Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Bread, bread BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am dreaming of fresh baked bread:eek: ha ha. I only like real bread as well, brace's etc is like plastic! Keeping my fingers crossed for XX

Yay I lost 6lb. Not as much as I wanted but its a loss xxx I had my plan if I lost less than 4 I was gonna blow it and eat something nice! But now I can't so I've consoled myself with a strawberry shake. How's ur day going? I'm going to start on the lounge today.

Just to let u know Its not messy but I need to keep myself occupied and cleaning accomplishes it plus I have a clean house again properly before Tom the muck monster comes home.

He's just gone and be back either tonight or tomoz til Sunday or Monday. Then away again for 4 weeks in Kent. Yay no mess no cooking (cept Clyde's tea) and no no snoring xx

That's great news:D, He won't know you when he comes home in a month!!!

Just had a banana shake myself, will have my bar between 6 and 7.

I don't know about you, but i am freezing today, just put the heating on!!!

been up the hairdressers today, needed a cut. So all done up and nowhere to go lol.

Nice to treat yourself with something not edible x

I'm cold as its crap weather here rain showers and windy.

I'm sure I've read that part of ketosis is feeling cold. Must admit I've been freezing at night. I'm not doing the stick things as chemist wnt sell them for dieting. But I do have that metallic taste in my mouth which is horrible.

Went into sunderland after class to pay a few bills. Treated myself to a large decaf coffee in Neros with 2 glasses of water cos I'd finished my 11 - 1pm water. Since I got in I have downed a 750ml and just started another. So I'm way on track with it today xx but running to the loo every 10mins ;(

Its sunny here, but windy and cold.

i'm not so cold at night, but then, i have been hot in the night, must be a flush lol.

I asked yesterday in town in boots about ketostix and was told that they don't stock them and to see my doctor Grrr.

You're doing well on the water!!!!!!!!! I'm also running to the toilet, (wishing i had a downstairs loo:sigh:)

Has to stop mid polishing to take Clyde for his stroll before his tea. Little sod is in a huff cos I'm not playing with him plus he can't settle as I'm steaming the floor. Just got the windows inside to do then finito. Will have a cuppa then do the ironing.

Ha ha if it was fine I would do the garden but will do that tomoz or Saturday. That leaves the bedroom for tomorrow.

U would think I had a OCD fetish but I haven't. It just stops me thinking of the next shake time. By the way is 6 :)

Hi, just had mine, had my bar, taking extra small bites, so that it would last as long as possible:D

Just been trying on clothes that were to tight, (notice, i didn't say too small lol), they are a lot better, still need a little bit more off though, so will wait to try them on till after the next 7lb. Had bought a pair of trousers a size smaller than normal (think really they were two sizes smaller) and before, they had a 6 inch gap at the waist(couldn't get anywhere near buttoning them up lol) now it looks like 3 inch gap between button and buttonhole lol:D so getting there slowly.

Did you get the Bouillon after? it gets me through the day. have one at 12.30 lunchtime

Well done you whoop whoop. It's a brill feel to actually see such a change in a short time x u r marvellous.

I've bought few bits from primark in size 16s so haven't tried them on cos I know the sizes are smaller than "normal" 16s. Ha ha and I would be like June bursting out all over like a burst sausage. Sorry food again!

You must be smiling all over with that result again well done.

Tom phoned to say he will be home bout 10.30 tonight. He said not to cook he will have a Chinese. Bloody hell what a mean thing I dnt mind cooking but I will have to go for a bath while he eats!

I'm so cold now I've hot heating on and fire my hands are freezing. Do you think shivering burns calories? Ha ha x

Tell him to buy some Chinese that you don't like!! (if that's possible :D) ha ha

Yes i have been cold today, better now tho.

I know what you mean about sizes, i am sure that they are cutting back on material, i have bought some sizes that fit others to big and others miles to small!!!!!!!! all supposed to be same size Grrrr

I hope shivering burns calories as i will have burned loads today ha ha

I'm not too bothered actually bout the food it's the smell and need I say the mess he makes.

I'm going to sainsburys tomorrow on the bone shaker if its not to windy. Dnt mind the rain I know they stick the bouillon there. Our asda is little and crap no bigger than a tesco extra. It's bout a mile away the long walk through the park sainsburys about 1 1/2 miles. I prefer sainsburys as its a big shop.

Are you watching that new programme about fat families. I think there will be a few people lining up at their gps for testing ha ha x am sorry I dnt want to be rude but I over ate and that's my truthful problem. Sometimes I think these programmes do cause problems. Because we always hope for that miracle "cure" but you ande know it is down right hard work and massive will power.

EEH am sorry if that sounds cheeky.

I know what u mean, if you pass a burger van, its always the smell of onions that make me hungry lol

Yes i am watching that, its very true that we over eat, bread especially,i could live of it lol:rolleyes:. But saying that i do put it on easy and lose it (on normal diets) very very slowly. have proved that when away on holiday once with my mother, we ate and drank exactly the same for a week in greece, and when we came home i put on 10lbs:eek: and she put on 1lb grrrrr

I dnt know where mine came from cept greed and moving. Mum was 4ft 11 "and 6st soaking wet with 3 jumpers. Dad was 6ft medium build but when he drank got a beer belly but soon as he stopped it disappeared within a week. My sis is 5ft and like my mum and my brother is 6ft and thin ish.

I think someone down my dads Italian family must have filled out like me ha ha and my mum was Irish and her sis was the spitting dabs of Mrs Brown off tv. And called mrs brown and Irish x

Hi Jax, sorry, been to Matalan, just came in. Was going to have a bar whilst my parents had a meal, but had a green salad instead with fat free dressing. Do you think that's ok? it was only lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and onions.

My father and his family are all on the large side so i must follow them, as i have always been big. My mother and sister are about average Grrrrr.

Lol about Mrs Brown ha ha

Been as i had that salad not having a shake for lunch, just will have a mug of Bouillon in an hour then bar at about 6.30 ish.

Did you get the Bouillon after?

Hi Jeanette thought you made have faded away to nothing overnight ha ha wishful thinking.

Oh well confession time it is I had a small slice of chicken and 2 prawns last night. Wiped them clean with kitchen roll first. OMG the sod got duck in plum sauce and house special fried rice. That's how I hijacked the food. Salad will be ok I think it's the tomatoes that might be the only thing. When I tried Atkins (which I loved it was just a faff) it was always sparing on the toms but ad you aren't having really many carbs should be fine. It does say in the blurb to have a light meal protein rich. So don't kick yourself your cal intake is very little so don't worry.

As his nibs is home very little gets done and my schedule goes to pot. Not the diet just what I do to keep occupied. Went to b&q to look at paints but got nothing because if its not there he wnt look at other stuff.

So got few little strawberry plants and herbs for my pots. As it has rained on and off all day I will wait til tomoz before I gut them in. Poor little sods will probably drown up here.

Yay got some boullion this morning gonna give it a try in bout half an hour when I cook for them two.

X

You ate food??? :eek: Naughty naughty Ha ha. bet you enjoyed every mouthful? No seriously that should be ok as it is protein not carbs. I had about half a small tomato, so crossed fingers it should be ok.

TOM today, so feeling a little achy, TMI i know, but as i am 52 in august, i am on the change(thank god lol) and don't see very often or if i do its very light or practically nonexistent, so just my luck this week lol

Men, they have no patience!!! hope you like the Bouillon? its trial and error how much you have, but i tried one heaped tsp and it was too much and the when i used just under a level tsp, not enough lol:D just go by taste.

Oh and i wish i had faded away lol:D

Actually I could have kicked myself bout 20times after it. Just as you said it was protein and after I had it I wanted more! Just as well greedy guts was hungry ha ha.

Just tried the boullion with a flat tspn in large mug will try bit less as thought was bit salty. That's just me though as I never have salt but it was nice for a change. I'm on my last bottle of water :)

Guess what I've just gave clyde(the dog) my sirloin steak. Lucky pugger!! My mouth was watering cooking it for him and his nibs doesn't want his tea til later so I have to go thro it again only with oven chips salad and coleslaw :(

I wish my TOM were over with regular as clockwork every 28 days. I'm 50 in December. Only time I have missed was when I was pregnant. Just think positive more weight loss as the fluid will go by Sunday win win situation.

Thats true, the more food you have the more you want lol

I cook with and put salt on my food, naughty girl lol

Cooking steak twice and not eating any??? you deserve a medal:eek:

I always used to be very regular as well, then last year started missing a few, then being really heavy, which i am not used to as very light normally. So hoping to finish soon as had enough now lol. hope so re weight, can't wait to weigh sun(will not weigh anymore till then):D honest

hi girls, i will be joining you just as soon a my shakes arrive lol. can i just ask, if i have 2 shakes a day and a small meal in the evening, will i lose weight? i have also ordered my ketosis sticks x

Just took dog out round the park will Tom ate his massive steak chips salad and coleslaw and glass of red wine. I could have scoffed it easily so out of harms way. :(

Bet you have lost at least 10lb easy. That will spur you on enormously. I've actually had extra water with me finishing the lot before 6.

Got one more shake to go will have that bout 10ish then go to bed and watch tv as the man who holds the remote usually watches crap. It's not like I want him away but he is interfering with my diet. It's amazing how I can do it easy prays. Ggrrrr bloody cooked breakfasts lunches teas and he's just god Camembert out for crackers later :/

I've managed to persuade him to watch Chelsea flower show. I love guard ending programmes it gives me ideas of what I could do (with a landscape Gardner hidden in the shed) ha ha x

Back