Step 1 Sole Source Any vacancies for a willing team member?

Hi ladies can I join your group? I need help to stay on track and you all keep each other going :)

I have 2 young boys so find it hard with the temptation of treats and dinners in the house!

I was really on track and lost 19lbs in 3 weeks but went to ascot races Friday and been bad since :-/ today I'm back on it and have done an ss+ day I get weighed tomorro so starting afresh from today onwards! I am a size 18 bottom and 16 top but want to be a 14 all over :) xx

Hi Hayley!

The more the merrier really. My call out transferred into a fab little group and you are more than welcome to be part of it.

I think it's good to treat yourself and go off plan a bit as long as you have the motivation and strength to get back on, which it seems that you have...so don't be hard on yourself. Draw a line under what was probably a fab weekend and move forward!!!

Xx

Well from April to October last year id lost 5 stone but then went through a rough patch of grief after losing my mom so I effectively started again three weeks ago and had put on 1.5 stones. So now with my current loss I'm at 4 st 4lbs. I'm not really sure how to calculate the time really as for me it was just about being able to get back on LAN and not give up properly which I previously would have done. It's all a learning curve isn't it. I learnt I massively emotionally eat x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It's brilliant how much you've lost can't wait to be there like you.
I'm a massive emotional eater and can see how I've put the weight on but this time around I just seem to have got it in my head I'm going to do this and sticking with it.
Do you have bars as well as the shakes?? Just wanted another option before I maybe try some x

I find that I'm fine all day but its the tea time dinner time I get so jealous of my kids and partners meal but I need to be strong again and resist! I have 8 weeks until my youngests first bday so that's my next aim to look good in the photos :)

If I struggle and have to do a ss+ day I won't beat myself up about it but gonna stay on track!

Hi ladies can I join your group? I need help to stay on track and you all keep each other going :)

I have 2 young boys so find it hard with the temptation of treats and dinners in the house!

I was really on track and lost 19lbs in 3 weeks but went to ascot races Friday and been bad since :-/ today I'm back on it and have done an ss+ day I get weighed tomorro so starting afresh from today onwards! I am a size 18 bottom and 16 top but want to be a 14 all over :) xx

Hi Hayley,

Welcome to the group, its great being in here I feel I can chat to the others and we all support eachother.
We can all do this together!! Good luck tomorrow xx

Yeah at 9:30 can't wait. I had such a big loss last week not expecting much but going to be measured so hopefully see it there xx

It's brilliant how much you've lost can't wait to be there like you.
I'm a massive emotional eater and can see how I've put the weight on but this time around I just seem to have got it in my head I'm going to do this and sticking with it.
Do you have bars as well as the shakes?? Just wanted another option before I maybe try some x

Hey, now is the first time that I've seen your pic!!!

Yeah I do the lemon bars mainly, can't stand the others. I like them for convenience and you can have up to three a day. I don't but when I working in London on Friday India a I couldn't be faffed taking a shaker with me to the conference.

I'm quite a creature if habit with the products if I'm honest. But I have a soup to trick myself into thinking it's more dinner like x

Yeah sorry I keep changing it cause it looks do blurred!! I'll stick to one in a minute promise!!! X

Eight weeks is a good target and will be amazing when you're in the pics looking more fab than you are now!

I live alone so I'm glad that there's no temptation around me. I think I'd struggle if I was cooking food for others. But remember that you'll only regret it the day after and the best feeling is getting up knowing you had a great day.

I blame the brain for all of this...it's a powerful tool lol xx

Yeah I finally got round to doing it although I've changed it about 10 times cause it looks so blurred but sticking with this one now!!

I remember trying the soups before and didn't find them great but might try again this week cause I fancy something more savoury and fancied chewing something so thought I might try some and see what I find the flavours like xx

I only like two of the soups - leek and potato and oriental chilli. I just bought one of what sounded ok so I wasn't wasting my money.

So ladies...scores on the doors from you two tomorrow please...excited for you both at weigh in x

U can have the lemon one 3 times a day?? Is that just the lemon one? I tried it tonight and really enjoyed it :) I like most of the bars tho nom nom nom

Your lucky u have no distractions I would find that so much easier!
Food is such an addiction to me!! It's like alcohol or ciggies I swear

My weigh in is tomorro night it won't be good but next weeks hopefully will be ;) xx

I just feel I need a change from just the sweet stuff so I'm going to try some and see how I get on. X

Cor that's good to know if I have a really munchy day I can have them!
I don't think I could stick with this without this site! X

Back