Anyone starting step 1 this Friday? Buddies needed!

I hope I can get to the point of feeling okay cooking for the oh and kids I made them pasta bake last night and all I wanted to do was eat it lol! I didn't tho! But was very grumpy when they didn't eat it all ha! I too have not got the risotto as I was told it was disgusting. That sounds like a good idea to make water more appealing I may give it ago! Didn't know we was allowed sweetner :) x

I hope I can get to the point of feeling okay cooking for the oh and kids I made them pasta bake last night and all I wanted to do was eat it lol! I didn't tho! But was very grumpy when they didn't eat it all ha! I too have not got the risotto as I was told it was disgusting. That sounds like a good idea to make water more appealing I may give it ago! Didn't know we was allowed sweetner :) x

I was annoyed when my daughter left some of her mash but my son and partner cleaned their plates and I tried to live vicariously through their stomachs....

I didn't think I could use sweetners either but my consultant said it was ok, but only in tablet form.

Day 3 feels ok....No real cravings yet....although last night I was eyeing up my partners glass of wine...

Good luck tomorrow

That's a good idea about the flavour tea Misty Dee. Thanks for the tip.

No problem Star 1.....My consultant is adamant that I need to drink at least 2 and a half litres, if not more!!! She explained that even if I only have the products but don't drink the water I may not lose anything!!!

Last edited:
Surprised to hear that about the less water intake could mean no loss! I may be in that category then as I drink 2-2.5 litres. Just can't get it all down. Weigh in is this Saturday so let's see. Fingers crossed for less pounds!

I'm having probs showing msgs that i'm replying back to....the bit that comes up in yellow. Anyone know how to do this?!

Surprised to hear that about the less water intake could mean no loss! I may be in that category then as I drink 2-2.5 litres. Just can't get it all down. Weigh in is this Saturday so let's see. Fingers crossed for less pounds!

Drinking all the water is really hard....I'm doing 2 to 2.5 but only drank half a litre yesterday.

Good luck with your weigh in star 1. I hope you lose loads.

I'm having probs showing msgs that i'm replying back to....the bit that comes up in yellow. Anyone know how to do this?!

Hi. If you press the button "reply with quote" at the bottom right of the comment you are responding too the quote comes up, you type your message and then click "post quick reply"

Great it works. At least I now know how to use this forum. Had my weigh in today. Lost 9lbs woooohoooo! Stocked up on new packets like spag bolog and that chilli soup. Look forward to trying them tomorrow. Was really tempted to buy a hot dog when I was at Chessington World of Adventures this afternoon but luckily resisted! Good luck all. I'm telling it one step at a time. Am trying to do mini goals. First one is to get to 12 stones and wear size 16 clothes comfortably.

Hi all I'm Catherine on day 9 weighed in thurs after a week 11lb Lisa and 10.5 inches sooo pleased really motivated now x how's everyone going? X

Great it works. At least I now know how to use this forum. Had my weigh in today. Lost 9lbs woooohoooo! Stocked up on new packets like spag bolog and that chilli soup. Look forward to trying them tomorrow. Was really tempted to buy a hot dog when I was at Chessington World of Adventures this afternoon but luckily resisted! Good luck all. I'm telling it one step at a time. Am trying to do mini goals. First one is to get to 12 stones and wear size 16 clothes comfortably.

Hi Star 1
What a lovely weight loss. You must be so pleased And well done for resisting the hot dog and not sabataging all your hard work

Onwards and upwards "one day at a time"....

Back