APRIL CHALLENGE!

I can't believe your pics Yeye, you've changed so much since September. Isn't it FAB x x x

Only 2lb this week :-( x

I can't believe your pics Yeye, you've changed so much since September. Isn't it FAB x x x

Yes! And urs too, ur looking great hun x

Still a loss Emma, well done!! I'm sure you'll have a better one next week, it all adds up and you've lost 16lbs this month so far!!! x x x

Away in London and Cambridge on business for the next 2 days, have shakes and will travel ;) Will catch up and update if I can but more likely around on Thursday. Keep posting and good luck everyone who's weighing in Tuesday and Wednesday :) x x x

Hello, happy travels! Can you pop me down for a 7lb loss this week please? Ta muchly

I know i've reached my target this month but will you put me down for 7lbs anyway please Kay

Hi Kay, can you put me down for a 8lb loss this week (was sick friday and sat so I think thats why so much :) Thanks :)

Cath congrats on your loss this week, you are doing fantastic, always a great loss everyweek :)

Thanks Buttercup but i think it was a fluke! I was hoping for 4lbs so was very shocked and delighted with the 7lbs

You're only 1lb away from your goal :Dare you doing a refeed next week? you've done really well

I'm staying on for another two weeks and then am gonna refeed, I was gonna do three more but I was told today that I will only be let do another two :) am so looking forward to enjoying my new slim life :)

I'm staying on for another two weeks and then am gonna refeed, I was gonna do three more but I was told today that I will only be let do another two :) am so looking forward to enjoying my new slim life :)

You're only allowed another 2 weeks cas you're skinny now!!!!!! :bliss:

Hi Kay 5lb loss today! :) my boyfriend lost another 9lb!!!

Sam, you and Rob are the lipotrim dreamteam! they're fantastic losses for both of yous :)

WOW, I go away for 2 days and come back to amazing losses!!! Well done everyone!

Buttercup, such a wonderful surprise!! Only 2 weeks to go!
Sam, you and your OH are doing FAB!
Another half a stone Cath! WOW!
Nicb a stone in 2 weeks is brill!
LeeLee, you're cruising now, well done!

x x x

Hey guys! Haven't had chance to get on the computer this week! Another 5lbs off this week for me! :) get weighed again tomorrow! It's going so quick! Well done everyone! Fab losses! xxx

Good woman Mand :) fingers crossed for you for tomorrow x

WELL DONE Nuzzy!!! You've lost 1st this month and done your target :) :)

Back