Anyone with me?

Thanks it's here raining here today too. Enjoy your day x

Raining here in Derbyshire too!

This morning I had Parma ham done in a non stick pan so it crisps up like bacon, two poached eggs and tomatoes. Lunch will probably be ham with roasted veg and salad. And for tea I might make a curry - I did one the other day and it was fab. I roasted up a big pan of veg - red onion, butternut squash, carrots, peppers and courgette with curry powder. Then put two thirds in the blender to make a thick veggie curry sauce. Cooked this with fried onion and garlic and then cubed chicken marinated in tandoori spices mixed with yoghurt then skewered it and grilled it. Put that in and stirred it through with a dollop of yoghurt. Was delicious! X

That sounds amazing. We have B. Ham and onion omelette. L. Meatza with salad. D. Baked potato with our homemade baked beans, nly. Will let you know how the meatza goes.

Well that is week one completed and ph1. I lost 10lb and Terri lost 8lb. Day 1 of ph2, I lost 1lb but didn't lose any 2nd day. Hope I have not messed up as I accidently introduced dairy and a few berries. So, will have to see what tomorrow brings. Hope you 2 are doing ok.
Bri

That's great. I was heavier this morning - think I too went a bit mad for the dairy so cutting it back this week. Feel like I've lost weight today so will see what the scales say tomorrow. How's the weather been for you today?

We have had a sunny day but nasty cold wind. What about you? I am hoping that I can lose a bit today or I might have to cut back on something. Havnt heard from Honey.

Are you still with us Honey?

Been nice and sunny here yesterday and today but think we've had the best if it as turning colder from tomorrow. They've had snow today in Scotland where we're going on Thursday!! Be getting the hat and scarf and gloves back out!

Oh heck good luck. We are going back to Brampton then. We have a static there. It should be a barbeque birthday party on Friday if weather is ok. We are taking our own made burgers.

Morning ladies I'm here but I gave up on Saturday. :cry:I'm going to finish using up my old Cambridge weight plan products. I will still be reading both your success x

Good luck Honey x

I stayed the same on the scales today - so after the initial 8lb loss in phase 1 I am now just 1lb down on that in 10 days - which is disappointing. I'm hoping my body hasn't done its usual thing of thinking 'oh, she's trying this now' and adjusting itself accordingly. I'm sticking with it though in the hope that it will give in eventually - plus I'm enjoying the food. Have cut out dairy - except eggs and eating no carbs except in veg. Can't do much more than that. Feeling better and having the energy to be exercising daily is a positive. Hopefully the weight loss will come. Definitely feels more sustainable than the very low calorie diet I was on before.

Hope you have a good day.

Oh crikey Honey. That didn't take long, how long were you on it? I am down another 1lb today so well chuffed. That is disappointing Sparkley, hope things kick off again soon. I might do a bit of Nordic Walking later but not far. Good luck both.

Morning! Peeing it down here today - just in time for our hols - yay! 1lb off this morning which makes me feel better - odd tho as I think I ate more yesterday than on other days. All the right stuff, just more if it. Hope you're doing ok.

I am pleased for you. I dropped another 1lb today and Terri lost 2lb thro the week. That is good for her. Honey was only on it for one day as far as I can make out. Good luck for your holiday.

You're both doing really well. I do feel a lot better than on any other diet, plus have been doing a cardio and strength workout each morning so can tell in inches if not by the scales.

Looking forward to Scotland. Have just booked for Corfu in July - 10 weeks to get myself beach ready!! (Will take a lot longer than that!!!)

You're both doing really well. I do feel a lot better than on any other diet, plus have been doing a cardio and strength workout each morning so can tell in inches if not by the scales.

Looking forward to Scotland. Have just booked for Corfu in July - 10 weeks to get myself beach ready!! (Will take a lot longer than that!!!)

Aw corfu is lovely... :D Very exciting x

I have been experimenting today. As I played golf I wanted to get more energy. So, today I have had 3 carb meals. It didn't help on the golf course but I expect it will effect any weight loss. Fingers crossed tho.

Interesting experiment Bri, let us know what the scales think. We ended up having a takeaway curry last night. I had a lamb dish and shared some lentil and spinach sides with my OH. We shared a rice too. It was delicious but 1lb up this morning. Am pleased though as on my old diet that would have given me a 5lb gain.

Phew, well I got away with it. No gain, well if I had a dead accurate scale it might have been an ounce or 2. I wont do it again. I tried it for more energy but it didn't work anyway. So, we had porridge, then brown rice cereal, then vegetable curry with brown rice. All carb meals. But as I say back to fat meals today. Well done you, I know what you mean. I would normally have put pounds on. I think this could well be our diet for life.

Back