Anyone else in the 14 stone's trying to get into the 13s?

Hi I too want to get into the 13st bracket I started off at 17st lost 2.5st but put 1/2 stone in over Christmas so I'm back on weightwatchers as from tomorrow and looking forward to seeing that 13 come up on the scales x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi I started at 15.13lb and lost 2st 2lb to make myself 13.11lb but I gave in to temptation back in November and have found myself back at 14.10lb So Im filling into this thread nicely with myfirst Mini goal is to get back in the 13's ..... is there anyone else doing Slimming World Green days?

I'm struggling tonight I'm dying go reach for anything naughty. I've put an ice cold diet drink in freezer to have and I'm on here to avert a disaster

from fat to skinny jeans

Hi everyone! Hows things? Anyone reached the 13s yet? Weighedmyself this morning and im now 14st 5lb and been having a few teeats so quite happy with that. Hope you all had a great new year xx

Hi everyone! Hows things? Anyone reached the 13s yet? Weighedmyself this morning and im now 14st 5lb and been having a few teeats so quite happy with that. Hope you all had a great new year xx

Hi no not me but I've swapped to ww so I can control what I have more so see what wi is Friday that'll be a full week :)

from fat to skinny jeans

Hiya, I'm a newbie here, started my diet this week at 14st 10lb :( so my first mini goal is to get in the 13's, I'm now down 7lb so 14st 3lb. Hoping to get there by WI but it'll be a lot of work I'd imagine. Best of luck to those still working toward it

Hiya
I'm a newby also...I'm on sw but I'm a vegetarian I have been told to stick to the green plan, I am 17st and want to lose 7st so hopefully all goes well,
I'm stuck on lunches so has anyone got any ideas I can use.
Good luck everyone :)

Hi Me2U1605 I'm a veggie also, I tried to do SW on my own (couldn't afford the fees at the time) and loved the food just didn't lose any weight so was probably doing it wrong! I'm doing a VLCD (very low calorie diet) at the moment but will eventually go back to SW - I love SW chips Mmmmm! I always used to have the 1% fat mugshots for lunch, cant remember if they are free or just 1 syn, it was low anyway. x

Hi HEmam
I'm doing sw at home I cannot afford it either, I have the pack which my cousin gave me so just going by that, hopefully it will work, I couldn't get on with Atkins or ww
So this is my only hope..my health is starting to deteriorate also so now is the Time I thought to do something about it, it just seems a lot to try and lose, I'm just
Having so much trouble with finding lunches and dinners, I know it's rice ect but I don't want to get bored with the same old thing.

I used to have the mugshots, omlette, pasta salad, salad with boiled egg, that kinda thing, maybe a cold rice salad. Are you at work lunch time or home? I was home so used to have whatever I fancied even if it wasn't the right time of day, I have been known to have pasta for breakfast haha. Are you on *********? I have a board with SW recipes and ideas, there are loads of choices its just thinking about them & finding the ideas, easier said than done I know x

That all sounds lovely, such easy stuff but I just think pasta, rice, salad and just them on there own, that's wat I was worrying about getting bored with the same old stuff

But having said all that it sounds lovely and yes I agree just finding the stuff, I'm defo going to buy some mugshots, I work in an office and have a lot of clients to deal with
I'm a benefits advisor helping disabled people so it's very busy, at least I can have something and not be tempted to pick at things, I have a chip shop next to my work
So no more chips... So slimming world I hope is the one !!!!

Is there a microwave there? That way you could make it the day before and zap it at work. Pasta with a little oil, baby spinach (raw) a few pine nuts, pepper, baby tomatoes and home made pesto (Roughly chopped garlic clove whizzed in a food processor with 40g of basil leaves. Finely grate 30g parmesan (HE A) and put that in the processor along with the juice of 1 lemon and 80g fat free natural fromage frais. Blend to the texture you like then season with black pepper) was one of my favs as a cold lunch

Back