haha fingers crossed!

OMG I've lost 4lbs!! How the hell that happened I do not know. I may have been due a pound from last week as although I did have a loss it was star week. I've also been eating really lightly to try and make up for the cake and spoon licking, over compensating it seems lol. I'm not complaining though!!

Last edited:
OMG I've lost 4lbs!! How the hell that happened I do not know. I may have been due a pound from last wee as although I did have a loss it was star week. I've also been eating really lightly to try and make up for the cake and spoon licking, over compensating it seems lol. I'm not complaining though!!

OMG...i want some of that cake if it does that to you, lol
Well done...i hope i get the 2lb loss i need for my 10% on wednesday!! Wouldn't even dream of 4lb!

Back