Anyone in the 11s trying to get into the 10s?

Good luck Plym, I can't wait to reach my goal :eek:) I will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Well I am 2lb closer to the 10 somethings - going to try and make an effort the next 2wks, although have not done much exercise at all this week! And I'm out for a meal tonight - :eek: x

A wee bit closer... I was 11st 8.5lbs this morning... So close to the lower half of the 11s.... C'mon 10s!!! :) xxx

I have been stuck at blooming 11st dead for the last 2 weeks....why is it so had o shift from one stone to the next p@&"?ing me off now...grrr

Well done on carrying on though, determination will get you there xxx

Thanks Carrie....after my rant last night I got on the scales this morning and it read...10st 13lb 8oz
that has to me determined to move on as I know I am so close to 11 it could swing back.
No way

Hey Shrimp I have been stuck at a number of weights regularly and I can't recommend more water enough! Get as much water down you as possible (under 4 litres of course) and I'm sure you will shift :D xx

Wow well done Shrimp - I'm so pleased for you. I will be taking a picture and showing it off everywhere when/if that ever happens to me, ha ha :D x

That's a good idea...if I am still in the 10's tomorrow I might just do that

Thanks Carrie....after my rant last night I got on the scales this morning and it read...10st 13lb 8oz
that has to me determined to move on as I know I am so close to 11 it could swing back.
No way
Fabulous news Shrimp, its like the closer you get to the 10's the slower things have become, slow and steady wins the race I keep telling myself. xx

More progress this week, 11st 4lb now.........so close :D Don't think I have been 10st anything for over 10 years! x

Went off plan for part of 2 days over the weekend and still managed to stay in the 10's please god I will get further into the 10's this week.

Reckon we might hit the 10's the same time carrie! Think we've been quite similar for a while. 2wks hopefully for me. Come on you 10's!! X

WI this morning and staying well and truly in the 10's. no going back now

Well done Shrimp on those 10s I cannot wait to be there. Carrie you are so close now. I am 11.10 and cannot wait to see 10 something. Hope you are all having a great weekend X

Back