Anyone do t25?

Morning T25ers

Just about to go and do my last workout of Alpha... Lower Focus. Just done my stats for the 5 weeks of Alpha...

Weight: 8lb off
Chest: 6cm off
Waist: 4cm off
Arm: 2cm off
Thigh: 9cm off

Really pleased with the results, especially the 9cm off my thigh as this has brought me more into proportion. I wonder what Beta will bring?! Will report back on Monday after workout 1 !

Hope everyone doing ok x

Well done Sparkley those are pretty impressive results! I done total body circuit today and I struggled, followed the modifier a lot!! I haven't taken my measurements yet, really must get it done. Looking forward to hearing how you get on with Beta

Thanks beslim, just watched the first Beta workout... Yikes! In a bizarre way I'm looking forward to taking it up another level. Never thought I'd see the day when I would be saying that!

Hi

I did 4 weeks of Alpha and then had 2 (stupid) weeks without dieting or t25. Started alpha again for 3days last week then went downhill again. I want to lose weight by end of July (16 weeks) so could start Alpha again from week 1 but now wondering if I should jump straight into Beta while I have more time on my hands (Easter holidays) OR if it'd be too intense and should do alpha again. Any advice welcome! Kicking myself for falling off the wagon with diet and exercise as I was doing so well :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi BugsBunny, I would say start from the beginning again and do your 5 weeks on Alpha. You've got plenty of time to do the 10 weeks before end of July, and it will give you 6 weeks afterwards to fine tune any bits, or to just work on legs/abs etc, whatever you want.

We go away end of June and finish T25 6 weeks before. I'm going to see where my weight is at and probably alternate between the speed and cardio workouts to blast some more fat off before going away. Or, I do have Jillian Michael's 6 weeks abs DVD so might do that. But I still have a lot of flab on my tummy so think I will more likely be trying to burn fat with lots of cardio.

Don't be too hard on yourself, it is hard to get up every day and do it. I'm lucky in that my OH is doing it too so we motivate each other.

x

By the way, did first day of Beta today... core cardio - not as bad as I thought it might be, a bit more fast paced than Alpha cardio workout but managed to do 90% of it without resorting the modified versions!

By the way, did first day of Beta today... core cardio - not as bad as I thought it might be, a bit more fast paced than Alpha cardio workout but managed to do 90% of it without resorting the modified versions!

Well done hun! Well I pre-empted your advice before I read it and started Alpha again :) I did look at Core Cardio... But then thought I'd be cheating myself to skip alpha knowing I'd gained the weight back again!! I'm hoping for some better losses this time as my body should be more accustomed to it and I'll up my water intake too and take some herbal water balance pills as I retain water like there's a drought lol!

Did Cardio and did about 75% not modified... Or would do half the move modified and then the 2nd half of it full throttle with Shaun T lol! Speed 1.0 tomorrow which I quite enjoy - think because the stretching makes it go quickly! I weighed in at 9st 12.5lbs yesterday so that's my baseline. Didn't take measurements but tbh, I think I'd rather just measure at the end of Alpha as I think when I didn't lose weekly it got me down!

Yayy! Well done Bugs! Speed 2.0 this morning - loved it. Full on fast paced but quick changing so as soon as I thought I would have to start to modify, good old Shaun T change to another move. You do two circuits of around 10 moves and repeat three times. Sounds complicated but it was really good and I felt like I worked harder and managed to keep up more than in any of the other workouts.

I am planning on joining a beginners running club at the end of the month to try and build stamina and up my fat burning potential. Went to see a friend run a 10K at the weekend and he started about 6 months ago doing the couch to 5K programme, he went from never having run since a child to doing a 10K. It really inspired me. Feeling very motivated to exercise at the moment, which is an totally new feeling for me having been a bit of an exercise avoider for the majority of my life!

My OH was disappointed with his measurements at the end of Alpha. I can really see a difference in his body shape, but the tape measure hasn't budged. He must have just toned up and gained some more muscle definition rather than losing any inches.

Stick with it Bugs, you are so close to goal x

Bloody 'ell sparkley! that inch loss is amazing!

and all you T25ers - go you!!! :0clapper:

Day 3 completed (though did Abs instead of TBC cos I fancied some Ab work!)

Also have started drinking BooTea - a 14 day tea detox! Hoping it's not all just lies and will help with my bloating and aid some extra weight loss and curb my hunger with my TOTM nearing ever closer!

Well done Bugs. I've just ordered some Teapigs Matcha Green Tea on the recommendation of 3 separate people who all said it boosted their metabolism, gave them energy and stopped them feeling bloated. Should arrive tomorrow so will give it a go. I don't usually drink tea but my friend said she added the tea to a smoothie and made a power smoothie. So thinking of adding it to morning diet shake.

Good luck for tomorrow's workout. I had 'Rip T circuits' today with hand weights... a bit achey now! Something to look forward to in Beta tho Bugs is that the boys have their tops off for some of the workouts!! ;) X

I've never been a tea drinker and two days now have been glugging green tea (plain ol Twinnings - no fancy stuff like you guys ;)).

Loving it so far - way too many bathroom visits during the day but somehow feel refreshed? Completely different feeling to drinking coffee.

Fingers crossed it boost metabolism and helps with the weight loss xx

Ooh sounds like something to look forward to in Beta haha!! :) I tried by just drinking green tea as a friend swore it helped her amazing weight loss. I didn't notice a difference but tbh I didn't drink enough.... As I'm not a hot-drink person it used to get forgotten and sit there getting cold! As this costs £20 for 2 weeks worth, I'm remembering far more hahaha!

Fingers crossed it does something but I agree it's definitely making me pee more! That could also have been the 2.3L of water yesterday too!! No fizz in sight!

Last sip of tea then ready for Day 4 - total body circuit!

Well the Matcha Green Tea have me a real tingly boost, a bit weird actually! Been taking it as a shut before my T25 and I think it is giving me more energy... Or maybe it's just psychological!

Beta going well, upper body workout is great and I can really feel it, but did go to body pump class yesterday, after doing core cardio, so aching all over today!

Found an app that puts photos side by side so check this out, exactly 9 months apart ...

Hope you're having a good weekend Bugs x

Attachments

• image-2325011057.jpg
    image-2325011057.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 62
Well the Matcha Green Tea have me a real tingly boost, a bit weird actually! Been taking it as a shut before my T25 and I think it is giving me more energy... Or maybe it's just psychological!

Beta going well, upper body workout is great and I can really feel it, but did go to body pump class yesterday, after doing core cardio, so aching all over today!

Found an app that puts photos side by side so check this out, exactly 9 months apart ...

Hope you're having a good weekend Bugs x

My gosh Sparkley... You look amazing! :flirt2:

Wow Sparkley that's amazing! You're an inspiration!! :)

Thanks Bonkers! How are you getting on? x

All good... Moving onto round 2 of Chalean Extreme next week - excited! I actually completed 90 days of the program and enjoyed it so much that I am doing it again and this time going to smash my previous max :D

I'm trying p90x3 which is similar but I prefer it as it has more resistance in. Again 30 min workouts so easy to fit in.

All good... Moving onto round 2 of Chalean Extreme next week - excited! I actually completed 90 days of the program and enjoyed it so much that I am doing it again and this time going to smash my previous max :D

Where did you get the chalene extreme discs from? I thought we couldn't get them in UK? Do you need much coordination to do them?

Well guys I am going to start t25 from the start this week. The last 4weeks have been tough to say the least, my sisters husband was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer at the age of 53 and on Friday night he lost his battle with this awful disease with the family beside him. My eating and exercise plan have been non existent and I can feel myself drifting back to bad eating habits so I really need to get the focus back. Hope all you t25ers are doing well, looking forward to seeing all your inch loss results

Back