Another newbie who's no longer in denial and in need of buddies please!

Steak, burger of lean turkey mince ( without the bun) and teying to make a tuna pasta salad with cottage cheese..not such a big lover of cottage cheese so its a gamble lol

Planning on. After my shift tonight my sortof bf ( he is the daddy of my little girl, we split up last summer, I got settled with dd in another house, he cleaned up his act and we decided to give it another go) and me have called it quits. Mostly down to me cuz I cant get over/past the nasty things what have happened between us. Strangely I feel quite sad about it.
Emotion=food in my head but not allowing it this time:(
Sorry for the rambling, needed to get it of my chest:eek:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that :( Emotion can = food ... strawberries with a fat free yogurt, yummy and syn free :)

What is meant to be will be, and I live by the motto 'everything happens for a reason'

You can vent as much as you like, that's what we're all here for :) xxx

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that :( Emotion can = food ... strawberries with a fat free yogurt, yummy and syn free :)

What is meant to be will be, and I live by the motto 'everything happens for a reason'

You can vent as much as you like, that's what we're all here for :) xxx

aww thank you so much:) Like the strawberries with yoghurt idea:)yummmm indeed

Anyone any idea where you can see how many post you have done? am still under 50 and the access to parts of the forums are very limited
(Thank you for the invite xxLynnexx)

aww thank you so much:) Like the strawberries with yoghurt idea:)yummmm indeed

Anyone any idea where you can see how many post you have done? am still under 50 and the access to parts of the forums are very limited
(Thank you for the invite xxLynnexx)

i had to wait until 50 posts to see anything too, very frustrating but now i seem to have access to most things, your not too far off now xx oh and you can see in the left hand panel.... you have 36 posts xx

Last edited:
ohh stuck some of the muller light greek style yoghurt (coconut) in the freezer...thats the icecream for me later..Any tried these? they are bliss, its half a syn each but soooo worth it:)

hahah should be able to hit 50 soon then lol 37 now:)

ohh stuck some of the muller light greek style yoghurt (coconut) in the freezer...thats the icecream for me later..Any tried these? they are bliss, its half a syn each but soooo worth it:)

lol nearly there! that "ice cream" sound fab! might try that! xx

Hi have dabbled with slimming world for years and up until september 2012 i had lost 3 stone but since i came back from my girlie holiday and over xmas i have gained 1 and a half stone back on. I re joined slimming world 7 weeks ago and have lost 1 stone 8 and a half pounds so far. I have started to exercise and feel as if this is the time that i will actually do it and get to my target of 11 stone. I have 4 stone 10 pound to go and am so determined this time. It would be nice to chat about my highs and lows with other like minded peeps xx

Oh my gosh. Coconut ice cream is my favourite ... I am so going to have to try this! My fav ice Lolly at the moment is pouring some Coca-Cola max with cherry into my I've lolly holder and earing them when the kids have an ice cream from the ice cream man! Yum! xxx

Hi have dabbled with slimming world for years and up until september 2012 i had lost 3 stone but since i came back from my girlie holiday and over xmas i have gained 1 and a half stone back on. I re joined slimming world 7 weeks ago and have lost 1 stone 8 and a half pounds so far. I have started to exercise and feel as if this is the time that i will actually do it and get to my target of 11 stone. I have 4 stone 10 pound to go and am so determined this time. It would be nice to chat about my highs and lows with other like minded peeps xx

Hi Anna! Welcome to this thread! I'm Gem and pretty much the same as you, 1st 8 1/2 pounds in 7 weeks is AMAZING! Well done you! You must feel proud! Feel free to vent at us as much as you like :) xxx

Caught the sun majorly again today, and now have got a prickly heat rash!! Bugger! Lol!

End of my WK2 tomorrow, WI in the morning, having a panic that I've not lost even though I've been good, just don't feel like I have this week, where as last week I did, and after last weeks super loss of 6lbs I don't think I will, but I need to see the scales moving, even if it is just 1/2lb, I can just see it saying the same after sticking to plan all week and if it does it will really put a 'what's the point' attitude on things, as long as its going down, I'll be happy! I very nearly jumped on the scales a min ago for a sneaky peek but talked myself out of it, what will be will be I suppose xxx

Ohh thats a very good idea with cherry coke, Gem. Have to give them a try:) was alwas worried that the fizz in it would make a mess in the freezer?

Ohh thats a very good idea with cherry coke, Gem. Have to give them a try:) was alwas worried that the fizz in it would make a mess in the freezer?

I use the bottled coke and its usually very flat by the time I manage t get round to it! Hehe! And I don't fill the lolly holders to the top just incase for that reason! Lol! xxx

WI at home this morning and lost 3lbs! Woohoo! Super impressed :) xxx

:happy096: awesome! you did really well! xx

Thank you Lynne! Was very impressed after convincing myself I'd be a STS after my good 1st week loss and just didn't feel like I'd lost, but my clever little scales proves me wrong!! Hehe!

What day are you starting? Was it today so you'll be a Tuesday WI like me? Good luck! xxx

Wooot well done!:)

Thank you nooki! Given me a boost to stay super on track again this week, I plan for. This time in 2 weeks have lost 1 stone! xxx

Thank you Lynne! Was very impressed after convincing myself I'd be a STS after my good 1st week loss and just didn't feel like I'd lost, but my clever little scales proves me wrong!! Hehe!

What day are you starting? Was it today so you'll be a Tuesday WI like me? Good luck! xxx

Yes started this morning, but i weigh in on a monday night now as i go to group, first class last night, going to do a big SW friendly shop today and stock up for the week and hope i can have a good loss at my first weigh in! xx

Dont know how many people everybody are feeding at home, but I have been cooking quite a few recipes of sw now and because they are mostly based on 4 adults and its just me and dd at my home, I alway got portions left to freeze for another day. This week I could fill a whole week without even cooking once:) bonus:))

Yes started this morning, but i weigh in on a monday night now as i go to group, first class last night, going to do a big SW friendly shop today and stock up for the week and hope i can have a good loss at my first weigh in! xx

Ooh, good luck! I'm sure you'll do fab!! I had a delicious stuffed portobello mushroom, home made spicy wedges and a side salad for my dinner last night, completely syn free, and we're having a completely syn free chilli con carne again tonight, its my favourite!! Can't wait, making myself hungry just thinking about it! Hehe! xxx

Back