Babybuffy's slummy mummy to yummy mummy diary :)

Hi hun.... Didn't realise you had a diary on here :) when will you find out more about your daughters scan results??? Xxx

Hiya hun. How are you? Sorry to hear that things are pretty stressful for you at the moment. Lots of hugs coming your way from me xxx

Hey Hun !!!
Nice to see you hope you're ok,
Yeah mega stressed had more results back today so lots going on !!
Xx

Gained 1lb at weigh in tonight but that was ok had 3 bad days over the weekend x

Finally have answers !!!

My little girl has been sick and having lots off tests etc and finally have some results back Basically she has a growth on her thyroid speeding it up to the point that its speeding her heart up & given her a heart murmur this growth will eventually kind off break her thyroid and send it under active so she will be on meds for life then,also some off her other tests a ttg titre tests has tested a high positive for gluten so they think she either has an allergy or some tummy issues which do kind,off run in the family I'm ibs borderline colitis & my brother has severe Crohn's disease
So she will now be referred to alder hey hospital in liverpool where she will be put to sleep :( and have a colonoscopy and a lapro thingy too and lots off biopsies taken
So at the mo my head is all over the place worrying about her
But I really need to do this,too as I'm going to send my self mad worrying about it she's not seeing her dr for a month & will have more bloods in a month !!
Today I was on a work course in crewe where breaky & lunch was provided and it was not in. The slightest bit healthy !!
Back on sw tomorrow though to get back on track x

Hope everyone's ok sorry for the big post xx

Firstly hun, never apologise for lengthy posts, everybody needs somewhere to vent occasionally! With all the stress you have in your life at the moment I'd be be losing my mind, let alone managing to stay on plan! We're all here for you sweetie, so if you need people to talk to about everything we're here. I really hope that the colonoscopy and laparoscopy go ok for Sophie, and I hope they manage to sort out a treatment plan for her. Poor little mite!

Keep your chin up hun xxx

Firstly hun, never apologise for lengthy posts, everybody needs somewhere to vent occasionally! With all the stress you have in your life at the moment I'd be be losing my mind, let alone managing to stay on plan! We're all here for you sweetie, so if you need people to talk to about everything we're here. I really hope that the colonoscopy and laparoscopy go ok for Sophie, and I hope they manage to sort out a treatment plan for her. Poor little mite!

Keep your chin up hun xxx

Hi hun oh thanks xx
I'm just trying to Carry on as normal and will be back to posting now !! Keep me focused she has her next appt in 2 weeks time xx

Sorry for the lack off posting been all over the place

Thursday was not a good day on a course all day breaky & lunch provided lots off bread & buttes and late home so got a chippy tea shared half a fish had a few chips and a bit off curry sauce

Friday - huge omelette & beans for breaky
Out for a picnic with all the mummy's from playgroup
I had a brown roll with ham salad grapes strawberries shapers crisps (3) & a few jelly snakes
Tea - sainsburys chicken stuffed with mozzarella & basil (2.5) with peas sweetcorn & potatoes & BBQ sauce
Then a few aero balls & munchies

Saturday
Out all day
Naughty panini @costa
Lunch
Ham salad roll & handful off crisps
Tea
Dinner out for mil's birthday
Cajun chicken skillet
New potatoes
Salad
Coleslaw
Small slice birthday cake

Sooo actually thats quite bad isn't it !!!! Oopppps

So sorry for neglecting the diary having a tough time with my daughter had a very bad day with her yesterday which then basically just resorted in me breaking down and sobbing I called her dr today as I'm really at my wits end he said at the mo there's nothing they can do as she's still being tested and they need to be clear what it is that she has there investigating for coeliac disease & Graves' disease at the mo were due to see him 2 weeks today so I just need to keep myself and her busy and try and keep my mind occupied so am going to focus on this !!!

Obv not had a great week so was expecting a gain but managed a 0.5 lb loss this week !!!
Not great really 3 weeks since I rejoined
Week 1. Lost 2 lbs
Week 2 gained 1 lb
Week 3 lost 0.5

So a measly 1.5 in 3 weeks !!! Not good !!!
6 weigh in till my Holly's I want to be In the 9's !! So am 10"3.5 at the mo if I could be 9"10 that would be good !!

Had a mad cooking day today cooked lots

Butternut squash & red pepper soup

image-4173336339.jpg

image-991746998.jpg

Chunky veg pasta sauce

image-3130099435.jpg

image-1930038027.jpg

Spag Bol

image-2475156306.jpg

image-2435781448.jpg

Minced beef stew

image-3699727707.jpg

So have things in the freezer and ready for my next 2 busy days in work am working overtime 11-9 tomorrow & 11-11 on Friday have the weekend off with my hubby & daughter so were off to liverpool on sat to mickeys rockin roadshow & too the airport on Sunday to watch the planes so nice weekend planned !!

If anyone's still reading hope your ok xx

Hiya hun! Well done on the loss! :) Remember, all these half pounds soon add up!

Wow, you have been busy with the cooking! I really wish I had more freezer space...batch cooking makes it so much easier to stay on plan when you're tired and stressed out :) xxx

Hiya hun! Well done on the loss! :) Remember, all these half pounds soon add up!

Wow, you have been busy with the cooking! I really wish I had more freezer space...batch cooking makes it so much easier to stay on plan when you're tired and stressed out :) xxx

Thanks Hun yeah I'm hoping that when I can't be bothered I can just grab something out x

Back