Anyone Work Nightshifts???

Ohh youre asking the wrong person about Syn values Im afraid

i managed to find it babe, just did a google search as i could see it on here. They are 2 syns each. Are you not good with syns then :)

I've been catching up with tv progs on the iplayers ;) - Hell's Kitchen USA, One Born Every Minute, Tool Academy .... all highly intelectual stuff you understand ;) :giggle: .. good enough to while away a coupla hours in the middle of the night :) - half an hour to go for me .. see you guys tonight maybe? xx

Thanks - you too :) x

Hi Folks! :D I'm here again - just one more for me after tonight till next wednesday. I'm in my 25th year of permanent nights so well used to it by now!
Hope you're all having a good one.

Well done on the loss Starlight - you're doing really well! xx

Well - at the risk of sounding a little 'deep' ;) "Whether you think you can or think you can't .... you're right!" It's all in the mind hon ;) I know you can do it! xx

Hi everyone, back again!!! Roll on Sat 7am, then im off til Wed! I am shattered. Finished at 8am this morning and then I went to my fab abs, gym and then Zumba, never got to bed until 2pm and then i was up at 5pm, I am shattered! Can hardly keep my eyes open!!! Hope you are all well tonight! I am starving !!!!!! (just thought I would add that in lol) x

Blimey you must be fit!! ;) x

If you can stay up till 2 then get up at 5 and still function - in my book that makes you fit! ;) :p x

If you can stay up till 2 then get up at 5 and still function - in my book that makes you fit! ;) :p x

I look a bit like this :eek::eek::eek::eek:
This is my 13th nightshift in a row. Got 2 more to do! Its a wonder why I can still function. I want my bed now :cry:

Back