Any other herbalifers out there?

I didn't realise u could buy that! Did u get it from a distributor? Yeah that's what I'm thinking give myself a week then hopefully I feel much better abt it x

Yeah I will do!! I'll set one up myself once I get properly started!! x

I'll have a wee look in 2moro see how ur getting on! Jst weighed myself and Iv put 7lbs on in past 4 wks abso raging with myself!! Lol hope ur first day goes well 2moro, I'm sure it will!! :) x

I have a diary in the ww diary section at the min!

What types of things do you have for your main meal? x

Well tonight is roast chicken and veg... I love smoked haddock, gammon and egg, omelette, pork chops

Basically anything that is high in protein and low in carbs x

I'm gonna have a portion of rice with my main meal on days im exercising i think. Snack on loads of fruit!

Hoping to get going tomorrow, shakes easy to drink with my throat although may have a ready meal for tea as i need to use them up and they are comfort food with mash (healthy living ones though!) then sat hopefully back in the gym and on it property!

well todays gone well :)

breakfast:
strawberry shake

snack:
protein bar

lunch:
soup, bread roll
- id have eaten more, if the greedy sod at work didnt take a baguette, soup, and 6 bread rolls!!! he took all the food left.

gym, body attack and body combat

lunch:
hot vanilla free from shake and apple

well todays gone well :)

breakfast:
strawberry shake

snack:
protein bar

lunch:
soup, bread roll
- id have eaten more, if the greedy sod at work didnt take a baguette, soup, and 6 bread rolls!!! he took all the food left.

gym, body attack and body combat

lunch:
hot vanilla free from shake and apple

Well done you ;-)

Well yeah was supposed 2 start 2day mum was driving me 2 my distributors house because she stays quite a bit from mine, anyway she's been called in2 work & can't take me! Totally gutted but Iv still some stuff left from last time so can use that. My driving test is soon anyway so hopefully pass & don't have 2 rely on any1! xx

Aw thats a shame! Least you have some bits so can make a start? x

It's ok panic over! She managed 2 get me ovr there before work so that's me just bak :) x

Oh great stuff!! :)

I really want to get some bars and perhaps the vanilla shake but think i'll have to wait until payday... got half a tub of chocolate and 3/4 tub of cookies and cream to see me though x

Tell me abt it, it's not cheap! I just bought protein bars, protein for my shake, choc shake, and herbal tea & I was £82 nearly had a heart attack lol x

It is indeed... BUT if we realistically totted up what we spend on breakfast/lunch i bet it is more than that.. just hurts in one go!!

My mission this month is to use all the food in the freezer, i've got lots of steam bags of veg and rice and lots of chicken - plain, birds eye etc all in the freezer so im determined not to buy more until thats all gone!!

Right here goes (ive thrown some random ice creams and lollies that were floating about)

12 portions of chicken, mix of frozen breasts and birds eye packs
6 packs of frozen steamed rice
8 packs of frozen steam veg

Thats lunch for work sorted for the next 2 weeks

Also got lean mince and quorn mince so once the freezer is getting empty i will make a big chilli and freeze portions also, then i can go shopping.

Lets do thisssss

Are you having 2 shakes a day as well? I had a wee chat with my distributor & she was saying I should try & not have any carbs at my evening meal but I think I would b miserable doing that x

Back