Ava's New Diary....

Try again in the morning Ava :D don't give up. X

Ha ha. It's a lifetime passion of mine! All carefully kept in drawers. Saddo!!!

Anyway good luck with today. I keep looking round my house and seeing the kids Easter eggs which still remain. Must be strong!!! It's a peanut Exante bar for me for lunch!

Well done resisting easter eggs. I would have to locate and destroy. Lol.

Thanks so much honey. I didn't give up I tried again and im on day 2, again lol. Im down to 12st 1. Soooo close to the 11's. Gonna keep trying. I hope the chemist give me the shakes on Friday as Ive not stuck to it properly. Fingers crossed.

I hope to be in the 11's on Saturday. I have that wedding on the 30th of April and could be around 11 3 / 11 4. Defo an exciting prospect.

Thanks for everyones support. Hope all you wonderful people having a good day. :)

Ava
xxxxxx

Ah I did locate and destroy unfortunately. Fell RIGHT off the wagon last night for some reason. Decided I needed a bagel with peanut butter and it just went from there. Oops! So I'm 2lbs up this morning which is just bloody annoying. Back to it this morning with a product and some water.

Go go Ava on day 2!

Ah I did locate and destroy unfortunately. Fell RIGHT off the wagon last night for some reason. Decided I needed a bagel with peanut butter and it just went from there. Oops! So I'm 2lbs up this morning which is just bloody annoying. Back to it this morning with a product and some water.

Go go Ava on day 2!

Put it behind you... Tis just a wee bump in the road

Go go Ava on day 2!

Oh I know that feeling so well. But listen its done. 2lbs isnt colossal. You CAN do it you know you can. I dont want to jinx myself but im happy out on day 2 so far. Im so close to the 11';s that its spurring me on but must remain mindful to take it one shake at a time :)

Well done for hopping back on the wagon today :)

Ava
xxxxxx

So cross with myself though ! And having doubts I can do this last bit . Annoying!

How we all getting on?

Of course you can do it. This feeling will pass and you'll be back in the zone and have those 2 pounds off again and more and feel great. Persevere.

Lovely day here in Ireland. Ive done some home tan and gonna primp and preen myself for a coffee out with the fella tonight. Hows your day bar the annoyance?

Ava
xxxxxx

All ready for coffee time later :) Trying to hold off having my last shake till afterwards but its tough. I want it now lol.

I saw 11st 13lbs on a different scales today. It might not be accurate but its a nice number for me to see :) :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxx

Oh fab Ava day 3 well done you don't have long till your eating clean with your BF :D I have 10 odd Exante shakes I'm using for the next 3 days. X

Have a a good day x

Thanks so much Honey. Day 3 ahhhh. Im properly 11 12 today. Yay. Its a good feeling.

Aw best of luck. Ull fly it. Keep shaking and have a great day too

Ava
xxxxxx

Thanks Curve and Honey :)

Day 3

So Ive managed to get to day 3. Again. :) Im pretty happy and seem to be back in the shaking zone but have to keep trying at it. Im not gonna get complacent. I tried on my wee dress for next weeks party and its a biteen tight. Im hoping to lose 6lbs in the week bringing me to 11st 6.

Then the wedding is the following thursday. So I could be 11st 3. Im doing a very mini refeed. Bold I know.

Hope everyone having a great friday evening :)

Ava
xxxxx

Thanks Curve and Honey :)

Day 3

So Ive managed to get to day 3. Again. :) Im pretty happy and seem to be back in the shaking zone but have to keep trying at it. Im not gonna get complacent. I tried on my wee dress for next weeks party and its a biteen tight. Im hoping to lose 6lbs in the week bringing me to 11st 6.

Then the wedding is the following thursday. So I could be 11st 3. Im doing a very mini refeed. Bold I know.

Hope everyone having a great friday evening :)

Ava
xxxxx

Loving the positivity :)

Back