AUGUST CHALLENGE - 8 MONTHS IN

Hi notrub I will set the thread up and report here when its done then you can let me know how much you would like to set your challenge for. Your more than welcome

Have you had a good time hun lol - I will be starting a Sept one if your interested let me know

Hah yes, had a great fun month - far too much partying but not entirely sure it was worth it now I've ruined my hard work from July's losses! Oh well, count me in for September!

Had a 1lb loss, not sure what that makes me overall for August but definitely not my 8lb goal!!!!

1.5lb off! Very happy as I got my 4st award! Didn't get my target for this month but hey Ho will get it in Sept!

Daz you've done a fab job so far...........come baaaaaaaaaaaack ! :D

Kay xx

I agree Daz - come back. I have finally mastered how to enlarge spreadsheet, as you advised me previously, without having to write it down, ( us oldies have that trouble you know). So don`t go away.
We want you to carry on.

WI one day early as I don't think I'll find even ground for the scales at the campsite!
I've made it to my original target!! 0.5 off this week!! And 4lb to get to where I wanna be! WOOHOO! :)

Oh golly - that was actually 1lb- I'm getting numbers muddled! (Still at the original target just had confused what I'd weighed last week ) ;)

Have you had a good time hun lol - I will be starting a Sept one if your interested let me know

Despite my poor showing for August - have one weigh in left Sat 30/8 - I would love to join the Sept one. In case you need to know now Texty I am going for 5lb as it is a 4 week month for me.

Thanks we love it :D

I will sort the Sept one out tomorrow night and post the link here for anyone interested - Ill add you for 5 Doreen good luck hun. It will be the old fashioned way im afraid as I dont have the ability to do spreadsheets etc :D x

Hi texty I will be away this weekend so please can u put me down for 7lbs this month I need a big kick up bum target to get me back on track after this weekend away! Thank you! I do really need these challenges!

Back