Any other herbalifers out there?

Hi,

Well my supply is here!! Starting Dec. 31st on the ultimate program and I got aloe drink too. I couldn't get the allergen free because the person selling it didn't have it on hand so I heard the aloe should help with most digestion issues (acid reflux).
Sooo excited to open all my bottles, I better go buy a pill organiser box thingy. Hey can I crush all the pills?

I'm not sure hun... I don't see why not. I think that one of the tastes rank so disguising it with something else might be a good way to take it ;-)

I will be joining you on the 2nd x

I tried them once for the same reason. They're ok but obviously not a meal. They don't last long enough :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i got my shakes today :)
free from vanilla and tropical, plus a box of chocolate peanut protein bars

I used to take my shake powder in the shaker but stop at a petrol station and buy a small cold milk :) nicer than lukewarm milk

It's a shame that you can't buy soya milk in smaller cartons! I guess I could have normal milk on odd occasion when I was stuck

On the side of the tub it says to used semi skimmed milk but my distributor said to use soya as its hard for your body to digest all that milk. I know you only have it for breaky... Wonder what other people do?

I'll sub here just so I know where I'm looking xx

Holland and Barrett do Provamel - Organic Soya Milk Unsweetened 500ml for .95p.:)

Thanks.. I use soya anyway. It's just that I travel a lot which means a lot if hotel stays and luke warm milk on a morning isn't the nicest thing to look forward to!!!

I could get a pint if normal milk or I think I might need to invest in a cool bag x

I do keep toying with the idea of going back to breakfast and lunch shakes for a week or two to boost my losses again. I'm really struggling with my last stone ish . But tbh I tend to only have homemade soup for lunch anyway which less cals than a shake so probably won't help much.

I'm not sure what to suggest for the milk thing though. That's g'day I did before it became obvious I was allergic to dairy and beef. I don't know what I'd do now with my Oaty milk because its got to be cold :) I think if have to try a cool bag with lots of ice blocks but I can't see it lasting through a work day and overnight

I do keep toying with the idea of going back to breakfast and lunch shakes for a week or two to boost my losses again. I'm really struggling with my last stone ish . But tbh I tend to only have homemade soup for lunch anyway which less cals than a shake so probably won't help much.

I'm not sure what to suggest for the milk thing though. That's g'day I did before it became obvious I was allergic to dairy and beef. I don't know what I'd do now with my Oaty milk because its got to be cold :) I think if have to try a cool bag with lots of ice blocks but I can't see it lasting through a work day and overnight

I think the next time away is the 14th and 15th so if you try the cool bag option before me you'll have to let me know how you get on

You might find by having a shake for lunch too it might boost your losses with the extra cals. I know when I was on SW my losses slowed right down as I was just having a homemade soup for lunch which when added to the rest of the food throughout the day it didn't even make up anywhere near 1000 cals x

I'm not sure hun... I don't see why not. I think that one of the tastes rank so disguising it with something else might be a good way to take it ;-)

I will be joining you on the 2nd x

what i do with the tablets is amke sure ive already got a drink in my mouth, get the pill in with the drink already there and swallow it. cant taste it at all.
first time i tried this i ended up getting water all down myself!

What colour are the pills? none of mine are green or blue!!
whitish and brown?

tried mixing straberry with vanilla shake powder and its quite nice. different.....

what i do with the tablets is amke sure ive already got a drink in my mouth, get the pill in with the drink already there and swallow it. cant taste it at all.
first time i tried this i ended up getting water all down myself!

Ha ha, that made me laugh!!! I'm glad it's not just me that doesn't like the taste! x

Ha ha, that made me laugh!!! I'm glad it's not just me that doesn't like the taste! x

its the brown one that tastes vile to me, the others arnt bad. i dont like taking tablets at all, i often choke on them :(

i love the peach tea, might try the raspberry or lemon next time gills doing an order, almost out of mine

Hi guys,

Hope yous don't mind me joining you, I have also bn toying abt with herbalife for a few months now but have a meeting on Sunday with my distributor to get properly started again! How r yous getting on?x

Hi guys,

Hope yous don't mind me joining you, I have also bn toying abt with herbalife for a few months now but have a meeting on Sunday with my distributor to get properly started again! How r yous getting on?x

Hi Jade!

I am starting on it 100% tomorrow. I am going to start a diary in the morning so I can waffle away to myself!

Hope your meeting goes well on Sunday x

Iv still got some shake at home so might have a shake in the morning. I actually really enjoy the shakes just find it difficult at lunch time, when every1 else in work are eating 'proper' food. Gd luck for 2moro!! :) x

Iv still got some shake at home so might have a shake in the morning. I actually really enjoy the shakes just find it difficult at lunch time, when every1 else in work are eating 'proper' food. Gd luck for 2moro!! :) x

Yeah I think that's what I struggled with. I need to change my mindset and once I've got a week under my belt it will give me the boost I need to keep at it

I have bought some of the herbalife tomato and basil soup to have as a snack ant it's quite nice... Feels like your have something 'real' x

Back