Anyone in the 11s trying to get into the 10s?

I made it then fell backwards feel so damned annoyed with myself, really struggling to get back on track too :(

Dee I'm feeling the same. Bloody totm is reeking havoc with my body. Had a 7lb gain and hadn't changed anything so knew it was just water then yesterday thought if i was going to have a gain I at least wanted something pleasurable from it, ha ha! Not too bothered as I've not even had a sts since i started and weigh-in Wednesday although thinking i may avoid until next week when totm finally happens......hopefully! Got appointment to get this damn coil out of my body as its making me mad i think ;-) x

Was 11st 2.25lbs this morning!!! I'm dreaming of these 10s!!!! :) xxx

Carrie you've inspired me as I completely relaxed on food and drink this weekend as was getting fed up of my gain even if I know deep down its totm really. Then I read you're half a pound away from 10's! Well done you deserve it! That's it......might even try a few ts days next week to try and get into these damn 10's! X

Thanks, I was so gutted on Monday but now all totm gain and binge gain plus another 3lbs is gone and I'm not even at my official weigh in yet at 11st 0.5lbs! I was honestly nearly crying but so glad I got back on the wagon ASAP. Fingers crossed for those 10s for both of us! :) xxx

Come on Ladies...Carrie I bet your in here tomorrow morning!,,

Nearly there Carrie plenty of water you are so close now I think tomorrow will be your day Xx

Wow you're sooooooo close - tomorrow I reckon Carrie.

Good news - managed to get the doctor to take my coil out this morning, so hoping I get a whoosh once I get a proper totm - yipppeeee!! Ran 5 miles in the blistering heat last night and have cicuits tonight, something has to work!! x

I'm also hoping to get into the 10s.

I started out mid-11 stone 10 days ago and am working my way down towards to 10 stone something hopefully by the end of week two. It's hard to judge based on dramatic losses in week 1 and half-anticipating the same results the 2nd week despite knowing that it's unlikely.

Good luck Random and welcome to the challenge! I've not been making much progress, think I'm still 4lb off annoyingly plus I'm away all this weekend so unlikely to be anytime soon! x

Well, I'm finally here! 11st 13lb this morning. Weekly weigh in tomorrow morning so must do 100% today to make sure I don't go back up to 12 stone. Don't know how long I'll be staying here as I fly out to Philadelphia on Thursday for 2 weeks but hopefully will be back quickly even if I do go back into the 12s for a little while!

Yay well done Lynne - you're doing fab. You'll most probably crack this bbefore me! X

Well. I'm still here for a 2nd day! STS overnight. I'm sure you'll be in the 10s long before me! I may well be back in the 12s at my next weekly weigh in in 3 weeks time as I'm off to America next Thursday for 2 weeks and won't be dieting while I'm away. I'll try to keep to low carb but I think that's going to be difficult!

Im in the 11s so cant wait to gt in2 those 10s. Havnt stuck to plan 100% this wk as been so ill with flu & multiple infections just feel really weak & run down. WI is normally tues but not gna gt down over it just wan2 gt well 100% & bk on it prply til i reach those 9s :)
Good luck all

Hi there everyone, can I join your club, please? ;) I am in the 11s and weighed myself yesterday and was 11.04. I too would like to be in the 10s very soon! xx

Hi Moisy. Looks like you'll be there pretty soon!

Well, I'm finally here! 11st 13lb this morning. Weekly weigh in tomorrow morning so must do 100% today to make sure I don't go back up to 12 stone. Don't know how long I'll be staying here as I fly out to Philadelphia on Thursday for 2 weeks but hopefully will be back quickly even if I do go back into the 12s for a little while!

Welcome,welcome,welcome

Back