Any other ladies that weight train???

Still cant accept your friend request!

Now done two Lean circuits and boy am I in pain! First one was bis, tris and legs... second back, shoulders and legs.

So painful (and tired now) that I think I'm going to completely skip HIIT this week... can barely lift my arms - but (and I know its impossible so soon) - I can already see a diff in my shoulders and upperback - AWESOME!

Hope you having a good day? xx

Hey good for you - I love that feeling, it's like a good hurt. I agree with taking a rest, don't want to burn out to early.
I'm about to go up a stage, which will be awesome. I've seen some awesome increases in my weights, but the gym has gotten super busy in the mornings which is causing some problems. I had to work out in the women's section on wed And the weights just aren't heavy enough.

I'm looking to start Stronglifts 5 x 5 on Tuesday. Had my gym induction this morning and got the trainer to take me though each lift. Luckily he's into weightlifting and cross fit so has offered to spot/help me whenever he's in.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results the programme can bring x

Hey good for you - I love that feeling, it's like a good hurt. I agree with taking a rest, don't want to burn out to early.
I'm about to go up a stage, which will be awesome. I've seen some awesome increases in my weights, but the gym has gotten super busy in the mornings which is causing some problems. I had to work out in the women's section on wed And the weights just aren't heavy enough.

I have now done no cardio this month. Couldn't be bothered as I am still losing and lifting heavy! :p

Threw in a 30 day squat challenge to add in some leg work as felt lean phase a little light on the legs... Week 3 one circuit and Week 4 to go before Body Beast!!!!

How are you doing?

I'm looking to start Stronglifts 5 x 5 on Tuesday. Had my gym induction this morning and got the trainer to take me though each lift. Luckily he's into weightlifting and cross fit so has offered to spot/help me whenever he's in.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results the programme can bring x

Hey Party Girl

Did you start Stronglifts? How is it going?

Hi I did start Stronglifts but have actually converted to starting strength instead. Basically it's a 3 x5 programme with some different exercises. I think it will be better for me as there is a full book to accompany and explain the various lifts with good form. I messed about with it last week, trying to get the forms right and recorded my first official session today. So 3 x 5 squats at 55lbs, 3 x 5 bench press x 45lbs and 1 x 5 deadlifts at 50lbs.... Felt good and was a great day to start as the gym was empty and I could take my time.

How is everyone else getting on?

Hello everyone!

How are you all doing?

I havent been on here proper for a while... just catching up.

How is Starting Strength going PartyGirl?

I am pleased to announce that I have officially completed 90 days of the Chalean Extreme program (actually 89 - still got a stretch day to go).

Am excited to get stats done (on Fri morning)... cant wait to see what the last phase did to me!

going to be starting les mills grit strength soon, cant wait!

going to be starting les mills grit strength soon, cant wait!

Just googled it ... looks intense.

When do you start?

Back