At the top of the yo-yo once again!

Another 1.4 off :) ... Adding in a bit of food from now as we're going away next weekend .... Not sure I can keep posting here then as this is TS .... X

How about asking to move your diary into the diaries section?

A nice steady loss. Have a good week x

Hello :) I hope you've had a good holiday. X

Hi are you still around ?

Hi Honey .... Yes and no .... I've had a lot going on (haven't we all in the last couple of weeks!! ;) ) But my Mum's been poorly as well and she's 88 so needs taking care of anyway. I'm very much afraid that after my break away, Christmas and being a pure pig I have managed to regain 15 of the hard won (or lost!) 18lbs I'd shifted :( :( :(
Why the hell do I do it???
Anyway I've got back on board today, mainly because I go away with my daughter for 4 days on 18th and nothing fits me (again) and I can hardly breathe (again) or move (again) ......... ***sigh***
I'm going to update my stats and then go over to your diary to see how you're doing,
Thanks for asking by the way :) x

Let's get back on this asap. You did fab before. X. How was your holiday x

Gosh that seems so long ago now! It was a nice couple of days break thanks.
Yes indeed we can do this!! I'm 1.7lbs down today so that's a start :)

Always nice to see movement straight away. When would u like to get to goal by ?

I don't have a set timescale. I don't really have a firm goal either. I'm just going to do the best I can in between the breaks I've got coming up and things like my daughter's wedding in May and my 60th Birthday ( :( ) in June. Those breaks and events WILL be enjoyed though so I expect quite a bit of yo-yoing this year :).
Next thing is a 4 night trip to Reykjavik with my daughter on 18th. Our last little jaunt before she settles down x

Back