Anyone else starting or restarting inbetween xmas & new year?

Well done Linz... Amazing loss for you!!! :)

How is everyone else getting on??? I'm weighing in tomorrow morning... stuck with my points so hoping for a loss to make up for my wee blip at Christmas!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ive been fully on track today! :) and been to the gym so quite pleased with myself!
next weigh in is friday x

I started ww the middle of august and at my last wi which was on the 17th dec I had lost 4st 10.5lbs.
Tomorrow is my first wi since xmas and new year (3 weeks of no meetings) so hopefully I havent done to much damage, I really missed the meeting it keeps me on track. Good luck everyone in your weight loss journeys xx

I started ww the middle of august and at my last wi which was on the 17th dec I had lost 4st 10.5lbs.
Tomorrow is my first wi since xmas and new year (3 weeks of no meetings) so hopefully I havent done to much damage, I really missed the meeting it keeps me on track. Good luck everyone in your weight loss journeys xx

OMG... WELL DONE YOU!!!

What an amazing weight loss!!! I'm deffo coming to you for tips!!! I'm so impressed at how much ypu have lost!!! Are you far from target?

OMG... WELL DONE YOU!!!

What an amazing weight loss!!! I'm deffo coming to you for tips!!! I'm so impressed at how much ypu have lost!!! Are you far from target?

Aww thanks hun
I still got a long way to go I still need to lose another 4 stone, my starting weight was 19st 3.5lbs im now 14st 7.5lbs so another 4st I'll be happy :) xx

Omg Wendy, you have done brilliantly and have totally inspired me!

I also started last week at 19st 3.5lbs, exact same weight as you!!

I take my hat off to you (if I wore one lol)

Wendy & Linz you have both really motivated me tonight... I came in shattered & just wanted to snooze in front of the TV but after your amazing weight loses I got off my bum & done 30DS. So thank you for that wee bit of motivation!!! XX

Thank you! I think that's the first time I've ever motivated anyone lol. Well done you. I have to push myself to exercise too, totally drag myself to gym but once it's done feel sooooo good for having done it x

Wendy & Linz you have both really motivated me tonight... I came in shattered & just wanted to snooze in front of the TV but after your amazing weight loses I got off my bum & done 30DS. So thank you for that wee bit of motivation!!! XX

Aww thankyou hun glad to have helped you xx

I done my second day of 30DS this morning. Had an amazing sleep last night and woke up feeling ready for it... still wanted to die while I was doing it but I think that may be the case for a while as Cardio and me are not friends. Had my weigh in this morning as well and I have lost 2.75lbs which I am happy with.

I done my second day of 30DS this morning. Had an amazing sleep last night and woke up feeling ready for it... still wanted to die while I was doing it but I think that may be the case for a while as Cardio and me are not friends. Had my weigh in this morning as well and I have lost 2.75lbs which I am happy with.

well done :) x

Thanks guys. I have stuck with this diet with more ease than any previous attempts and a lot of that is due to finding this fab forum!!! Thank you all for the support and motivation. Such a difference from other forums.

Thanks guys. I have stuck with this diet with more ease than any previous attempts and a lot of that is due to finding this fab forum!!! Thank you all for the support and motivation. Such a difference from other forums.

do u have ur own food diary on here hun?

I don't have a diary on here. I meant to start one but haven't got round to it.

How's everyone getting on this week???

Back