Anyone with me?

Ooh Bri!! It's only 5 days, you can stick that out - only 1 day left! Luckily I'm not much of a drinker. Chocolate, however, is a different story!! Will
be interested to see how you and Terri do on Saturday morning weigh in.

Well I played golf Mon and Wed and we did a 6 mile Fell Walk today. So felt we deserved some wine. We are away at our caravan Saturday so we are taking our scales with us! Oh, we like chocolate too!

Morning Bri, well I'm a pound heavier this morning! Only thing I had different yesterday was cream so will be leaving that out today. At a friends for dinner tonight- he's cooking lasagne with salad and garlic bread. Going to leave the garlic bread but will be first time eating protein and carb together.. unless I deconstruct it and take the pasta out - which seems a bit rude!! I'm doing T25 workout each morning and hope that will help. We're off to Scotland next Thursday for 5 days so there'll be plenty of dog walks and hopefully pub dinners where there's plenty of meat on the menu!!

It is a problem when you start eating out is it not? But you will have a great time in Scotland by the sound of it. The wine did not spoil things as I lost another 2lb yesterday! I can't believe it. Even if I could hold just that for tomorrow, I would be delighted. Only one more day and it will be the phase 2. We are making one of those meatza pizza things today to take with us. I was shocked yesterday when we checked the packets of our favourite sausages and burgers. We thought they were 100% meat but we found they had dextrose in and soya flour. Live and learn.

It is a problem when you start eating out is it not? But you will have a great time in Scotland by the sound of it. The wine did not spoil things as I lost another 2lb yesterday! I can't believe it. Even if I could hold just that for tomorrow, I would be delighted. Only one more day and it will be the phase 2. We are making one of those meatza pizza things today to take with us. I was shocked yesterday when we checked the packets of our favourite sausages and burgers. We thought they were 100% meat but we found they had dextrose in and soya flour. Live and learn.
What's your total loss now bigbri?

I only started Monday and I have lost 8lb. I know it is mostly water but happy. Last day of phase 1 today, looking forward to phase 2. I am now 13st so anything under 12.7 would be good. How are you doing?

I only started Monday and I have lost 8lb. I know it is mostly water but happy. Last day of phase 1 today, looking forward to phase 2. I am now 13st so anything under 12.7 would be good. How are you doing?
Just amazing wow.... I'm starting tomorrow phase 1 very nervous I hope I'm successful like you,

what at have you eaten today please ??

Good luck. It's really great. B. Ham and onion omelette. L. Chinese stir fry. D. Roast chicken, leeks, broad beans, natural live yoghurt.

Good luck. It's really great. B. Ham and onion omelette. L. Chinese stir fry. D. Roast chicken, leeks, broad beans, natural live yoghurt.
Thank you hun. I'm having bacon and eggs in the morning... Yay...

I must get get this natural live yogurt what brand is it please ? am I likely to find it in Tescos ?

Please keep posting I'm reading both your posts everyday. X

Well done Bri and good luck Honey J. Yes - the hidden rubbish in our food - it's scary. I went to sainsburys meat counter and even the gammon joint there had preservatives and nitrates in it. Went to our local farm shop and they had a joint that had nothing added so bought that. Tastes great too. I've certainly noticed the cravings have gone - also, I used to drink quite a lot of diet coke but not had any and don't really fancy it.

Bri, I'll be interested to hear how the meatza goes. My OH is vegetarian so not sure he's thank me for cooking up a tray of mince of an evening!!

All the best for tomorrow Honey J - let us know how it goes. And have a nice break Bri.

Honey - I buy Onken Fat Free from Sainsburys, but imagine it's in most supermarkets. Enjoy your brekkie!

Honey we are using the yeo yoghurt because at the moment we can't find another brand. Sparkley how did you find out about the Sainsburys gammon?

No sausages allowed then? lol thanks bigbri for the yogurt info.

Apparently there are some 97% sausages you can have now and again but I have not located them yet

Morning campers! Bri, on the meat counter they had gammon joints in vacuum sealed bags with labels - it was on the label. We normally shop at Aldi and theirs was the same, all the pre packed bacon I've seen has the same too! I'm sure an un packaged joint from a butchers would be fine. I asked the butcher at the farm shop and he confirmed there was nothing added to theirs.

Honey - good luck with your first day.

Interestingly I had lasagne, salad, some homemade potato salad and a chocolate cupcake last night at friends house and this morning have stayed the same. If I'd eaten that on my old diet I'd be 5lb heavier this morning. So that's a good sign that this diet is going to work in the long term. I have to say I feel so much better in myself for eating unprocessed natural foods, I think my body is thanking me for it. Sleeping better, nails and hair are growing like mad, have more energy and none of the bloating I used to get after eating carbs. Plus I am really enjoying my meals and not hungry at all.

Have a great weekend.

Ah. We know what might have happened then. When we were at the meat counter at Sainsburys having some carved off a joint, we saw a chap opening pre packs and laying them out! So hopefully ours will be ok. Well done on last night. I know what you mean by putting on 5lb in one go. We have finished stage 1. I lost an amazing 9lb and Terri 8lb! Hope it continues on p2. Good luck Honey and have a great weekend.

Great results Bri, it feels odd to lose weight while eating a lot - it goes against everything you normally hear! Where are you caravaning? Hope you get some nice weather.

Ah. We know what might have happened then. When we were at the meat counter at Sainsburys having some carved off a joint, we saw a chap opening pre packs and laying them out! So hopefully ours will be ok. Well done on last night. I know what you mean by putting on 5lb in one go. We have finished stage 1. I lost an amazing 9lb and Terri 8lb! Hope it continues on p2. Good luck Honey and have a great weekend.
9 lbs wow well done bigbri

So I've eaten brekkie eggs / bacon / tomatoes :p it was very yummy too.

Sparkely a a sts is good what will u be eating today ? X

Back