APRIL CHALLENGE!

Setting up the May Challenge is really easy!

Just a matter of setting up a new thread in the 'Lipotrim Forum'. You will likely need a computer as it would be difficult on a phone.

You add a table from the icon options at the top of the text editor in your first port and set how many columns/rows you need. Then populate the names targets etc. When you need to update, you just go to the original post containing the table and click on edit post to update.
You can add lines into the table which is a little tricky but entirely possible and I'm happy to help anyone get the hang of it. You need to be sure that you are going to be available for at least the next month, as others are depending on you to keep the table updated and if you fall off the wagon and disappear it's not helpful, so there is some commitment required.

Anyone wanting to take over, just let me know!

Kay x x x

Ok, perhaps someone else will be best placed to do it cos I have three exams this month and don't want to commit to it n then let everyone down

No probs Nuzzy :) x x x

4lbs off for me this week Kay :) xxx

Fantastic Mand!!! You are doing so well. 3 stone gone in 7 weeks :) :)

Good woman Mand, that's brilliant work :)

Thanks girls! I'm so pleased! :) here's to many more weeks! xxx

Well done mand :)

Lost 1.5kg = just over 3lbs and takes me to 74kg :)

Well done Kay, 5lb for me this week x

Wow Emma! You are doing fantastically!! Brilliant :) Is that only 4lbs left then before you refeed? :)

Yeah :) I'm normal bmi now, so happy, hoping I can do it this week so I can refeed the following, so will be watching yours closely this week and taking tips xx

6lbs for me please Kay.....

Well done Emma, you've done fantasically well on your journey, be proud of yourself :)

WOW Cath, you are motoring along!!! 6lbs is so exciting!! That's 29lbs this month!!!!! Incredible :) x x x

Well done cath your doing so well xx

Hello Kay! 6lbs for me too!!! Well done louthlady xxx

Fantastic Leelee, well done!! x x x

Back