Anyone starting step 1 this Friday? Buddies needed!

Only managed to drink just under 2 litres of water. I didn't drink any tea but can you tell me if cups of black tea will count towards my 2.25/3 litres water intake?? Thanks. Best of luck for day 2.
I have been told tea and coffee go towards our intake so hope that is true xx

Thanks.Am not doing well with the water amount. I swapped 7 porridge for shakes and soups this morning. Let's see if the taste improves. I'm on a diet though so I can't really expect 5 star food lol! Really test of willpower will be tomorrow as I need to go into work. Looking forward to finding how much you lose on Tuesday ShazzaG. Good luck!

Thanks.Am not doing well with the water amount. I swapped 7 porridge for shakes and soups this morning. Let's see if the taste improves. I'm on a diet though so I can't really expect 5 star food lol! Really test of willpower will be tomorrow as I need to go into work. Looking forward to finding how much you lose on Tuesday ShazzaG. Good luck!

Yes me too lovely...scared but also excited I hated the porridge hahahah spag bols for me and vanilla rice pudding...It will do like you said can't expect 5 star gormet shakes ????

Can't believe I survived day 3 with all the snacks around me at work yesterday. I did feel a bit strange discreetly drink my box choc shake at lunchtime though...

Can't believe I survived day 3 with all the snacks around me at work yesterday. I did feel a bit strange discreetly drink my box choc shake at lunchtime though...

Hahaahah I get that! congrats to beatijg that hope you have a graat weekend
.......Omg last night at work it was chocolates galore I was like noooooo I am being good (no one knows I am doing cambridge) whilst they stuffed I made a chick and mush soup it was gorgeous and I feel happy with myself ???

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I know you'll do super well. BTW yesterday I downloaded that popular weightloss spreadsheet from this forum. Recommended you doing that if you haven't already. Good for tracking our losses.

Welcome Misty Dee. How much do you have to lose? I'm on day 4 of CD and need to lose 4 stones. Let's help each other!

Hi guys I am starting the diet tomorrow!! Nine weeks till my holiday and I get married next year really need to get myself sorted!! Can I join ur little group xx

Hi star 1
I have 4 stone to lose too
I'm bored with the shakes already....
Managed to drink 1.5 litres.
How are you doing?

Hi guys I am starting the diet tomorrow!! Nine weeks till my holiday and I get married next year really need to get myself sorted!! Can I join ur little group xx

Hi Jemma please do join us.
Congratulations in your upcoming nuptials
How much do you need to lose?
Good luck on your first day

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I know you'll do super well. BTW yesterday I downloaded that popular weightloss spreadsheet from this forum. Recommended you doing that if you haven't already. Good for tracking our losses.

Ohhhh where is that and thank you its at 10.30 eeeeeek xx

Quick question....does drinking water help weight loss or is it just to guard against headaches....or both?

How do u manage to drink so much water I really struggle with it! Done one litre so far and will make sure I drink at lest 2.5 but by the end of the night I just feel sick with it all! My plan for tonight is hot bath and early night think that's best first few days until the side effects go x

How do u manage to drink so much water I really struggle with it! Done one litre so far and will make sure I drink at lest 2.5 but by the end of the night I just feel sick with it all! My plan for tonight is hot bath and early night think that's best first few days until the side effects go x

Hi Jemma
I drank just under 2 litres yesterday and 1 litre so far today.....I am constantly in the loo and I am not a fan of water, but I keep telling myself that I'm sloshing out the fat, which helps....I think if we keep drinking it will become a habit....well that's the hope....

I'm not sure why it's making you feel sick, but a lovely bubble bath and an early night sounds like a good plan.

Welcome Jemma and everyone else. I also have 4 stones to lose! My water intake is also not the best. Yesterday will be nearly 2 litres a day. I just ate the mushroom risotto for dinner. I followed the instructions exactly but the rice seems partly uncooked. Also it tasted very salty. Maybe that's to encourage people to drink more water! Anyone else have similar thoughts on the risotto? Lunch I drank the choc shake which comes in the box although I emptied it in my mug so my colleagues couldn't see the writing on the box. Lol!! Felt a bit more tired today. Cat napped during my son's karate class this evening even with all the karate kick noises!

Welcome Jemma and everyone else. I also have 4 stones to lose! My water intake is also not the best. Yesterday will be nearly 2 litres a day. I just ate the mushroom risotto for dinner. I followed the instructions exactly but the rice seems partly uncooked. Also it tasted very salty. Maybe that's to encourage people to drink more water! Anyone else have similar thoughts on the risotto? Lunch I drank the choc shake which comes in the box although I emptied it in my mug so my colleagues couldn't see the writing on the box. Lol!! Felt a bit more tired today. Cat napped during my son's karate class this evening even with all the karate kick noises!

Hi Star 1

I haven't tied the risotto, was told to avoid it by colleagues on the plan. Good idea to disguise the shake if you dont want to be questioned by all and sundry.

I will be trying the spag bol tomorrow.
I can't do the ready made shakes as I think they have a little after taste. I am really enjoying the shakes you make yourself. ...really nice flavours, but the soups are like dishwater with flavouring!!! Yuck...

I've drunk two and a half litres now....yaaaay I can now go to bed

For tomorrow Im making my own flavoured water. I boiled the water, used raspberry and camomile herbal tea bags, cooled it in the fridge and will add tablet sweetners tomorrow.

I cooked chicken, rice and corn for the family and strangely I enjoyed them enjoying the food but didn't feel desperate to eat it.

Back