Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Thanks Jax, so if i do it mid afternoon, between meals? say about 4pm, as i have a bouillon at 12.30, and my shake at 2.30 then bar at 6.30. or after i have my last meal at about 8.30?

Just before your next meal so say 6ish. As the food will make it negative not change. I did read that in some cases it cannot be detected but persevere. So take it before whatever you eat/drink that's when your ketones will be strongest.

I dnt think you should do itore than twice as it will become an obsession and we haves aged great til now x but fingers and paws crossed x

well just tried it, and it was looking dark pink, yes about a salmon colour i would think, said no.4 when i checked on container, there are two darker colours on container. will try it tomorrow at 6pm just to check lol.

I know, will stop doing it next week, weighing not peeing ha ha. chance would be a fine thing with that lol. will only weigh and dip twice a week, from Monday:D

Weigh once a week and dip 1 or 2 times a day. Right am off to the bookies to see what odds I will get for that happening:)

Pretty yukky outside today -drizzle! Lets hope it clears up x

It's a lovely day here, it a bit more breezy, otherwise very nice. Ha ha, i know i know, i will try lol.

Weigh day tomorrow,(as if it isn't everyday lol) will let you know.

The sun got out around 1 pm. So had Clyde out for walk. Walked to sainsburys for lottery and veg for Clyde. Plus bottle of water. Got 500ml left to do so having liquorice tea instead.

Did Zumba on Wii for 25 mins medium intensity short class this morning. Was glowing profusely afterwards :)

I was looking at the slim fast bars so I had an emergency standby, if I was out after the daft experience of last time trying to pour powder into a bottle. Do you have 2? As the ones in the shop were only 95 or 99 cals.

Hi Jax, no, the slimfast bars i have are proper meal replacement bars, they are about 200 cals, the ones you looked are snack bars. you're supposed to have them in between meals if on 2 slimfast shakes and a meal. If you're buying them they are on offer in superdrug, £4.99 for a box, and its buy one get one free at the moment. I have the chocolate peanut, but you can also have, a fruit with yogurt coating and chocolate

Oh I see it must have been the snacks as they were sold separate. When I go to town next week might pop into super drug.

Good luck for the weigh in tomoz x

Well i weighed this morning, and lost...........4.25lbs:D, well pleased considering i lost 9lb last week. have now lost 13.25lbs in 2 weeks, nearly a stone!!!!

I can't believe how quick it's coming off, as normally i lose very little, no matter how hard i try lol.

Very good skinny twinny :) :) you are doing amazing. Definitely will have a holiday body next month x

Walked into town today bout 2 mile to go to super drug went everywhere but it. Typical! So that will wait til next visit thro the week prob after weigh in on Thursday.

I've found my skipping rope and debating to try and do 5 mins in morn and 5 at night. Not sure how the bras will hold out with the vigorous workout :) ha ha x not even sure I can do bloody 5mins either :(

Just as well I live in bungalow earth tremors might do damage :)

Thanks, i am pleased,

You're full of energy? Walking 2 miles and going to skip??? lol about your bras:D

Haven't done a lot today, just read papers etc, just thinking of having either my second shake or my bar?? decisions decisions :)

U will be nearly ready for the trouser challenge by the end of the week x :)

I had every intention of going to the garden centre when I got home to get some more plants. As I got some hanging baskets in town. I was also going to walk home but my purchase of some compost put paid to that. Stupid of me. So after putting out the washing Clyde decided to lie outside. Poor little fella I immediately decided to sit down and enjoy the afternoon outside with him. Will walk to garden centre in the morning instead and avoid the Sunday buyers.

I'm busy reading The two of us - my life with John Thaw by Sheila Hancock.
It's quite good.

Bet you this sunshine is putting you in holiday mode. Certainly is me. The only thing I will miss is Clyde. He goes to pack leader adventures for 2 weeks and i can check on him daily with the facebook page. then when sis in law comes home she has him for 2 weeks.

That's nice that you can check on him on Facebook, and you know he'll be ok with your sis in law.

I need some hanging baskets ( to kill with my black fingers lol) but haven't seen any i like yet.

Re books, i am more in to Fiction, romantic/suspense, IE Nora Roberts or Catherine Coulter etc.

Can't wait for my holidays.

was looking in my diary at my weight, i write it down every week, and have it written down from June 2010. was 2.5 stone heavier, then in 2011 was was a stone down, so only 1.5 heavier than now, then last year was back up to 2 stone heavier lol, yo yoing:rolleyes:, now am lightest (still have a long way to go:() than for a couple of years:). Its nice to check back. Hope that makes sense lol.

I used to be pretty good weight wise. When I was on placement in the community b4 I knacked my leg in August 2011 I used to walk on average 8-10 miles a day 5 days a week. At weekends used to run 5 km every morning. On holiday I used to run 5 k everyday up in the hills round kassiopi bout 7.30am before got to hot. Then swim later in the afternoon.

What I would give just to be able to do any running now.

Tom is not inclined to any exercise! He does 2 lengths and he has done a mile ha ha. We do the coast walk 2x a day and that's his limitation.

By the way I tried to skip no not happening. Will try when a hit lighter :)

Never been much on exercise, must be like your tom lol.

Like the pool though, not the sea, can't stand the sand :D

I can't sit for to long that's why am trying to be more active and the weather helps. But as I said earlier I'm not going to be unhappy this year on holiday. I'm going to try and do as much as I can. Maybe not running but if I can do a decent walk everyday and swim I might even go horse riding. Yay which I loved. I might not be able to go galloping off for a few hours but a few little rides might help :). That's one exercise that Tom actually likes :)

Just waiting for kettle as going to have some stock x

It helps to have a hot drink doesn't it? i have mine early afternoon, then i can put my shake off till a bit later, then not so empty to go to bed

I have my last shake bout 9.30 or 10. Then I can sleep better. I hate feeling hungry when go to bed or through the night. Water was finished at 5 so had a bit extra. After 7 is warm drinks time x

Back